Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Thanks so much Mina! lolz, I wouldn't call them good quality but they're a little better than the crap I posted before. These were the later epis, so maybe the uploader got better at uploading videos? idk.

And yeah, all of these episodes are sad because our Kanha's leaving Gokul. All the happy epis were bad quality, na, so concentrating more on these.

You're welcome hun! Those pics you posted were fantastic!! I so loved them! And the lyrics just came to me and I thought they were perfect for the scene.
Do post more wedding pics, showing Sita, Urmila, Mandavi, Shrutkirti, etc all getting married.

they r good enough quality to make cgs dii, because they r big and we can make them clearer by resizing.😊

yea these scenes remind me of Ram ji leaving for vanvaas in Ramayan, such similar emotional levels of both the Maiyyas!😭

suree diii, since the wedding pics were already posted by Janu dii and Lola dii, ill post the pre wedding shringaar and the post-wedding fun at Ayodhya, i just luv those scenes.😍

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME pics, Aishu, can't stop gazing at your update!😍 Wow, you really put in so much hard work into the pic updates, I can tell! I'm definitely going to make some sigs out of them, if all my time is not spent making DSK sigs.πŸ˜† More than the show itself, I just love working with the pics because they are new and it's something fresh to work with, but I'm definitely making a sig out of the RadheKrishna hug and also Yashoda's lullaby, that scene really was a heartbreaker.😭

One thing I did not like about this episode though was Krishna asking Balaram to send Akrur away...as sad and meaningful as his speech was (for a normal human), Krishna was supposed to be detached from wordly emotions because one of the most important messages of his avatar was to teach humans how to perform their Dharma with a steadfast mind, without giving way to emotions. But we can count it as a minor mistake by the Sagars, since the rest of the episode was good, and anyhow, Meghan did all the emotional scenes really well.πŸ‘

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||

Sundar Kand - Hanuman sings Ram Katha in the Ashok Vatika to make Sita Ma trust him before he makes his appearance in front of her, and he also throws down the mudrika of Shri Ram which the latter had given him before he left for Lanka. Sita initially thinks Hanuman is Ravan in disguise, come to torment her some more, but when Hanuman tells her to take a closer look at the ring, she realizes it is real and is delighted to see him. Hanuman gives Sita Ram's message and tells her to be strong for just awhile longer, because Ram is about to come to Lanka very soon.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Part Two

|| Jai Shri Ram ||
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

they r good enough quality to make cgs dii, because they r big and we can make them clearer by resizing.😊

yea these scenes remind me of Ram ji leaving for vanvaas in Ramayan, such similar emotional levels of both the Maiyyas!😭

suree diii, since the wedding pics were already posted by Janu dii and Lola dii, ill post the pre wedding shringaar and the post-wedding fun at Ayodhya, i just luv those scenes.😍

Thanks hun!! πŸ€— Yeah, I guess you're right abt the pics. If you blend in a lot and make them small, you can't really tell. 
So agree with you on the Maiyas. Our mytho moms are so perfect for their roles! πŸ˜ƒ
And I'll have to check on those wedding scenes.
That's great! Can't wait to see those pics! 😍
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME pics, Aishu, can't stop gazing at your update!😍 Wow, you really put in so much hard work into the pic updates, I can tell! I'm definitely going to make some sigs out of them, if all my time is not spent making DSK sigs.πŸ˜† More than the show itself, I just love working with the pics because they are new and it's something fresh to work with, but I'm definitely making a sig out of the RadheKrishna hug and also Yashoda's lullaby, that scene really was a heartbreaker.😭

One thing I did not like about this episode though was Krishna asking Balaram to send Akrur away...as sad and meaningful as his speech was (for a normal human), Krishna was supposed to be detached from wordly emotions because one of the most important messages of his avatar was to teach humans how to perform their Dharma with a steadfast mind, without giving way to emotions. But we can count it as a minor mistake by the Sagars, since the rest of the episode was good, and anyhow, Meghan did all the emotional scenes really well.πŸ‘

Thanks a lot di! πŸ˜ƒ So glad you liked those!! Thanks!
I was watching the episode yesterday night and it was so much better than the usual that I just started clicking away. 😊 Can't wait to see those siggs!

And you're so right about the DSK pics. It's so great that imagine has uploaded those HQ vids. Too bad Colors never did that. 😭

lolz, I know. Sagars probably just made up that scene because in the next episode, it was Krishna who was all "karma is all important" and Radha was trying to convince him to stay. πŸ˜†It's like they take turns playing the wise person.

Thanks for providing us with those great Ramayan pics! 😊 Love them!
They're so HQ like always and Dara Singh is his best here!

pakhara thumbnail

Episode 239, again same episode

Yashoda dreams that a rakshas came and carried Krishna away, and wakes up screaming and rushes over to check on him. Zeb and Aditi looked so perfect as a married couple here.

pakhara thumbnail

Episode 241

Song: Radha Ke Aasu Kehete Hai

Radha prays to Gauri Maa and asks for Krishna. There are some cute childhood flash backs. The diya in her hand goes out and she starts to worry and then Krishna appears, reminding her that it would only destroy the meaning of his karma if he were to stay.

pakhara thumbnail

continued

coolpratz thumbnail
Debina in MSDK