Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lubie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally, the past three episodes have been really watchable and enjoyable. Instead of everyone moping and falling apart helplessly. things moved with planning and held us all captivated.  Todays show rocked!  I love the new vishal.   more expressive and all played their roles superbly.....
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuterosy

Thanks Ipod and Uma for the update tonight's episode rocked big time and made me forget about that horrible 16 year leap and all the terrible episodes where only Megha and Vishal were winning. Aasiya has improved tremendously and her performance was awesome ... mindblowing hope CVs can extract quality performances from her from now on and improve her sarees ... the costume designer can find a new look for her 😊 Let's see what happens ahead and what turn it takes with DM's arrival can't wait for SanRaj reunion😳

agree with u rosy....epi was rocking...........now waiting fr a reunion........but lets wait n watch...coz earlier reunions were a nthin but disaster..well RR is back from switzerland......Embarrassed
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshi_sahni

agree with u rosy....epi was rocking...........now waiting fr a reunion........but lets wait n watch...coz earlier reunions were a nthin but disaster..well RR is back from switzerland......Embarrassed

Arshi, the way BT/Imagine TV walls being relentlessly rammed by Bandini fans,
hopefully we'll have a better re-union than last time......(without bodydoubles)  ...😆
Edited by anitarani - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope today's show of excellent episode was not one off. They need to continue this way and in no time Bandini will be back to it's original form of glory....

Keep it going. Want an extraordinary reunion of SANRAJ but don't want to get my hopes up
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma di & Ipod for the update🤗, finally the truth come out👏, now wondering what's going to happen
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update iPod and una Di. I am happy that they didn't drag vishal exposing track.... Finally santu rani knows ki us ka beta kitney pani meh hai.....
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Just watched the episode, I must say it was a good episode even with no DM. Finally Vishal's truth out. One part which made me feel really bad was when Vishal said that Megha is his mom and then Santu goes upto him and asks then who am I? I felt really bad for her, she even cursed the fact that she gave birth to him. Can't believe that he can't even acknowledge the fact that she was the one who gave birth to him. Got really P'd off when he pushed her, reminded me of Ansh.😡 

well said, fazy.....today's dialogues were very good, specially santu's. if we look a bit deeply, aasiya's expressions were extremely good. she was already upset with vishal for drinking, & acknowledging it, a night before. so she was very quiet, and wasn't talking to him like before, when he had entered the living room.
earlier he had misbehaved with hetein. so santu was getting a hang of things slowly. that made her strong enough to bear the bitter truth....her situation was very sad.
@cuterosy has well pointed out, it was a great performance by aasiya.....
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Just don't know what to expect for tomorrows episode. Maybe DM coming back and taking Santu with him, but what will happen to Vishal. What will Sanraj do to him? Will they really give up on their son?😕
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well put girls.....Aasiya' s performance was outstanding along with all the supporting cast....

This is what the PH and the channel should be working on with all the stars together without the dreaded bodydoubles especially for Aasiya or RR.

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm guessing the BD's will start all over again as soon as DM makes an appearance.