Written Update 9th Nov

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi girls

episode starts with all celebrating trivenis birthday - even baa is there - vishal enters his house and sees all dancing- vikram goes to talk to him and is being rude to him- hiten stops him and says this is vishal's house- hiten makes him stay at the party- they cut cake- vishal unhappy- trivei gives him cake- hiten says lets see the documentary triveni has finished- vishal goes but hiten stops him from going- santu watches all this - triveni starts the documentary- nice documentary - everybody talking about santu and DM- vishal jealous and angry - megha picture is shown- kaddu tells them to stop and starts degrading megha- hiten watching vishal's face- all start insulting megha- vishal getting angry and angry-
vishal looses his cool- vishal says megha is alive- he start beating vikram- santu watches-hiten triveni happy- says santu and DM are no body- vishal busted

pre cap- santu slaps vishal and he holds her hand

vishal says whoever says anything for my megha mom i will not leave them- santu steps in-  he tels santu you are not my mom- hten tells santu the truth- kaddu tells the truth about nandini's wedding- hiten tells about how he separated DM and santu- she slaps him- vishal screams 'bas' and hold her hand- he addressed santu as 'tu'

pre cap- santu saya today she will fulfill her duty as a wife and if you want to take revenge take it i am in front of you

vishal says this is the truth - santu says to give her the papers dm signed- and says i was blind in my mamta- but today i will fulfill my duty as a wife- she drags him to his room and takes the paper dm signed- hiten vikram follow them- santu tells vishal dm did all this because of my happiness what kind of a son are you to separate your parents- vishal says you are not my mum 
freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ammoos and ipod for the update

ipodmackid thumbnail
at last vishal exposed - hope santu does not leave him gives him severe punishment

sweetu1203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!

As soon as I read 'Vishal busted', I literally leapt up from my sofa jumping and clapping!😛😳
bishop22 thumbnail
WOW, looking forward to watching the episode

Demigoddess thumbnail
Wooo ipod a salute 2 ur speed..... Thnx 4 d update....
ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetu1203

Thanks for the update!!!

As soon as I read 'Vishal busted', I literally leapt up from my sofa jumping and clapping!😛😳

wondering where everyone was- we have taken the brunt of evil vishal and now when his is exposed no one here?

bishop22 thumbnail
I just hope Santu serves out punishment
sweetu1203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

wondering where everyone was- we have taken the brunt of evil vishal and now when his is exposed no one here?

I'm not surprised to be frank, after putting the viewers through so much and dragging it on for so long i think a lot of people have just given up...