Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah wished DM was there today - but at least vishal's true colors come in front of santu

it was nice to see the entire family with santu- baa had tears when vishal was screaming at santu-  Hiten- kaddu were excellent
[/QUOTE]

many thanks, ipod and uma for the updates.

i think the cvs did a pretty good job for today's episode in exposing vishal in front of santu....the way it all unfolded was really good.....the whole case was built up against vishal.....hetein being the architect of the plan, the whole family came along very well....
only flaw was,  this vishal doesn't seem to fit in at all...and we had gotten used to seeing ali, who was so age appropraite for being vishal.
the end was quite sad...i really feel sad for poor santu....it must be heart wrenching for her....hope her husband and kids make up for that...
klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update IPOD and Ammoos! visal revealed in time,😉👏 WOW, but he is angry and full of hatred! I hope that Santo will not do the sameTarulata,😕 to kill Visal!.EKTA would make the same story 🤣 this pattern in my mind, no other what to say😆

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
STILL can't believe it. What an episode??!!!

Now girls get ready to see more evil MEGHA., back on our screen but this time Santu knows the truth and the whole Mahayvanshi family will stand together!!!!

WELL EXCITED
bishop22 thumbnail
With Megha back and trying to feed more hatred to Vishal, I'm sure she will start slipping and he will start to see and find out the truth for himself. He will realise and when he hears the truth from Megha's mouth he will regret and reform (HOPEFULLY, well that's the way I'd like the story to unfold in the future).
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

With Megha back and trying to feed more hatred to Vishal, I'm sure she will start slipping and he will start to see and find out the truth for himself. He will realise and when he hears the truth from Megha's mouth he will regret and reform (HOPEFULLY, well that's the way I'd like the story to unfold in the future).

perfect!! thats what i would like to have...
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, what an episode.........long awaited......no words.......
Hiten at his best.........Hope ....really hope ..... Vishal gets
dand as big as his crime.......or else he/Megs will continue
to torment...........Still feel bad that Santu who at one time
was sooooooo sharp - here so blind that she could not
see the obvious...............
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know why we all enjoyed todays episode- because there was no BD's - all were present at the time of shoot- the impact was great - it hits you when you watch it

i hope cv's realize this and see the difference it has on the viewers

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ipod and Uma for the updates........
bishop22 thumbnail
Don't you find that when something is so obvious, it goes unnotice by you. Everybody else is aware or knows what's happening except you????

Well Malikin still has her head screwed on as the first thing she did was to get the papers back, which will not restrict her to see her husband and cause any kind of legal problem. NOT as if they'd use legal or logical issue in the show anymore.
sweetu1203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Triveni's words were very wise yesterday- no matter how bitter the medicine, you have to take it to get rid of the disease.
Santu had to digest it somehow and I thought the way it all came out was fantastic! And the family all together it was like going back a year ago to the old Bandini!
Hiten was absolutely great- this is who hiten should be, not a man running around in a dhoti like he was after the ten year leap!

Santu handled it very well, but she's so used to dealing with this kind of sadness poor thing.. But it's good that she realises how far she let this go on for and protect the evil thing.

I must say this is the best episode I have seen in a very very long time! Now I just want to see our cute couple back together again..