Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Feedbacks make or break the show.  According to me appreciation aint buttering up and critisicm is best when it is constructive.   The show has just started and all the reviews can be given with a positive touch also.  πŸ˜³ I agree on rka giving honest feedbacks  I loved reading last season  rka only bcoz of that,  even though I didnot like some of the posts, no offence I  am also  just being honest .😳   KMH1 was a really good show and I am wishing KMH2 becomes even bigger.  So here is wishing kmh2 team all the best .

I agree that the show packaging needs  improvement and sometimes in terms of direction also things are bit rushed up at places.  anyways loved everyones  takes about the episode.  mine is below.

Assuming he had a speeddial for gauri , the call he made was under duress (kind of).  bechara daku taklu dad ke liye kya kya karna padta hai.   He  knows he is the odd man out  and everybody makes sure to remind him whenever they get a chance.  

I am really glad Gauri came to meet arjun , atleast it is out of her system now.   He is repeatedly saying I dont and cant love you and she isnt bothered.  he didnot even hug her back, there was no chemistry today between them, comeon girl move on ,  chachu is waiting for you. 

Arohi proved to be a good friend again, She didnot think twice to go behind gouri and also went inside the cottage .    What is kmh without rain πŸ˜³ .  It rains at the right time at the right place.  or else how will our hero get to notice her😍.   and the reason thankfully is logical she got locked out.  now how will they explain her getting stuck there in the night , that we need to wait and watch.

phew have been trying to post something since so long, somehow or the other was getting distracted.
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey!! frnds!! luved reading all the posts.. Sorry yesterday went to dreamland early after watching the episode..so had nothing left in my upper tanki to yap about..

Also wanted to share that I have always luved reading the RKA becos of ur heartfelt, striaght reviews. I agree a show needs not just good actors but a whole package of a good story,direction, ambience, etc.. I luved KMH1 and luved arjuhi. From then on followed PKB abd Betaab just to watch them though these serials were not so gr8.. I adore Karan and Kritika as actors and am watching KMH2 also in order to watch them!!Each one of us here has a different perception, and its good, otherwise adda would be boring na!! thats y i like to read it..I am not a gr8 expert at knowing whether the soap is good or not becos I havent followed many soaps like the way I have followed KMH not missing even one epiosde..So I hope to be a part of this adda family no matter what each one writes..becos we all have our own likes and dislikes and its gr8 to know that.HI  jyo, sarab,sam,kat,natz,shilpa, vaishu😊

Luved wacthing the epi yesterday. My analysis:
Chikoo and Arohi meeting- Arohi's eyes and expressions were superb. Chikoo is such a show off type of a character, gentleman, spoon mirror, feels most expensive things are the best!!! This one is so funny and no brians character ,very superficial and Arohi likes himπŸ˜•
Luved Daadi's expression .She is rocking!!
Arjun's family is not a family..its business at home as well, father betting, brothers dealing with each other as if in a board of directors meetings!!
I feel its so very evident that there is no bonding between parents, children..so its not a family. Except for Arjun who is yearning for the love/acceptance from his family and would go ahead and do anything for his Dad to get that little thing.
Gauri is confused..doesnt know the meaning of love.Luved Arohi explaining to her and then just foloowing her.
Luved the scene in the cottage where Arohi pulls away Arjun and enjoyed their atttiude here. Arjun like a pakka gangster ,serious attitude showed off his stiffness and keeping a distant attitude in the scene..felt it went very well with the persona of Arjun Singhania the son of an underworld don!!
The best scene was the rain one!! luved every bit of it, when I think of it I am speechless..so here I stop my bak bak and go back to my dreamland waiting for today's episode..😍
Luv u all and a bigπŸ€—
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok ppl sry 4 dat thing , i dont have any problem now wid that length thing  , bcoz smtms my posts cross d limits πŸ˜› kya karein show hi aisa haiπŸ˜‰ but ya reading or no reading is in my hand πŸ˜‰ so sry once again 😊

ok so ysday d show was " D MOST HAPPENING EPISODE" so far . itna kuch 1 hi episode mein ho gaya .  n pyar ki pehli seedi "TAKRAAR" jo start ho gayi πŸ˜‰
starting wid karan's gun scene - DON πŸ˜‰ nice . but cant trust his family at all ...4 me it was all BUTTERING , they know he was their trump card as all family members r useless , to maska lagana to banta hai boss πŸ˜› but that bet thing proved again KI LAST TIME KI TARAH THIS TIME BHI ARJUN IS AAGYAKARI BETA (super loyal son )OF HIS DAD . n can do anythn ( ho sakta hai aage chalkar jhooth - mooth ka pyar wid aarohi ) 4 him . DISLIKEπŸ˜•

uff that chiku - Mr. munh miya mithoo types . is just adding fun quotient to d show .but m not happy. though he is gud but 4 me his role is imp . n can play an imp role in future ( may b luv triangle) so usko better rakhna chahiye tha πŸ˜•.

now d most imp part aarohi - tell me 1 thing wat creatives want to show ?? is she sensible or not?? on 1 hand she was giving gud advice to gauri 4 making right decision n on d other hand wat she is doing wid her own life ?she's start likng chiku type ppl .πŸ˜• n impressed wid his so called manners . πŸ˜• thats really confusing . is this type of guy she wants to marry ?

anyways BUT D IMP SCENE WAS D ENCOUNTER BW ARJUN N AAROHI . long straight takkar wid gud acting n treat 4 fans πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n 4 sure aaj to aur zyada treat mil sakti hai πŸ˜‰
liked d way she said " ye kya kar rahe ho tum " when gauri hugged arjun πŸ˜‰ . infact most of d things poorane kmh ki yaad dila rahi hai .
1. arjun ki nafrat
2. aarohi ko pathetic kehna
3.dono ka gussa.
4. arjun ka aarohi ko so called torture karna
5 n dat sadu luk on bichari aarohi , when she was in d rain .πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
wow . gud going .πŸ‘πŸ‘

n now as far as gauri concerned .... i m wid her . bechari kya kare , jisse shadi kar rahi hai wo pyar nahi karta , aur jisse wo pyar karti hai wo shadi nahi karta πŸ˜›πŸ˜­ poor girl .
BUT 1 THING JO MUJHE LAG RAHI HAI KI JIS TARAH AAJ AAROHI USE ROK RAHI HAI ARJUN SE MILNE KE LIYE 1 DIN AAYEGA JAB GAURI ROKEGI AAROHI KO USI TARAH ARJUN SE MILNE KE LIYE . AUR TAB AAROHI BHI WAHI KAREGI JO AAJ GAURI KAR RAHI HAI . HAYE .πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ KYA KAREIN ARJUN CHEEZ HI AISI HAI πŸ˜‰

but in coming epi i m expecting a gud scene bw arjuhi , plus aarohi ki watt lagegi , n i kahin n kahin arjun ne ye jaan bujh kar kiya bcoz he knows that she is 4m police family so he used her 4 his own protection . afterall he is Mr. smart .πŸ˜‰

overall gud epi. arjuhi's convo part n rain scene was my fav . n  DUE CREDIT GOES TO KARAN N KRITIKA'S SUPERB EXPRESSIONS N ACTING πŸ˜ƒ.

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for today's episode  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

What is kmh without rain πŸ˜³ .  It rains at the right time at the right place. 

Very Well said...!!!!.... Great take

@ parm... ur poems are just too amazing... simply loving all of them... soon ull see me pming u to write some poems for me... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@shikha19 and anitaksuresh.... great works guys... and yeh the cottage scene was just amazing... can't wait for today's episode....

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Today will be the Round 2 of Arjun-Arohi's face-to-face encounters (I am not counting the first one because Arjun was in disguise then)....

So what do you guys think will happen... Shall we have a drunken Arohi or a Chaku-Holding girl Arohi...!!!!...

It'll be fun to have a drunken Arohi because we never saw a drunk Arjun-Arohi scene.... Also a Chaku scene will bring back memories because I still remember the last chaku scene... But since this is KMH-Wahi Jodi, Nayi Love story... I do hope its different....

So what is it u guys think... Chaku ya Drunkooo (Just wanted to rhyme the two) :P

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anitaksuresh

Hey!! frnds!! luved reading all the posts.. Sorry yesterday went to dreamland early after watching the episode..so had nothing left in my upper tanki to yap about..

Also wanted to share that I have always luved reading the RKA becos of ur heartfelt, striaght reviews. I agree a show needs not just good actors but a whole package of a good story,direction, ambience, etc.. I luved KMH1 and luved arjuhi. From then on followed PKB abd Betaab just to watch them though these serials were not so gr8.. I adore Karan and Kritika as actors and am watching KMH2 also in order to watch them!!Each one of us here has a different perception, and its good, otherwise adda would be boring na!! thats y i like to read it..I am not a gr8 expert at knowing whether the soap is good or not becos I havent followed many soaps like the way I have followed KMH not missing even one epiosde..So I hope to be a part of this adda family no matter what each one writes..becos we all have our own likes and dislikes and its gr8 to know that.HI  jyo, sarab,sam,kat,natz,shilpa, vaishu😊

Hi Anita - its sooo great to read the above! and sooo true! Adda would be boring if we all sang the same hymn! I love rka cos sometimes you read someone else's perspective and thing...aaah i wouldve never thought it like this! and it makes sense!!

I am so happy you are a part of this family and giving your take!!! love it read it!

Luved wacthing the epi yesterday. My analysis:
Chikoo and Arohi meeting- Arohi's eyes and expressions were superb. Chikoo is such a show off type of a character, gentleman, spoon mirror, feels most expensive things are the best!!! This one is so funny and no brians character ,very superficial and Arohi likes himπŸ˜•
Luved Daadi's expression .She is rocking!!
Arjun's family is not a family..its business at home as well, father betting, brothers dealing with each other as if in a board of directors meetings!!
I feel its so very evident that there is no bonding between parents, children..so its not a family. Except for Arjun who is yearning for the love/acceptance from his family and would go ahead and do anything for his Dad to get that little thing.
Gauri is confused..doesnt know the meaning of love.Luved Arohi explaining to her and then just foloowing her.
Luved the scene in the cottage where Arohi pulls away Arjun and enjoyed their atttiude here. Arjun like a pakka gangster ,serious attitude showed off his stiffness and keeping a distant attitude in the scene..felt it went very well with the persona of Arjun Singhania the son of an underworld don!!
The best scene was the rain one!! luved every bit of it, when I think of it I am speechless..so here I stop my bak bak and go back to my dreamland waiting for today's episode..😍
Luv u all and a bigπŸ€—

great post Anita! love it! my comment in red above!
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

i am getting late for college, but will come back and give my analysis :)

but all in all loved the episode today, can't wait for tomorrow's episode, and to see chachu's expression when he sees Arohi sleeping there πŸ˜†

edited:

this is my first time doing this, so please bare with me πŸ˜ƒ

this was so far the best episode i have seen of KMH - season 2. i loved it all. finally Arjuhi scene. and Chiku πŸ˜† or mr. perfect may i say, was a total goof ball today. and she thinks he's cute? oh good lord help her! he's constantly checking himself out, which i find very annoying, but i guess that's the plus point for the actor playing Chiku, as what he wants across to the audience is done well.
Arjun, Arjun, Arjun...i have understood him. he is always going to do things to please his father. he can never let him down, i feel that will cause tensions between Arjuhi, unless its like last season, where he leaves everything for Arohi's love. Gauri is really irritating me now. get over him! all u know is his name and his cell number, yet she is leaving Arohi's chachu..who is so sweet and so caring.

lmao i dont understand, why was Arohi standing outside Arjun's cottage all night? that was weird, Gauri left, what's she doing there? i understand she wants to help, but more than talking to Arjun, it's better she talk to Gauri, and now that Arjun called up Gauri, there are going to be more problems to this marriage from Gauri's side.

Precap - wow. Arjun is so nice :) he took care of Arohi, but has got her drunk πŸ˜† becahri...
and the best part, Chachu reaches there...uh oh, i wonder if chachu will see Arohi there. but i think it wont happen, chachu might just talk to Arjun and leave. πŸ˜•

all in all a good entertaining episode today. i loved the rain scene, and the title track in the bg 😳

i'd rate it a 8/10, cut off 2 cuz of Gauri's annoying behavior.

Hi Great take!! Whats your name or you prefer Basket??!!! Embarrassed

Even though it happened in kmh1, I never thought of it as would Arjun leave his family for Arohi!??!! You've got me thinking now!! would it also mean that Arohi would have to leave her family...omg! phir kyaaa hoga!!! Confused

KK84 thumbnail
@ Sam (Angadkripa) - LOOOOOOOOOVE your take!! its awesome!! sooo true about Arjun's sis being insensitive!! probs gets it from the mom!!...This Arjun ki maa is an out an out vamp!! πŸ˜†

Chachu be ready to become a Mamu because this is a gift that you will remember your entire life... 🀣

And Mata Arohi ki Jai ho... Her lectures have begun... I so wanna go inside the screen and yell, itna lecture maath do... Bahut jaldi yeh tum pehi bhadi padega....🀣🀣🀣 (you're really sooo funny!!! love it!!)

The last scenes was executed very well and Karan-Kritika did a good job acting wise... Kritika brilliantly expressed her feelings and the smirk Karan had was amazing... Good job yet again guys... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - def agree! Karan's expressions were fab!!