Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KK84

yay Sammie!! we will def rock this place!! I will be MIA for a few weeks cos I have exams but will def be more regular in mid december!

I am soooo glad you are part of RKA!

me really glad to be a part of it.... its soooo fun...!!!... u will defo be missed... do try to come here if u can and give us your tidbits... 😃

Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

Okay baba will write for you😆😆what do u want?

will tell u in due time... so hows todays episode... its not yet uploaded on youtube... and im getting bored watching the desi twilight... lolz

btw luv ur siggy on Arjun-Arohi...
Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad_Kripa_200

will tell u in due time... so hows todays episode... its not yet uploaded on youtube... and im getting bored watching the desi twilight... lolz

btw luv ur siggy on Arjun-Arohi...

Okay Samu😃😆

reading the live upd of Shini...seems interesting...hope Arjun felt something😳😆
Desi twlight🥱not for me...original is better👏⭐️Edward Cullen😳😳

Oh thanks for liking them...made by Chipsie n Shiku My Jaanu😆

why arent the youtube links up yet... they are usually out by now....  i wanna watch today's episode... if anyone has the links... please forward it to me....thanks u....
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darlunia

Updated on page 3:

Sorry guys...not able to do a more detailed take. Decent episode yesterday. Story seems to be settling in to a better groove.

Disliked:

I still find Bua's character very over the top in terms of both the character itself and the acting.
    I also think the screenplay should avoid the cliched actions like DJ & Aarohi's mom pacing while waiting for her call....was not needed at all. TOTALLY AGREEE! 
    I can understand Gauri's character's compulsion to go running to see Arjun even after knowing that Arjun feels nothing for her. But the actor was not able to portray that desperation adequately enough for me. AGREEE AGAIN! I just feel she doesnt express very well. something that definitely needs to be worked on. I cant feel the love from her side.
  • Lastly, I may be the only one, but...I did not like Aarohi's character wondering about what she was feeling simply based on touching Arjun's hand. It is too early in the Aarohi-Arjun relationship curve to throw this in...people can be "made for each other" without these overdone cinematic views of falling in love! hmmm agree but I do think you get a spark by touching someone though...doesnt mean he is the one but u know its like if you fancied someone and touched their hand, your heart would skip a beat...I guess its a bit OTT here cos its not like she fancies Chikoo (on assumption that she thought it was chikkoo)

Liked:

The acting in the brief confrontation in the cottage was good. I like when actors emote through their eyes and this scene had that in spades! yeah Karan and Kritz both are very good with emoting through their eyes! The chemistry between Arjun & Aarohi's characters was nicely on display in the cottage scene...bodes very well for this series. yay!!
  • I like how the writers consistently have Aarohi's character be a friend first in her conversations with Gauri.
Cheers,
Jaya

Love it Jaya!!!

agree about bua!! her kinda character has always been shown before as how bua is but I think maybe if another actress wouldve done it, it wouldve come across funny but this one is just too OTT!!

my comments above!
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

me really glad to be a part of it.... its soooo fun...!!!... u will defo be missed... do try to come here if u can and give us your tidbits... 😃

Sammie...jab manager gaayab (like now) then will try to!! but near the exams I think I will have to say bye bye to virtual dunya 😭
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why arent the youtube links up yet... they are usually out by now....  i wanna watch today's episode... if anyone has the links... please forward it to me....thanks u....

yaa sammy even i m waiting for soo long
but u know its always late  on YT ...yesterday also i didnt see the clippings  up on  YT even at 11:00 or so....I had to watch it today morning ......
in other shows they r up so quickly
@ pink... what r u saying... yday the links were up quick... i had my download started at 9:30pm Bangladesh time and today its almost coming to 11:00pm and there are no sign of the youtube links... sob sob sob
WildestDreams thumbnail
no link till yet people

edit...oh bhabita di posted the link

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago

urgh... im serisouly loosing my patience... i so want to watch today's episode...
i have found links but its all messed up... they are showing me links of part 3 part 4 but from different uploaders... i want all parts from the same uploader... seeing the reviews i so wanna watch the episode...

thanks parm... im downloading it now...!!!... thanks babita di...
Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago