Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
edited my comment on page 2 :)
do check it, and give me some feedback, good or bad.
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
@lilindiangirl13... great work... tomorrow is definately going to be entertaining and is it only me or does everyone think what gauri's feeling for arjun is  love and not crush... lolz... i guess im going against the odds again... and i have to admit the way arohi pulled arjun away from the hug it was like kitto being possesive and taking karan away from that girl.. that scene was actaully the bestest... anyways lets see whether chachu sees her tomorrow and dont worry down the line gauri will turn into a proper vamp... its an KEkta serial after all...!!!...

@ Dr.Basket Gupta... I love ur IF name to start of with and then moving on to your analysis, great work... I do have to admit that Arjun's blinding love for his father that even makes him compromise his principles will be a big problem in the future and more than Gauri, I find Chiku irritating... Lolz... I just dont know why..., I actually like Gauri because I guess I find her someone to relate with and Arohi was standing outside the house in the rain because her keys were locked inside the car... The dumb girl left the keys inside... BT my question is then how did the car get locked from the outside if the keys were already in.... Did it get jammed like Abhay-Sur's car in KMH 1 and it'll be funny if Arjun gets Arohi drunk but I'm predicting that their will be a chaku fight between the two just as in season 1 where arohi uses a chaku to protect her and similarly she will want to protect herself tomorrom using the chaku and if arjun gets her drunk that will be funny... tomorrows show is definitely going to be an itneresting one....!!!...

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
@Angad_Kripa_200: thank you so much....i gotta agree I too can relate to Gauri, but right now she's irritating me but not as much as Chiku πŸ˜† he is one useless character lol

yeah she definitely seems drunk, look at the precap, she just abt throws her hand around anywhere when she's lying down...and thank u for clearing up the confusion with why she was standing outside, lol dumb head left her key in there, k? understood, but the car wouldn't get locked...πŸ˜• unless she had already self-locked it from the inside before coming out....u know how some cars have that?

aww i love my IF name too πŸ˜† even yours is nice, i love AK...they were an amazing couple. but let's forget abt that here, here its abt KMH πŸ˜†
@Dr.Basket Gupta.... I can never forget about AK... They are the reason why I love "love stories".... lolz....
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad_Kripa_200

@Dr.Basket Gupta.... I can never forget about AK... They are the reason why I love "love stories".... lolz....

oh btw my name's pooja, what's yours?
@Dr.BasketGupta... Im Samiul... :D... Nice to meet u Pooja...!!!
Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad_Kripa_200

@Dr.BasketGupta... Im Samiul... :D... Nice to meet u Pooja...!!!

lol u can just call me by my name....u dont have to type out my long IF name πŸ˜†
@Pooja... Will definitely keep that in mind...
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok i'm reserving from tomorrow!🀒😑. You girlies write so much!πŸ˜†

The epi was gooood in bits. The part where Arjun takes out the gun was hilarious!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I was waiting for him to say....kon hai yahan!.........dishhhkiyunnnnnnn!!!🀣 but sadly his family ruined the fun. Chill dude! lights off hain isska matlab ye nahi ke koi chor aa gaya! Plus don't you have security alarms in your mansion? Daku ke ghar daaka kaise ho sakta hai🀣🀣. The jealous bros challenge him to play with the poor girl's feelings, he rejects it until Daku daddy takes the bet without knowing what it's about. Now daku beta has no other choice but to accept it for his daku daddyπŸ˜ƒ. So daku beta calls the poor girl and asks to meet in his newww cottage. Poor girl is super excited! Without a second thought she leaves to meet her rajkumarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

This chikooo is hilarious!! and Thank God his name is not "akhrot" 🀣 He's totally mommy's pet. Good thing Arohi took off the bluetooth! I still don't get why her family was giving her instructions on how to impress Chickooo! He seems already impressed!πŸ˜ƒ

So Gauri goes to meet Arjun. Man! this girl is totally insane. He doesn't give a crap and she's going nuts after him!πŸ˜• And can someone please give her acting lessons! She literally always has ONE expression on her face! Cmon you have more dialogues than Arjun's mommy and you're still acting like her!🀒 Our super Arohi kisi se kam nahi...follows Gauri...straight in the house and pushes daku Arjun away!......how dare you touch my best friend!.......like he's scaredπŸ˜†........Arjun goes who are you to interfere!....ye meri best friend hai.......and goes on with her philosophy of love and friendship. He's super boredπŸ˜ƒ so he plans to have some funπŸ˜ƒ. Tumhe chuna tak nahi chahta main......par chunay ke ilawa aor koi option nahi hai🀣🀣.......Arohi calls his cottage "ganda".....why?πŸ˜’ did she see piles of garbage there or something?πŸ˜• But I liked the attitude of both of them here. Bang on!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Daku Arjun pushes her out of his ganda cottage. She doesn't care because she knows she will definately save Gauri even if she's standing outside.πŸ˜ƒ Gauri is super mad. Damn you! ruined my last date with my rajkumar!😑😑 Arayyyy mere saath toa chal, meri ghari main.............who'll drive Gauri's car then?πŸ˜ƒ

Aro's car keys are left inside the car and doors are locked!😲😲 Oh no! It's also about to RAIN!πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and tadaaaaaaaaa...BT ke special rain showers with super fast windsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Arohi's standing in the rain, shivering........that reminded me of KMH 1 ka rain scene. Awwww😍😍....I thought Arohi would start to dry her hair too...but...πŸ˜’.....Daku Arjun sees her from the balcony. Feels bad and wants to help.......she also thinking...stop staring you! and let me in already! And there it goes.........He opens the door for her and I LOVED the way he looked at her with an attitude..........too good!πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ 

Precap: Chachu arrives at the cottage. Wants to talk to both of them. Will he see Arohi? or not?

Here's my prediction if he does.........πŸ˜ƒ
Chachu sees Arohi....takes a gehri saans........thank God it's not my Gauri!πŸ˜ƒ but what is this! ye larki bhi toa apni hi hai. What! Ye toa Arohi hai.....aik Daku ke saath!😑 Ye kaise ho gaya....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Arohi wakes up...sees chachu....gets confused....ab kiya karoon....soch Arohi soch...kiya kahoon chachu se. Main toa yahan Gauri ki waja se ayee thi aor khud hi phass gayiπŸ˜•. But tingggg! She gets an idea⭐️. If i tell chachu about Gauri toa saray khaandan ki naak kat jaigi...Chachu ka dil bhi toot jaiga. Lekin mera kiya jata hai.......I can always become his gf for convinience(spelling?😳). Arohi has to fake about being Arjun's gf. Gauri is saved. Chachu's shaadi happens. ArjURI's drama khatam!πŸ˜ƒ ArjuHI's drama shuru!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Nice move by Ekta mai to get them started!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next epi. We better have some goood scenes between Arjuhi! Why not, dono pehli baar aik cottage main akele akeleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³. And please Aro don't just faint. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S: Arjun drink less, do more........πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
@ sammy: hi .........sorry yaa..........i went to slep  & cudnt reply back yesterday.....
by the thank u  so much dat liked my post .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š.....
u can call me pink😊
 but u know...u had gr8 ovservations....i actually didnt notice  the chaku....yaa i remember the great chaku scene scene frm kmh 1..it was soo cute and funny and i  cant forget arjun's face ...he was scared of chaku as if it was a cockroach..lol.....just love that scene....i thnk in dis scene too she wud thnk thnk arjun is going to take advantage of her and think "CHAKU" is her only sahara now and arjun wud be like "thik hain tum chaku lekar hi so jao taki sapno main bhi u will feel safe"