stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Nishi and Devki being cutie cutie.  Pragya interrupts and calls him and says please take me back.  She says please forget what happened - we have a house, good salaried jobs, etc.  Pragya says how dare he, he cant be happy without me, etc etc.
  • Kulkarnis at dinner (low budget show!)  Pragya comes yet again - she must be hanging around outside and the minute she hears dinner is on she rings the bell.  She's got cops and filed a complaint.  Claims she was tortured and had to pay money ....blah blah yawn yawn.
  • Nishi's dad threatens counter complaint.  Cop says you better return her money (didnt quite get this) in a week.
  • Pragya talking to her friend Siddhi saying I always get what I want.  Siddhi tries to talk sense to her - doesnt work.  Abhijeet walks in - she again starts arguing.  She says marriage, he says I dont want to get married it didnt work for me.  You want me to be a keep, security, what relationship, etc etc.  I am better off going back to Nishi.
  • Devki and Nishi - fast forward.
  • Shree and Mughda discussing returning Pragya's money and that how she has complained against the entire family and how they would all go to jail.  Of course Devki overhears.
  • Sambhav discussing NB case with lawyer.  Akshada overhers a bit and goes on and on about what he was talking.  He threatens the little eavesdropper.  Again mujhse bura koi nahi hoga line.
Preview:

Akshada is trying to leave.  Sambhav stops her and smacks her.