jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...here is a OS...that is actually gonna be two parts...i've been working on this since last week...but due to work drama and me being majorly depressed for the past few days...i havent been in the mood to do anything...but...here i am now...hope you guys enjoy this part...im working on part 2 as we speak...hopefully it will be up my tomorrow or the day after...

Raman-Ji and Babe-Ji...this is for you girls...Raman our saturday talks are priceless...hum itna haanste hai ke people at WCC think we're going crazy...and Babe-ji...i love you!

Consequences

If he as going to be a jerk, let him be. But there was now way she was backing down. Geet Handa would prove to the arrogant, selfish and down right mean Maan Singh Khurana that she could survive without him. Was it difficult and painful, sure it was ' but that didn't mean that she couldn't do it. She'd show him that she could be successful and manage a career. She'd show him that she didn't need anyone for her or her baby. She'd show him.

It had been nearly three weeks since he'd rolled in all high-and-mighty into India Paints, announcing that he was now the new owner of the company, thus making him her boss. It had been three weeks of bickering back and froth, three weeks of proving herself to him, three weeks of his derogatory remarks and his taunting. Three weeks ' three long weeks.

It had started with just that one order that he wanted completed within a certain time frame. Lucky for her, that time she was able to emotionally blackmail the men into handing over the file to her. She had been pressed for time but had managed to get all the orders out thanks to help from Romeo, Pandey-ji and Manisha. However, the same can not be said for the previous weeks. Somehow Maan managed to get another 20+ orders daily, and he tied up most of the workers in other jobs so they couldn't help her. Geet was sure that he was ordering half, if not all of the orders for himself just to mess with her.

She knew what he was doing. He was making it harder on her so that she'd break and ask for his help, but there was no way that was going to happen. If that meant late nights and early mornings, so be it. If that meant she had to work harder than she'd ever worked in her life, so be it. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that she could use some help.

This day, for some reason, was harder than any had been. She had already finished the original client list of 20 orders when suddenly an unexpected order from 7 other clients came in. She had been planning to leave early that day but when she'd mentioned it to Maan, he'd made a smart ass comment about how CEO's didn't have the luxury of leaving early when work was still pending. So, she sucked it up and got back to work.

Finally after shipping out the last order, she headed to Maan's office. She knocked before she entered, she didn't want to be disrespected again. When she heard him grumble, she pushed the door open.

"Yeh lijiyeh Sir," she said as she handed him a file. "Aaj ka client order list aur shipping confirmations."

He took the file roughly from her hand and began flipping through as she waited.

"Wah Miss. Handa," he began is his now too-common sarcastic tone, "Aapne bina madat ke pura order complete kar diya. I'm impressed."

Geet didn't have the patience, energy or the will to fight with him at this moment. Instead she bit her tongue and simply asked, "Main jaooun Sir?"

After looking at the clock and then back to her, he simply made a sound, "Hmm."

She was out of the office before he had a chance to say anything derogatory.

*~*~*~*

He watched as she walked out of the office, her dupatta swaying as she moved. For a split second he recollected all the moments when her dupatta had managed to find its way into his hands, or stuck to his shirt. But immediately he pulled out of his trance and remembered the pain he felt when she'd said all those things to him. The fact that she actually thought he wanted to marry her to save his brother had stabbed him in the heart like a rusted, blunt dagger. He had bought the company from Yash to simply prove that, no matter what she said, Geet Handa needed him.

Seeing her again at the office made him care, it made him hurt. Seeing her cry made him bleed, seeing men falling over her made him burn, seeing her smile still made him happy.

But, the fact that she'd discarded her engagement ring so quickly was enough to shatter him. He was Maan Singh Khurana and no one ' no one ' messed with him. He couldn't stand to lose, to Geet Handa at that.

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the time, it was just past 7pm. Time to get to work. Sure he'd bought this company with the sole purpose of making Geet suffer, but he wasn't about to stand by and watch it go under. He would turn this company into something, and there was a lot of work to be done. Pushing all thoughts of Geet out of his mind, he got to work.

Maan was so engrossed in his work that he wasn't bothered by Geet's desk line ringing non-stop and he didn't stop working until he heard someone outside his office.

"Hello? Koi hai?" a female voice called. "Geet? ''' Geet?" she continued to call.

Maan drew his eyebrows together into a frown as the voice got closer.

"Geet kahaan ho tum? Geet?" she repeated. "Gee'" she stopped.

Maan watched as Meera strolled into his room while shouting Geet's name. He knew she wasn't too pleased with him but he could care less. The fact that she rolled her eyes upon seeing him, gave in satisfaction for some reason.

"Maan, tumne Geet ko kahin dekha hai?" Meera asked.

"Kya matalb?" he asked.

"Matlab toh saaf hai. Geet kahaan hai?" she asked.

"Mujhe kya paata," Maan said as he returned his focus to his computer.

"Tum uske boss ho, right? Tumhe toh paata hona chahiyeh ke tumhare employee's kahaan hai?" she retorted.

"Jaab tak mere employees office mein hai, mujhe pata hai. Office se jaane ke baad mujhe nahin pata."

"Kya matlab?" Meera asked.

"Matlab toh saaf hai," Maan said with a gleam in his eyes. "Geet ghaar chali gayi hai."

"Please," Meera said with attitude. "Woh abhi bhi kaam pe hai, ghaar nahin gayi hai. Kaab se uski rah dekh rahi hoon lekin uska kuch paata hi nahin. Kitni baar office phone kiya hai maine, woh phone hi nahin uthate."

Maan glanced at the clock at saw that it read, 10:30pm. Geet had left three and a half hours ago.

"Usse toh aab tak ghaar pouch jaana chahiyeh tha," Maan mumbled to himself.

"Kuch kaha tumne?" Meera asked.

"Nahin, woh'" Maan began. "Geet toh 7 baje nikal gaye."

"What?!" Meera shouted. "Toh phir'gayi kahaan?" The worry was clearly visable on Meera's face.

"Shayad woh kissi ke ghaar pe gayi hai," Maan offered.

"Kahaan jayegi Maan," Meera said as she looked at him accusingly. "Woh toh baas mujhe, Pinky aur Adi ko aapna dost manti hai. Maine already Pinky aur Adi ko phone kiya hai'Geet kahin nahin hai."

"Toh uske cell pe phone karo," Maan suggested. At this point he was grasping at straws.

"Uske paas cell nahin hai."

Trying to stay as calm as possible he said, "Phir yahin kahin hogi. Ho bhi ya naa ho, mujhe koi farak nahin padta."

"You really are a jerk!" Meera said. "Woh pregnant hai Maan, pregnant! Magar tumhare aur tumhare iss kaam ke vajse se woh aapne uppar dhiyan bhi nahin deta. Naa tik se khati hai, naa tik se soti hai. Haar roz subha subha bina nashte kiye office ke liyeh nikal jaati hai, aur haar raath ko dehr se aati hai. Uppare se uski morning sickness itni bad gayi hai ke haar subha ultiyaan karte karte woh thak jaati'mujhe daar hai ke kahin woh ek din behosh naa hojayeh. Aur aaj'aaj toh ussne haad hi kardi! Aapne checkup bhi ussne miss kardiya! Aur yeh saab'saab tumhare vaje se!" Meera's finger was pointed accusingly at Maan.

Maan's face fell. That's why she'd wanted to leave early, she had a  doctors appointment. He remembered when she came in announcing her work for the day was done and she had to leave. He'd given her 7 new orders to complete and all but refused to let her go. He'd taunted her so she caved and stayed back to complete the orders. She missed a pregnancy check up because of him.

He was so lost in his thought he hadn't see Meera leave. Maan sat behind his desk and listened to Meera call out for Geet repeatedly, to no avail. From the echo of her voice, Maan could tell she'd been through the entire warehouse. Now he was getting worried. He got up from his chair and walked out to the paint warehouse. He heard a door creek in the distance, he was sure it was Meera. He was about to turn to go look for Geet himself when he heard Meera scream.

"Geet!" she yelled.

Maan immediately froze. "Meera?!" he called, "Kya hua?"

"Maan! Jaldi aao! Maan!" she began yelling.

Maan raced in the direction where the sound was coming from.

"Maan, jaldi! Please!" Meera continued to yell.

It only took him a few seconds to get to where Meera was but those seconds seemed like hours. He was coming up to the ladies bathroom, looking in ' his heart stopped.

Geet was crumpled on the floor, her bag lying next to her, her head now resting in Meera's lap. It was then that Maan noticed her hand lying protectively over the bump of her stomach ' a bump he couldn't remember seeing before. The fact that she wore white made the bump stand out even more.

Meera's words echoed in his head, 'Woh pregnant hai Maan, pregnant!'

JAZ
ps: looking forward to comments πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay me finally here after like foreer!!πŸ˜†

haila!!! wat a jerk he was!!! but omg i loved wat meera said to mann!! he totally had it coming and yes she was right... was a jerk!!!! ugh! makes me sooo mad but i hate this and i love this..

i hate it becuz i was soo engrossed into it and then it had to end becuz omg u left off at a very crucial part i was like oh no!!! and then i have to come back here and comment on this thing! ugh!!! im being soooo good and not cheating cuz then that would ruin the comment cuz then i wouldnt know wat to write!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but sorry for making this short but i gotta hurry and read next part!! bye!!!!!!

p.s. i love u babeji!!!😳
Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! This is really really good.  I could imagine this totally happening in GHSP.  Actually they should incorporate this into an upcoming epi.  I wish Maan would realize that Geet is after all pregnant and not hurt her anymore. 
JULIEL thumbnail

wow!!! you should continue this ... loved it!!

kajol.kasu thumbnail
pls continue..maan is such a jerk..poor geet..
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was great!!! Please do update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved iT!!!!!

superB!!!!!
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
REally engrossing....waiting for you to continue...at least ur story is going somewhere unlike the show.
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dang.....you left off at a cliffhanger just like every Friday of Geet's episodeπŸ˜†.......please update quickly.
Downhill thumbnail

fabulous....

loved the first part...
cont soon

reva