Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u for the update Ipod, the episode was good but so sad, really hope that good will win over evil and that Santu's  goodness, innocence and mamta will make Vishal realise how wrong he is.
hashbrown thumbnail
[QUOTE=ktja]Thank u for the update Ipod, the episode was good but so sad, really hope that good will win over evil and that Santu's  goodness, innocence and mamta will make Vishal realise how wrong he is.[/QUOTE

completely agree with you, khateeja.... this will be an ideal situation. i was really moved when santu was insulted at the dining table by vishal and his friends....she then went to her room, badly missing her husband and her family. she said, MOJHAY KUCH ACCHA NAHEEN LAG RAHA HAI....i could feel that on my heart.
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Santu realising that her husband can never be wrong was a reassuring to hear as she knows in her heart that Vishal is the real culprit, only that she won't accept it until she sees the evidence.

The way Sanraj are pining for each other is heart wrenching. The show has been much better in the past few weeks, since Imagine has taken over but the negativity needs to come to an end and SANRAJ back together.

It's like Aasiya said at the Diwali Festival in Harrow that she is a dufford and har bate ushee dher me samaj atee hai.

come on girls we need to hang in there!!!
ktja thumbnail

Originally posted by: hashbrown

Yeah Hash, Me too felt so bad for her coz she's so good-hearted, bechari was in the kitchen cooking all day and missing her hubby and family.  Felt  that today's episode was on motherhood, Santu's n Kaddu's and it's has been rightly depicted by CVs.

Edited by ktja - 13 years ago

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ktja Agree, both mother and daughter duffors..........

Kaddu herself said that she should have slapped Parth
long back.........she was soooooooooo slow, toooooooooo
slow.......in reacting to negativity with her family and try to
rectify it...

And Santu, who to khud hi manti hai ki woh duffor hai.....
as her Malik rightly commented pre first leap
"duffor ki Malkin"..........

But yes, today motherhood brought out well......YOU CAN'T
PUSH A WOMAN TOOOOOO LONG OR DARE TO
UNDERESTIMATE HER........
ravti thumbnail
there should  be some very very touching scenes between hiten and santu because he is her true son,vishal was very rude to hiten,santu should slap vishal for hiten it will give me great satisfaction.
kiranRonit thumbnail
Thanks for update Good episode
bankhan thumbnail
thanks for up date. A little progress towards positivity.
bankhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

they are just prolonging the track like a rubber band - and here I was thinking ali went to BB - his track will be ending- now dm going to london

sad

in London DM will see Megha
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bankhan

in London DM will see Megha

yeah may be......even i was thinking he same thing!!!!!