Written Update 2nd Nov

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi girls

part 1

santu praying to god - and says will get this mis understanding bet father and son-
vishal comes and says i will introduce them to my friends and will call them over for dinner- monster wants to order by santu says she will cook- vishal happy - says i got a free cook and servant-  santu calls baa to ask a recipe- she asks about everyone and DM- all listening and sad - says she will be back in a few days-  dm in his room - find santu;'s payal- flash back scenes and is sad and crying- kaddu - hiten talking how to make santu realise vishal's true colors- both decide to unite sanraj-
shashank's house - kaddu walks in and - shashank stops her- tells her why she went to m-clan - she says i know you have separated sanraj- all kids -shashnak mad at kaddu-kaddu slaps parth - kaddu screams at the kids -shashnak tells parth  do not cross limits with your mum - -santu cooking - she thinks why dm has not called- danesh parth planning to destroy DM- they do not want to involve shashank anymore- danesh says DM is weak now and I know exactly how and when to attack m-clan

break

Part 2

vishal's friends come - he introduces santu to all - all sit on table- they are upset with the traditional food- they degrade the food- vishal upset at them- he says i know the food is bad- but she is from a village she does not know how to cook pasta-  vishal sides her by insulting her- he takes his friends to eat outside- santu flash back when hiten was young - pre leap - she was feeding hiten- she remembers hiten and has tears in her eyes
 break

part 3

santu - thinking how vishal's friends and vishal were talking about her food- she looks at dm and her picture- she cries and tells DM in the photo- she calls dm - he does not answer- she calls home- baa picks up- she asks about DM- says why DM is not picking up the phone- baa has tears-moti comes and asks baa what is the problem- she tells hiten- toral- moti- we must do something-she is worried about DM- they plan to send DM to london- to suraj and juhi

freeze on hiten

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the best ipod.. hope the epi is a good one.. we got the best epi,  thisday last year😍 we got the sari fixing and besharam😆😆 hope to have something nice
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx ipod.....
was dm there whn santu called???
ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvrr

thnx ipod.....

was dm there whn santu called???

yes- he was sad
hashbrown thumbnail
thanks ipod for the update.

wow, i am amazed....shashank has some morality left...teaching parth not to misbehave with his mom.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh.. Shanky's kids are eviler than he could ever think of.. am sure no matter how much hatred he keep for DM he would never try to HARM anyone but his sons are just dusht🤢
luvrr thumbnail
oh....these shanky kids.......just intolerable....
ye sandeep ke kids to nahi h naa????

ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Gosh.. Shanky's kids are eviler than he could ever think of.. am sure no matter how much hatred he keep for DM he would never try to HARM anyone but his sons are just dusht🤢

more than 'dusht' have a few words for them but cannot say it
hashbrown thumbnail
sounds like very tragic...santu remembering hetein....
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update.

OMG santu remember feeding hiten, that is so sweet. I love hiten and santu scenes.