Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well Santu needs to learn the hard way. Some times it's just the fact of life.

She will catch on soon enough
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bishop22

Well Santu needs to learn the hard way. Some times it's just the fact of life.

She will catch on soon enough

I know what you mean, blood relation isn't everything. Santu should remember her how hiten and other's are just as important as vishal.

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If they can have a flashback of Hiten and Santu then why couldn't they insert a flashback scene of Sanraj rather than the old scenes. That way we could have some decent Sanraj scenes.

Thanx for the update Ipod.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

If they can have a flashback of Hiten and Santu then why couldn't they insert a flashback scene of Sanraj rather than the old scenes. That way we could have some decent Sanraj scenes.

Thanx for the update Ipod.

Hey  πŸ€— is good to see you back
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it sounds like a very moving episode....so far santu has no clue of whats going on.... she will believe who vishal truly is, in due course of time....
i think, the story has entered into a very delicate and interesting stage...
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they are just prolonging the track like a rubber band - and here I was thinking ali went to BB - his track will be ending- now dm going to london
sad
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ipod thanks a lot sound good episode and santo to back to DM will take time
Fazzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hey  πŸ€— is good to see you back

Thanx Rani, πŸ€—to u too. Feels good to be back otherwise had too much work and no time to come online. I actually read and watched all of last weeks epi's 😲 and must say they were heartbreaking.😭πŸ₯Ί
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

they are just prolonging the track like a rubber band - and here I was thinking ali went to BB - his track will be ending- now dm going to london

sad

this very last idea is not good....other than that, it seems like the good and the bad forces are working at the same time....hopefully, santu realizes/finds out the true vishal soon and gets back to her husband, at the right time.
Fazzzz thumbnail

Noooooooo!!!!!!!! DM going to London means no DM for a few epi's. Hope Santu finds out and stop him from leaving.

I don't get why they want to send DM to London. Do they think he'll be happy living with Suraj and Juhi. It'll just be the same, he'll still be away from Santu just that the distance will be further. Or can they not stand a crying DM and can't console him. If they can't what makes them think he'll be better off with Suraj.