Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saomom

Hmmm..  I'm gonna need a translation on the chapter title... 😆

An Uninvited Guest
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
please say ur updatin soon as in next few moments/seconds/mins? I wnt b able to sleep otherwise
Apsara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Devi,

Great update!! I wish Shashank had not come back yet...

I'm sure you'll make the story interesting!

I wanted to know if there are any other FF that you have written besides this one and "Love and Despair". 

Thanks!
Shikha
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...Interesting! I wonder how Shiv is going to react......He is going to feel a bit insecure...though I do not think he is going to let his girl go...

Gauri, I bet she realized  how unsuited she and Shashank were...

Update soon, Devi.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks!  Perhaps for us non Hindi speakers you could put a translation in (  ) .  I certainly cannot be the only one who doesn't understand...

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Gosh, some days I am SO funny! 😉 <sigh>  I crack myself up!
Well I'm glad this complication is happening now. It is a smart move. What's the use and fun if he lands in their life after they have made ten thousand promises to one another? This may bring them to voice their feelings....not just desires.

I don't mean to be a killjoy, but what is Neela doing there? Isn't it a family function? She can't be related to Shiv since she had a thing for him and neither to Dhruv since he seems to have fallen for her.

P.S. - Sorry Shashank! I didn't mean for Neela to steal your thunder...but I'm more curious about her presence than yours 😆
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wht the hell is shashank doing with his hands on gauri?
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Oh..trouble in paradise!!  Well,well lil' devil ..you always come up with the most unexpected situations to trouble me..now I can't sit in peace till I get to read the next part..not fair !!! (pouts)
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Devi,

Any chance of an update before I go to bed. It is almost midnite. Will be in dream land in about an hour😉😉
NiksAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God Dear,

m reading ur FF from past two days ........has effected my work drastically...but it was worth it......n u end up at this point.....uff.....whn 'll u update dear.......! its like holding ur breath till u read the next part....!