Any chance of regualar written updates?

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys

im watchin this show from the uk, and we are a bit behind, which is why i come on here to read updates, but this forum seems so quiet, no regular updates at all?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well the show is new and so is the forum. its not a youth based rom com so it will need time to gather fans. i have updated an entire week of written updates, i guess maybe the first or the second week of the show. heres the link

heres 27th and 28th sept

29th september

30th sept

27th oct

ammara_46726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk83

Hey guys

im watchin this show from the uk, and we are a bit behind, which is why i come on here to read updates, but this forum seems so quiet, no regular updates at all?

Hey. I know how you feel. I live in the UK too. I'm a college student so i watch the video updates in the college library.
I can try writing some updates for you but they wont be regular. Sorry but sometimes i just dont get time. Ill do all the ones I can. Ill start with todays.
ammara_46726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammara_46726

Hey. I know how you feel. I live in the UK too. I'm a college student so i watch the video updates in the college library.
I can try writing some updates for you but they wont be regular. Sorry but sometimes i just dont get time. Ill do all the ones I can. Ill start with todays.

Oh and another thing u wont get the updates till next morning. sorry. its the best i can do.
Kiran_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammara_46726

Oh and another thing u wont get the updates till next morning. sorry. its the best i can do.

omg, thats so sweet of u, dont worry if you cant il live lol

its funny cuz i always read how ppl  are bored of the usual dramas, so when a new concept is bought forward not many ppl seem interested
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^u no thats what i was thinking.. too bad i live in the states or i'd do it...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks ammara - you've done a good job w/ the updates so far! 👍🏼
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's really sad then when i miss the updates there's no update on the forum regularly. if i miss jyoti or RS i know there'll be an update on their forums but the case is different in BAVD rathter than watching shows i rely more on written updates...
so whoever does the written updates are highly appreciated at least from my side. thanx to all who are updating nowadayz.. gr8 job👍🏼

btw i was just wondering who looks after this forum....😕
Kiran_83 thumbnail
dont know who looks after the forum, but im doing the updates at the moment when ever i can get the time, its just id like the updates to come on the 1st page of the forum which they dont and im sure beacuse of this ppl will asume there is no update, theres to many video links on the 1st page, one going all the way back to oct 😕
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the updates Kiran. btw i agree that there are hardly any topics on the first page. all one can see is the video updates. it's nice only when the videos are of current otherwise as they go old it's better to have them on the second & third pages not on the first.

but at least we have the video updates done regularly on this forum though we don't get written updates regularly. for that i would like to thank sonyfan28