27th oct written update

big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, yesterday ka dhamakedar story meri zubaani........seems like yesterday was a great day for murli aka vikrant coz vikrant ke dono shows aka in BAVD and Balika Vadhu had suspenseful parts which kept me quite busy.......so heres ysterdays update

murli and bharti both clad in dulha dulhann uniforms do varmala but while bharti goes on to do varmala she cant reach murli....poor girl. murli bends down like a good old chap and varmala is completed......but all this while murli looks worried, confused and frustrated........(plus i think vikrant looked better as a dulha in balika vadhu coz there he was all cheery and happy.........missing his cute smile.......lagta hai iss show mein smile se zyaada murli cries)
anyways pandit ji says ki shaadi ke muhrat ke liye abhi bhi tym hai so they can rest. Bhartis frnd(dunno her name....the one in whose marraige our lead couple meet) begins to pull poor murli leg and bharti is smiling and blushing. Murli is still confused as to what he is doing to his life.he overhears a convo between two guests that agar rupeshji thoda aur paisa phekte toh yeh ladka unki gai se bhi shaadi kar leta. murli is frustrated and gets flashes of a few guests comments and the way his friends teased bharti near taj mahal and in frustration he takes off his pagdi and runs out of the mandap(whoa.....he looks better without that pagdi and with that messy hair......which gives an indication that he should remain single😆). Bhartis friends bring her other friends to meet murli.
Murli storms away from the mandap but when he sees veena(shes looking adorable and pretty in a pink and green lehenga) he gets all the flashback of what he must do in order to give veena a good life. he returns to the mandap and again bhartis friends pull his leg.

camera shifts to three boys who have entered the pandal just to fill their stomachs like rancho,raju and farhan do in three idiots in their deans daughters marraige..........they turn out to be murlis college friends the same ones who teased bharti at taj mahal........and as usual gaushala bumps into them and bring them in to meet murli and the dulhann. murli is stunned as well as embarrassed to see them and so is veena coz murli didnt want any of his friends to see bharti. the friends are left stunned after they see bharti and realise its the same girl they teased the other day.~episode ends on murlis stunned face~

PRECAP- murli unwillingly with a sad face fills sindoor in bhartis maang. police arrive at the haveli.

Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update big_vikrant_fan.

Others on the forum may not say but I really appreciate it!!

Right now I am working on a research project @ uni but when that finishes I will try to help u out with the updates 😃
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 update!👍🏼 thanx a lot!
i think murli will go crazy just by getting stuck into the dilemma of what he's doing...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Bharti will get married, and following it, her dad will get arrested?  That ought to make Ramji ki bhanji's day 😈
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it would be fun to watch the expressions on her face😛 poor ram ji ki bhanji, i hope she doesn't get a heart attack😈
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

it would be fun to watch the expressions on her face😛 poor ram ji ki bhanji, i hope she doesn't get a heart attack😈

more than that i think i ll feel bad for murli coz murli is compromising with his life so as to give his sister a good life. if rupesh ji gets arrested and all his property is seized then murlis sacrifice would go waste.