30th september Written update

big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nothing much happened
Rupesh offered the idea of murli bharti marraige. all are shocked. he goes on to tell that whatever riches he has today will go to bharti tomorrow and so it will indirectly be murlis. that way murlis and bhartis future will be secured. he requests murli with folded hands to accept his daughter. murli is dissappointed and feels awkward and on further probing he walks out of the house followed by other family members. rupesh n family are left dejected.
at murlis home, murli is pissed off. his father says that he shouldnt have walked off just like that.as its disrespectful. murli asks then what  should he have done. he says that he was being auctioned and bought in the name of wealth. he says that by doing so he has disrespected him. Gaushala now intervenes and says that if he would have accepted the offer he might have lived happily all his life and its he who tried to be a hero and save the girl. so whats wrong now. murli says that he didnt save the girl for the greed of riches. he would have done the same even if it was a beggars daughter but that definitely doesnt mean he ll marry her and afterall however talented she might be, she is still a dwarf and he cannot think of spending the rest of his life with her. then he requests the family that now all he wants to think abt is his studies and therefore noone will discuss this topic further. saying this he storms out.
at chauhans place all are dejected. bharti tells her dad to give up looking for a groom as he has educated her and she will be able to take care of herself. father says that even though she mite take care of herself but she will need some1 for company and support as the cruel world wont let her live in peace. Father daughter then have an emotional scene.

PRECAP- gaushala threatens to walk out of the house if murli doesnt accept rupesh offer.

my comments- vikrant was superb today portraying his anger and humiliation. the episode ended with a sweet father daughter hug wich was quite sweet..and heart warming.
Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Somehow, Gaushala (what a name!!!) Murli's bhabi - I like her - she brings some comedic relief to the show, even though she embarrasses Bansilal & her own hubby. 😆

I thought that Murli only objected to being bribed to marry Bharti - I didn't know that he had problems w/ marrying a dwarf.  Maybe Bansilal should have given a counter-offer, asking if Rupesh would be willing to give Bharti to Dhoomroo?  I think both would have accepted each other.

I didn't get the burning in the precap - what was it?
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u that gaushala brings in comic relief to this intense drama. abt the murli thing-What i feel is that every normal boy will be a little apprehensive of marrying a dwarf. noone is mahan, not even murli that he will agree to marry bharti in a jiffy. he too has some dreams and aspirations and he too may have an idea of how his dream girl would be like and maybe he doesnt see it in bharti. plus he is not even in love with bharti that he will accept her. he barely knows her and after helping her out, he gets a shocking offer from rupesh. so its a bit awkward and his reaction is absolutely normal. he might not have made fun of bhartis height but that really doesnt mean that he ll be the one to marry her. so whatever reactions murli had was quite normal for a young boy whose not even started his life.Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't see a 1st oct update, and since an episode discussion thread doesn't exist here, I'll just post briefly what I thought of that episode.  I originally thought that Gaushala was funny, but turns out she's a real psycho   Just b'cos Murli refuses to marry Bharti, she threatens to douse herself in kerosine and immolate herself.  And unlike other sasurals who rule their bahus w/ an iron hand, everybody in her sasural - from saas to hubby to Vik - seem powerless against her 😆

Looks like this would be a perfect sasural for Bharti, who will have such a model jethani to look up to 😆  Just hope that in due course, Gaushala loves Bharti for what she is, and not just for the fortune she brought in.  I'd hate to see her turn into a completely negative character.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont say murli will finally agree to marry bharti cos that person is threatening to walk out of the house 🤢

that would be still like forcing himself, he does not want to marry her and even he has judged bharti by her height only
& still the father is shaming himself & his family by begging men to marry his daughter 😡
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankx 4 the update!👍🏼

well, murli is not a super hero who would accept to marry a dwarf. obviously he's been potrayed as a normal guy. also if he loves bharati only on that condition he would be able to accept bharati with her short height otherwise he has to be forced by his guashala bhabhi but in a normal case it won't sound convincing if murli goes ahead & marry bharati. but of now looks like prakash's parents demanding loads of dowry from bansari might make murli accept the proposal. let's see.