Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates eljay... 👏

innum enallam kodumai diwali evela kathukondirikiradho..

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - Director and story writer ai enna pannalaam??? Oru Ck
ezhuthalaama??? with new set of punishments???
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rojakka...

CK ezhudunga adhe kaiyoda seyal paduthunga...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is there any email address for the director and the team? If there is then we should send a  mass mail condemning the whole thing.
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi IF Friends,

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.........

"WISH U A VERY HAPPY,   PROSPEROUS & SAFE DIWALI

TO U & UR FAMILY "

PLEASE CLICK BELOW THE LINK

MY DIWALI GREETINGS TO U.........

http://www.deepestfeelings.com/music_greeting.php?id=753382

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
skjuly25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks for the boost, July! I was feeling so depressed after watching it that I just couldn't bear to write the update then, so I put it off for later. Then last night I came to the computer but I still couldn't bring myself to write about Priya's sobbing. It may not have been real, but I was personally affected by it, and couldn't help thinking about all the other women like me, who may be personally affected by such an episode. What kind of a director comes up with ideas like this, I wonder? A man, that's for sure, and one who has never experienced such a loss, because even if a man sees his wife or sister go through such an experience, he wouldn't do this to others. I am glad I do this only once a week.

i can understand ... this TMS team itself has gone bonkers!!! Aren't they also bored of the azhugai all the time??? Btw ... U can call me SK ... Yaarum ennode birthday maraka koodadhune I've put it as my id!!! Hahaha!
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
rojakka, i don't  know wat is ck?. but i understand  u try to give some new punishments to director for torturing us in the serial.......   so,do it immediately ka... can u tell me wat is ck????????
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dhanya, CK = Comedy kalakkals - it is under Fun Topis. I have archived
almost all of them. If you go to the Fun Topics and look at the Announcement section
you will see the Archives Of CK s by IF ians. Yours truly has given some unique
punishments to Alangolangal crew - Of course all for fun - I am sure you will enjoy those articles, give it a try, Dhanya

OK, TMS crew CK will be posted on Sunday - Roja has no Diwali and hubby has planned
to ditch her on Friday - 18 holes with his cronies - Roja will start work on her CK tomorrow.
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
@Roja, eljay has no Deepavali, either, and that was enough to lower my spirits, and to top it all, Mr. K had to bring in that awful episode.  What more can I say about that show?  I just wish it would end.  All these shows start with so much promise and then they all fall into the same rut of misery, crying and more misery!  We should give these shows ratings, and let the producers know that we do NOT approve of these low ideas of theirs.
eljay thumbnail
I think Mr. K lacks good creative people with good ideas, so here are a few to help him out - 1) show a happy family and how the children are always getting into trouble and make them all laugh at their mistakes, etc., 2) a family who has to take care of aging parents, show how they cope with their problems, 3) an NRI couple having to find solutions to care for their elderly parents, 4) a couple in a retirement home, surrounded by other old couples and their issues and how they help others and themselves overcome problems.

I am sure he can come up with some more after these ideas, but what I am trying to tell him is that we are fed up of all this misery and crying, that's not what we turn on our TV's for, we want some clean family fun, something that will take our minds off our daily troubles and problems, not something that makes us cry or get angry.  We are fed up of these MIL and DIL problems, cheating husbands, lying sons, scheming women, scheming men, trying to kill someone or kidnap someone, and most of all, we are tired of seeing babies and innocent children being used as pawns in these serials.
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago