Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skjuly25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with u eljay ... Dir. K needs better ideas ... As u correctly said, the worst is when they use kids as pawns ... Its sickening!!! Wake up Mr. Kumaran!!! Let us smile for a while, so either work on a better storyline or shut the show!!!
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wishing all my friends a very happy Deepavali without TMS!
skjuly25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Wishing all my friends a very happy Deepavali without TMS!

ðŸ¤£ 🤣 🤣 eljay!!! Too good!!! Happy Deepavali to all my friends/acquaintances on this forum. Have a very happy, prosperous & safe diwali. Enjoy!
skjuly25 thumbnail
Thanks for the thursday update Roja! Doesn't seem like the story is moving at all! Adhey nonsense crap dhaan nadandhindu irukku ...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Roja!  I was wondering what Stevie Wonder was doing in TMS till I read your update, thanks for the explanation! 

So now we have to endure this serial for another three months till Selvam talks Priya into accepting that rogue Dheena as her hubby?  Why do they think she has no right to decide for herself?  He cheated her, why should she agree to marry him?  The least he could do is beg on his hands and knees in public.  Ugh, that idea of marrying him after his cheating is enough to make anyone throw up.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Thursday update Roja.

Too bd forcing Priya to marry Dheena. How could they do it? After marrying what if tortures her as per his plan?

Also at the end there is little bit neenga miss pannitteenga(not that important)

Archu tries to feed Paappa - but Paapa is not drinking milk. Priya from her room hears this crying and comes running and konjing the Paappa who seems to stop crying. Archu looks confused first then she seems happy. No fly dancing on lady Siva and MM's faces.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan for filling in. Actually I did watch but the moment the baby started crying I switched off the TV -  I was cursing the original parents of that baby - for the misery of the infant - how much more can one do for
a few bucks??? uh huh
skjuly25 thumbnail
thanks migan! Roja, I agree with u ... R the parents of these infants so heartless???
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

So now we have to endure this serial for another three months till Selvam talks Priya into accepting that rogue Dheena as her hubby?  Why do they think she has no right to decide for herself?  He cheated her, why should she agree to marry him?  The least he could do is beg on his hands and knees in public.  Ugh, that idea of marrying him after his cheating is enough to make anyone throw up.

Aww Eljay, never knew that you are such an optimist !!!😉 Just 3 more months???
No kidding 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates roja..