Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skjuly25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dheena family has started celebrating without even hearing the whole news??? Thts really stupid of them! 

This is my message to Dheena:
Dheena, u have to understand this ... In the tele world, things go as per director/creatives plan ... Priya admitted to hospital doesnt mean u'll get a kid! Her mom is there to "work things out" for everyone's "benefit"!!! Purinjudhaa? Unakku kozhandhe porandhudhu ... aana adhu unnode kozhandhaiyaa vaLaraadhu ... adhu great MM ode kozhandhaiyaa aayaachu ... doc has also agreed!! Nee paNNa paavatthukku ur kid is facing all this!!! Wht a "great" dad u r ... Idiot!!!
AbiPauli thumbnail
When is this hospital scene going to end?? I am starting to get sick of it.  I think that I will just read the updates from now on.  Thanks for the updates in advance.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks Roja akka:)

So the baby is indeed Priyas, hmm..wrong route director:(

Whoever gonna raise the baby..I pity the poor kid gonna suffer in his relatives hand..they are playing with his life, poor kid must regret for entering the world so early😭

Hmm so Dheena suddenly feel the fatherhood over the new born, the kid is better without him in his life😛 Sindha cant go scope free without paying for her sins and crimes..the same with Jeyanthi.

How cruel can Sivagami be..she saw Priyas face and her emotions when she saw her son for the first time..now she is gonna crush down that happiness she got for few minutes..why not tell the truth as its and get the permission😕 Selvam is gonna be blamed for this womans decision🥱

I can still pic the way Selvam treated the 2 women - Priya and Archana....all the care was showered on Priya while he didn't for moment thought of his wife or the child she was carrying. Archana was made to do all the household chores and not even given good food/fruits while Priya was made to eat the best they could afford.. 😡

Why cry after his baby was born dead? He had no time for his unborn child. Did he leave everything in God's hands thinking that his child will be taken care of while he tenders to Priya's child? He need not show extra care to just one person - he could have given equal attention to both the ladies - why show the indifference? His excuse of Priya's condition is what made him to do so is such a lame excuse and I do not buy it  - he is has got no brains upstairs thats why he lost everything he had....he is a dumb and a born loser..!!😡

Archana would never do such a thing to Selvam if she were to be in his shoes....being a pregnant woman she used to wait for her husband to return home before having her meals with him....that is true love.  He took Archana's pregnancy for granted....he deserve what he got..!!😡😡....but I am sad for Archana for having lost her baby...her bloody mother had thrown the sand and cursed her when she was pregnant...all this negative attitudes was too much for the baby to bear...!!😡😡

Sue Nair thumbnail
What if the baby grows up with Dheena's resemblance? Appo nalla irrukemey for ppl to have frowning looks thrown at the Selvams..!!😆😆
skjuly25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

What if the baby grows up with Dheena's resemblance? Appo nalla irrukemey for ppl to have frowning looks thrown at the Selvams..!!😆😆

Oh no!!! Apponaa serialyum avalavu naal odumaa??? Vendaam vendaam!!!! I cant take it anymore!!! It will be funny though! 🤣
parames thumbnail
Dear TMS Fans and Frens

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL

MAY THIS COLOURFUL FESTIVAL BRINGS LUCK TO EVERYONE FOREVER, :-)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME TO WRITE UPDATES HERE.

THOUSAND MILLION THANKSSSSSS FRENSSSSSSSSS
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

edhukku ivvaLavu lies and trying to cover it in such a sodhappal fashion.  Kumaran - i personally think that you have done too much serial time... just take a break, and before you do so, just hang a board with "mutrum" or "subham" for this serial...asap.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnaks for the updates..

Paapa kku vaai irundha.......
Vaai irukku lla??
ok..paappa kku pechu ippovae vandha??
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
skjuly25 thumbnail
Thanks for the update eljay! I've got so bored of this serial! I've stopped watching it ... Just read ur updates ... Not tht anything gr8 happens anyway! I can afford to do this, u guys cant ... Paavam ... Indhe azhugaiya parthathukku apram update vere ezhudhanam! Seriously, my heart goes out to u guys ... I think this director needs a vacation! Atleast then he'll stop the azhugai & let the characters smile!!!
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skjuly25

Thanks for the update eljay! I've got so bored of this serial! I've stopped watching it ... Just read ur updates ... Not tht anything gr8 happens anyway! I can afford to do this, u guys cant ... Paavam ... Indhe azhugaiya parthathukku apram update vere ezhudhanam! Seriously, my heart goes out to u guys ... I think this director needs a vacation! Atleast then he'll stop the azhugai & let the characters smile!!!

Thanks for the boost, July!  I was feeling so depressed after watching it that I just couldn't bear to write the update then, so I put it off for later.  Then last night I came to the computer but I still couldn't bring myself to write about Priya's sobbing.  It may not have been real, but I was personally affected by it, and couldn't help thinking about all the other women like me, who may be personally affected by such an episode.  What kind of a director comes up with ideas like this, I wonder?  A man, that's for sure, and one who has never experienced such a loss, because even if a man sees his wife or sister go through such an experience, he wouldn't do this to others.  I am glad I do this only once a week.