Maneetff: **Friction** UPD: pg 141(new:146)

cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am starting a fanfic on Maneet called FRICTION. The story is altered. My Geet is not Pregnant and Dev and Naintara are not vamps. 😉 Excuse me because I am NOT good of a writer but all of my friends have encouraged me with the idea of the ff. Plz comment as I will continue based on your comments.

****this basically an arranged marriage FF********

INTRO

She stood on the moist, wet grass gazing at the moon. Her hair flew to her right, and her dupatta spread across the air.
"The peak point of Delhi-feels like a magic carpet ride. Well, my last day of freedom, I can't believe dad's forcing me to work!!!Just cuz I don't marry that fake-idiot Sushant."

"12:00 a.m." he thought to himself while looking at his watch every two minutes. Just an hour left and I have to reach the airport.
"I hope Dadimaa and Maa don't force me into anything again. As soon as I reach Delhi I'll inform dad first."

Well,😊 comment and tell me if I should continue.

Chapt 1: pg 1
Chapt 2: pg 2
Chapt 3: pg 3
Chapt 4: pg 4
Chapt 5: pg 4
Chapt 6: pg 5
Chapt 7: pg 7
Chapt 8: pg 9
Chapt 9: pg 10
Chapt 10: pg 11
Chap 11: pg 13
Chap 12: pg 15
Chap 13: pg 18
Chap 14: pg 23
Chap 15: pg 24
Chap 16 : pg 31
Chap 17: pg 34
SPOILER pg: 37
Chap 18: pg 39
Chap 19: pg 45
Chap 20: pg 52
Chap 21: pg 55
Chap 22: pg 59
Chap 23: pg 63
PROMO pg 65!!!
Chap 24: pg 71
Chap 25: pg 76
Chap 26: pg 82
Chap 27: pg 87
Chap 28: pg 93
Chap 29: pg 96
Chap 30: pg 100
Chap 31: pg 106
Chap 32: pg 110
Chap 33: pg 114
Chap 34: pg 119
Chap 35: pg 121
Chap 36: pg 126
Chap 37: pg 131
Chap 38: pg 136
Chap 39: pg 141

Edited by cutiepie9512345 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice..do continue .
add me to yr pm plz..
Chapter1:

She was sitting on the grass and humming her new favourite tune O Bekhabar.  What was the name of the people dad said I'll work for? she wondered.

"Thank You Mr.Khurana for your time" said Mr.Mark Howard.
"It was a wonderful presentation as usual, and dad said so much that I had to come to London to sign this deal" Maan said with a smirk.
"Afterrrrr a-aall s-sir they have been working with Khurana Constructions for about 20yrs now" said Adi struggling to speak as usual.
"Hmm"said Maan sternly.

"Chaddo-mennu ki farak penda hai! PA hi ban-na parega uss Maan Singh Khurana ka" she said while rolling her big brown eyes, and fluttering her thick lashes.
"Uss Su-shi say to bohat behtar hoga yeh kaam. Ohhhhh shit!! 1:00 a.m. ho gaya!! Arre Geet your dead now!! Mom keeps telling you but tu toh apni hi sunegi har baar haina.............bhaaag!!!
and the car whisked past the lonely road into the luxurious Handa Mansion.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have arrived at Delhi International Airport. Please remain seated until the plane comes to a full stop."
Thank-God Finally!!! Ab shanti say Maa ko keh deta hoon kay mujhe sirf business main dehaan lagaana hai, he thought while drinking a cold glass of water to cool him down.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Of Course cont....wud lov to get PM wen u updte...
hemvb thumbnail
nice intro
can you add me to your pm list??
thx
Srry guys I know it's short but trust me I will give you guys longer and better updates!! :P
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
great start.. can't wait to see where this goes.. pls continue

Guys plz comment and tell me..ok..and thanks to those who replied😊. I have not read it over soo plz forgive mistakes!!😳

Chapter 2: First meet!!

"Dad soch lijiye aap, ek aakhri baar?" Geet said while folding her arms across her chest.

"Beta tu kyun unke sar main dard kar rahi hai hai? Keh diya na'shaadi, ya Maan ki PA."

With that heard from her mother Geet stormed into the night.

She was furious.

"Just cuz Khurana Uncle aur Dad friends hain, to main kya karoon? Good for them, I give a DAMN! Oh no!!! I had to go to the airport first'SHIT!! Babaji this is not fair why me??? Pata nahi ke ye khota flight se nikal gaya hoga ya nahi?"

VRRROOOMMMM''and she accelerated the car.

"God, dad bhi na'PA'..mujhe abhi kisi bhi lardki ko tolerate nahi karma. Dadi aur maa kafi nahin hain kyaa??"

"Sssirr when will your PA arrive it's been half n hour now" said a tired Adi while fixing his glasses.

Maan gave him an icy glare, just then a girl about 5.7'' came crashing into his rock hard chest. He held her as she was unstable, and just then'she caught the sight of a man 6.1'' extremely handsome..holding her tight in his baahein.

"paraya-mard"she smiled at the thought.

While Maan was busy waiting for this girl who crashed into him'him..Maan Singh Khurana'to get off. He had to admit though, she had the most unique pair of eyes he had ever seen. Sure girls went gaga for MSK but her eyes had an attration'..

"Ummm hmmm"coughed a helpless Adi interrupting them from their eyelock session.

"Dekh kar nahi chal saktin aap?"

"Excusez-moi?? Eh Mr. ek toh batamizi kar rahe ho upar-se izzat bhi. AAP, she quoted the word.

"Lis-"Maan was cut off with a buzzing cellphone.

After a few seconds''..

"KYA!!"Maan howled.

"Dad your kidding right? With that he slammed the phone shut.

"Oye, yeh aankhain kisi aur ko dikhana-" she was interrupted with Maan's hand infront of her.

"Iski itni himmat"she thought.

"Geet?Right?"

Tumhay kaisay pata, noooo'.don't telll me you're the one and only Maan. Ek number ka saroo" she said the last line under her breath but maybe Maan had heard.

"Mujhe shauk nahi hai tum jaisay logoon ko jhailnay ka, samjhi??ab chalo!"

"Hmmm. WHATEVS!"she flipped her hair and lead him towards the car.

PRECAP:

Then all of a sudden the car stopped.

"Oh no babaji!!"
guys its very late and im gunna sleep :S so will send Pms tomorrow k! :)
maansi007 thumbnail
nice start plzzz add me to ur pm list