Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

@mayuri... my name is julie😳..

and interesting plot..cnt wait to read it

Julie🤗

you are my first friend on geet forums!!!!!!!

so you shall be special!!!!!😊

mostly planning to write the FF...not an OS as when i am off to Maaneet land i cant stop my creativity to stop flowing....

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting  plot
cant wait till u update

-Mayu- thumbnail

Maaneet FF**Back into your arms**

Well guys as I promised you the first part of my FF will be updated to day. Here it goes. I am sure you all know the concept. Please ignore minor mistakes as this is my first ever FF in Geet forum. Hope you guys will enjoy

I am new here guys so don't know many of you here. Positive criticism is and shall always be welcome!

Part 1

Geet is standing facing towards the moon on the terrace. She was thinking about what all happened today. Maan getting to know the truth about dev betraying me. Thought he is Maan's brother; still for my sake and that I should get justice Maan put him behind the bars. I am the cause for all the trouble that is being brewing in the Khurana house. Including dadi's illness. She had to somewhere draw the line she thought. She had to leave her Maan for their as well as his happiness sake. She was in tears now. The very thought of leaving her Maan and to go away from him was killing her. Her heart was bleeding. She was dying a death; it was as if someone was piercing her heart with needles.

Meanwhile Maan helped dadi go to her room. He made her sleep and tucked her in. as he was about to leave, she stopped him. She made her promise her that he should in any case be their with Geet now and support her. She also told him that I don't to even want to see dev in my house now. Did I fail so miserably to bring up my grand sons that dev committed such a sin? Please tell me Maan where did I fail. Blabbering about how she was unsuccessful in bring up dev, she felt asleep. She had too much for the day. The truth had mentally worn her out. Maan saw this and kissed her forehead promised that no harm shall come to them now. Everything was over. Now there would be only happiness everywhere. Saying this he leaves. Switches off the lights, shuts the door behind and goes to the terrace. He knew that Geet would be there only.

Maan sees Geet there, he felt relived that she hadn't gone anywhere. He constantly feared that would any day run away from his life before even he could stop her. His face which showed only pain he caused her; was very visible. He slowly went towards her. She could very well sense that he was very near.

To be continued very soon.

Guys m really sorry for the short part''next update I have to still work it out

Hope you will love this part'..enjoy!!!!........and drop your comments!!!!!....will love to read them'.your comments make my creative cells to work and inspire me to write more parts'

I really dont know all of you guys out here so please it would really sweet of your if you could give a little intro about yourself....

Please press the like button😃

Loads of love❤️❤️

Mayuri❤️❤️

Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail

well thanks so much!!!!!!!🤗

i really dont know all of you guys out here so please it would really sweet of your if you could give a little intro about yourself....

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice start.. looking forward to the next part.. do continue soon n plzz add me onto ur pm list..
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi mayuri🤗i'm SONA, realy awesome start yaar do continue ur FF waiting for next part do write it soon and ya add me to ur PM list 😊
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  lovely  starting  ................plz  add  me  in  ur  PM list................
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha10

nice start.. looking forward to the next part.. do continue soon n plzz add me onto ur pm list..

Swetha🤗

thanks so much!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona-rai

hi mayuri🤗i'm SONA, realy awesome start yaar do continue ur FF waiting for next part do write it soon and ya add me to ur PM list 😊

hi Sona🤗

thanks so much!!!!!!!

surely adding you to my pm list....

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaniabi

hey  lovely  starting  ................plz  add  me  in  ur  PM list................

hey thanks so much!!!!!

surely will ass you😊

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️