Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Fivr : Abt ur take on Gaurav, I too feel that he is gay. That will sure rock Vidya's life. Poor woman all her wishes will just go down the drain. She seems so inncoent and full of life and now what a twist in life its gonna be if Gaurav is homosexual.  I dont know how their story will end up , if Gaurav is not inclined towards woman.  For maryada sakes Vidya will bear it all and continue in this fake relationship. But for how long? I think thats where the struggle from her side will come forth. I so wish if whatever u have speculated is true, Vidya should end the marriage cordially and get  married to someone else. Thats the only way I want to see it end.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu: I agree! If the marraige needs to end, then I hope Gaurav and Vidya do it on amicable terms. From what I can tell so far, Gaurav wasn't in favor of the marriage so we can assume for the sake of the track that he didn't want to trick Vidya either and wasn't game for it. And after marriage, he's been nothing but civil to her - sure he hasn't been the ideal "husband" but if my speculations are correct, then Vidya shouldn't expect him to either.. So his distant behavior shouldn't count against him in this marriage, in my opinion. So far, based on what we've been shown Gaurav's tried his best to treat Vidya in a fair and civil manner, even though he is tackling a very tumultuous period of his life.. And that's no small feat for anyone, sexual preferences aside. 🤔 So I don't think he should be blamed for the marriage's failure or made to feel guilty over it. And I hope Vidya finds it in herself to look past the initial shock and pain and evaluate Gaurav based on how he was with her and not how he wasn't.. Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@Fivr : I agree and Gaurav is right from his POV. He didnt give Vidya any hints abt his "liking" her nor he behaved bad with her. Sply since he understands Vidya is at no mistake from her side too.  If there is someone to be blamed in this , its gotto be the ppl who forced him into this relation. I guess its got to be Devyani and her husband who emotionally blackmailed the guy for "maryada" sakes and got him married to Vidya. It will be awesome to see Gaurav stand up for Vidya and get her married to a right guy, because knowingly or unknowingly he did end up Vidya's life in a mess. She seems a villager and an uneducated one at that. Hope Gaurav takes up the responsibility of correcting Vidya's life.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys... reading your updats and comments is really entertaining!

And especially your update Fivr and Poppy!

Man your own bits that you put into them are way too mast!

Like the way you called Aditya Tarzan and Amar's wife rabid... had to stop myself from rolling over! 😛 ðŸ˜‰

Your discussions are awesome... and the points you've put forward are really worth discussing.

I too feel Gaurav is gay... And if that is true it would be great since atleast they haven't used the common misappropriation for gays that we end up seeing everywhere and actually give it a serious platform.

And i agree that Adi is different... and doesn't like picking fights when they are not his own. But well the Jat budhdhi will remain Jat budhdhi... so he had to instigate Priya, yet again! But this time it just went a bit over board. And even though it wasn't his fight, he shouldn't have just stood there while the "rabid" wife of that coward was bashing up Priya's image with her 'apparent' truth!

I'm kind of in a bemused situation for both Mr. pradhan and Devyani's characters as different facets are being revealed with every episode. So in this case i want my mind to take the back seat for the moment till these characters became a bti more clear. That can only be with the revelation of Gaurav's story, Priya's past and Brahmanand's affair.

Luv,
Pree

P.S. Why is the rank of the show still at 0? 😲 ðŸ˜•
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
28th October 2010 Live Update

Aditya is sitting in his room thinking about Priya saying why can't she understand he loves her alot.

Vidya looks at Gaurav who is sleeping on his bed when she hears Jaggi and Imli's sound and follows it. Jaggi and Imli share close moments.

Devyani and Uttara are having a conversation about Rishabh. They discuss about each other their behaviors and Devyani admits how she use to feel jealous of Devyani's attitude but when asked if she still does Devyani doesn't respond and pretends to go to sleep.

Priya remembers Amar's wife words. Pradhan is talking in sleep saying Priya is innocent when Chinnu wakes him up and makes him go to sleep. Priya watches all this and gets more sad.

Priya, Vidya, Uttara and Devyani are shown hiding their pain while the song Jeevan Tera Kaisa Ye Ghera plays.

Brahmanand calls Jaggi and informs him he is coming but not to inform anyone.

Gaurav and Vidya wake up from their sleep when Devyani knocks their door room asking them to get ready.

Devyani asks Aditya to invite Pradhan family if Pradhan's want they can join them.

Pradhan finds Priya's letter which says she is going as she can't see her past affecting them and asks them not to get worried.

Aditya enters the room where Pradhan is sitting on bed in shock and letters flies on his feet. He reads the letter and asks Pradhan not to worry.

Aditya is trying to find an auto when he sees is Dad who asks him what happened. Aditya says someone is going away and that he has fallen in love. He wanted to tell him this but his love went somewhere.
Brahmanand says looks like he has fallen truely this time. He asks Aditya to take his car and get his daughter in law. Aditya leaves.

Pradhan goes to search for Priya. Aditya and Pradhan are shown searching for Priya. Aditya wonders where Priya could have gone and we see Priya standing on bridge looking at the water down.

Precap: Aditya throws Priya in water who is struggling in water.
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oo Shruti! Thanks for the live update yaar! 😃
*runs to read*

@Preeya: I was actually pretty happy that Aditya didn't go on a "defensive" spree when Priya was being attacked by the wife. I like that sensible approach from him - he didn't know the whole story so he couldn't jump in. A little knowlege is more dangerous than no knowledge at all - and right now Aditya just knows one part of the story (one very small part). Until he knows the whole deal, he cannot jump in and defend anyone - and my point is that he doesn't need to! Priya needs to defend her self and she will! If Aditya needs to do anything, he needs to help her gain her self confidence back and stand up for herself. And he needs to stop prodding her on to "make a stand" until she's ready to face the rebuttal.. Aditya needs to take a back seat, find out the whole story and then help Priya take a stand for herself!  🤔

I don't want Macho-man-Saviour-of-the-world-Tarzan-Aditya surfacing again.. I'd like to see telly women handle their own problems like most women in the real world do - even if it takes a little more effort and grow-th (*sigh* This new censor feature is driving me crazy! GroW*H ko bhi censor kar rahey hain ab!) of self confidence on their part.. 😳😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Oo Shruti! Thanks for the live update yaar! 😃

*runs to read*

@Preeya: I was actually pretty happy that Aditya didn't go on a "defensive" spree when Priya was being attacked by the wife. I like that sensible approach from him - he didn't know the whole story so he couldn't jump in. A little knowlege is more dangerous than no knowledge at all - and right now Aditya just knows one part of the story (one very small part). Until he knows the whole deal, he cannot jump in and defend anyone - and my point is that he doesn't need to! Priya needs to defend her self and she will! If Aditya needs to do anything, he needs to help her gain her self confidence back and stand up for herself. And he needs to stop prodding her on to "make a stand" until she's ready to face the rebuttal.. Aditya needs to take a back seat, find out the whole story and then help Priya take a stand for herself!  🤔

I don't want Macho-man-Saviour-of-the-world-Tarzan-Aditya surfacing again.. I'd like to see telly women handle their own problems like most women in the real world do - even if it takes a little more effort and groW*H of self confidence on their part.. 😳😆

I agree with you actually now... it's better he didn't jump in. But i just hope he doesn't jump to conclusions! And seeing the way CVs have made the character i don't think it will... hopefully!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Shruti thanks for the live updates yaar...

can't be more patient in my wait!!! 😛
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the live update 
   i really like it. i was waiting for the show , it is the best show. 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Shruthi thanks for the update.