Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved the episode as usual... DJ's have roped in some great dialogue writers man!

I cracked up bad on Jaggi's dialogue about Adi... 😆 Since mom doesn't know i watch it online just after the original epi, when i was watching it with her in the afternoon, i ended up blurting to shut up and listen to Jaggi's dialogue it's mast and she was looking at me as if i've lost it! 🤣 (Well she's correct in some way! I actually have lost it over this show!!! 😛)

And the scene where Gaurav was sleeping near Vidya... i wonder if that was so that his mother doesn't know where he slept last night! But i guess he doesn't know that he might end up giving wrong notions to Vidya.

She's so innocent! When she overhears Imli and Jaggi, it seemed as if she's longing for the same love in her life. And i had thought... maybe Devyani choose such a naive village girl for Gaurav cause she might not be aware about gays... and won't end up thinking that about him! 🤔 😕

The part when Devyani shouts at Jaggi and Imli and tells them she'll come and slap them if they don't go to sleep... man... even Devyani's so hilarious at times. And the part when she's waking up Uttara... i act like that every morning!! 😆

The convo between Uttara and Devyani... i was so furious at Devyani... man!!! How can she ignore everything so much! As if she thinks if she closes her eyes to reality it won't happen! How can she act so ignorant!!! 😕 😡

And when Adi tells Devyani that he doesn't know Priya's name! Man... that sly devil... that sly sexy devil! 😍

His convo with SSP... when he says that the car's official and his dad says... pyaar bhi to official hai!! Jai ho Priya ke to be sasur ki!!!

Can't wait to know if Priy'a actually on her suicide mode... again! Or it's the way Fivr and Poppy have prophecized! 🤣

Luv,
Pree!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^^ Lol! When Devyani yelled at Jaggi and Imli telling them to go to bed, I was totally reminded of my mom.. If we create a ruckus out side in the living room while she's sleeping toh aisi hi awaz ati hai unke room sey! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
29th October 2010 Live Update

Adiya asks people about Priya when one person points out she went in that direction. Priya remembers Amar's wife words, Pradhan talking in sleep and in tears. Aditya finds Priya who asks him why he came here and nor is she interested to talk to him. Aditya taunts Priya who asks him to leave her alone.

Aditya throws Priya in water who shouts for help while Aditya tells her not to forget to thank water. Priya is struglling in water while she gets flashes of the moments she spend with her family. She screams for help. Aditya swims and saves her from drowning.

Brahmanand reaches the place where his family is staying. He meets Uttara and Devyani and newly wed couple Gaurav-Vidya. Uttara feels someone is following her in corridoor she runs around when a hand is kept on her shoulder.

Aditya and Priya get into a heated argument. Aditya blasts her for not thinking even once about her family and he was helping her to die as she wanted to at which she asks him why did he save her and Aditya replies because she was asking for help. Priya says she was dying for her family good and Aditya says they would have died by this step of hers. Priya breaks down. She sits down and starts crying while Aditya looks on.

Jaggi and Imli want to ask
Brahmanand about kids. Devyani asks them not to worry as they are with Dadaji and will be good. When she asks about Aditya Brahmanand says he has gone for some work.

Aditya calls at guesthouse and informs Aditya that Priya has been found. He asks him to inform Pradhan. Priya is standing leaning her back on rock totally lost. Aditya tells her there is a difference to die by winning and by losing. Why she wants to end her life for Amar. Priya says he thinks she was doing this for a guy and there are lot of things that he doesn't know nor will he understand as he doesn't know. Aditya asks her to tell her what happened in her life but she says he won't understand. She tells how her father job went brother's study got affected only because of her. Aditya says her family loves her alot she is their strength and asks her to see their love instead of pain which she has been doing. She living is her family's victory.

Devyani is searching for Uttara. Priya tells Aditya he was right she has to live for Pradhan and Chinnu to which he says what about him. Priya asks him to shut up as she won't tolerate his non sense talks any more. Aditya says it's true he saved her for himself as well. He tells her how he fell in love with her at first sight on second meeting he saved her life and on third he was ready to make her his wife. Priya asks him to shut up as it's not a joke. Aditya holds her and says he knows it's not and marriage is also joining of two families and he would bring his family at her place for their rishta. He further says if she can't believe him she can put her nail in her thumb and the blood that would come out he would fill her maang with it. Priya looks at Aditya who losens his grip on Priya. As the two look into each other's eyes the song Ishq Hai plays.

Precap:Priya is in bus with her family (looks like she is going back) when she spots Aditya with his family. Aditya sees Priya is bus.
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreeyaKSharma

maybe Devyani choose such a naive village girl for Gaurav cause she might not be aware about gays... and won't end up thinking that about him! 🤔 😕

Don't get offended, but.. 🤣! 😆 We don't even know for sure he is gay yet! 😛
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL!! That can't stop us from speculating now, can it! 😆
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I know that... mine's just a theory for as to why she got them married... if, mind you if, her son's a gay! Tongue
-sunlight- thumbnail
Thanks for the live update, Shruti! 😊
I was a bit shocked when I read that Aditya threw her into the water, but then I do get what he was aiming at! Hopefully Priya will understand that things will only get worse if she commits suicide - and they'll only get better if she fights! 😃
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@*Shruti*  thanks for the nice update . oh love it. so they don't have any promos. i feel bad. 
-sunlight- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LOL!! That can't stop us from speculating now, can it! 😆

Fair enough 😆 but still.. 🤣!
-sunlight- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreeyaKSharma

I know that... mine's just a theory for as to why she got them married... if, mind you if, her son's a gay! 😛

Well I love the theory! 😆
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39
Next
Arya Thumbnail

Arya