Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie_Rich thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, i read the first part also
This sequence is even better then the one during their half engagement..
Even i want PM update OS but why dont you write one OS daily if time permits.
mchopra thumbnail
wow that was a cool one..loved it..but seinfiled..looks like i need to do some research on that..
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pheww!

Ash, i had to look through this whole maze of a forum (about 13 plus pagesπŸ˜†) just to find for your OS coz i accidently deleted the PM you sent me.. ..Oh silly me..πŸ˜†  But it sure was worth it coz this part was WON-DER-FUL!!

You know i didn't expect the picnic to turn out as such with Geet teaching Maan how to dance..so that took me by surprrise in a very good way. Love the dance moments..!!

"He moved, and could swear he heard rusty gears with mismatched teeth grind and shreik. He looked like the Tin Man of Oz, before the oil can"

I burst out laughing when i read that line coz the Tin Man of Oz really flashed in my mind for a moment...πŸ˜† No wonder Geet coudn't control her snortle, Maan must have looked really bad while showing his moves..πŸ˜†

U always end your OS in such a way that is leaves us wanting MORE!! I'll be waitingggg for your next one, Ash!! (not patiently btw πŸ˜†)..

Till then, i shall re-read your older ones ...😍
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
ahaaa.... lovelllllllllllllly
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ash08

Jen, OMG - How are youπŸ€—? Its been ages. And I am so pleasantly surprised to see your comment. Thank you. I remember I did send you a pm for an earlier OS I wrote. What happened to the FF? Not inspired enough to complete it? I miss it Jen. I wish you could finish it. Your Yuvi and Naina were the best!!

It has been long indeed. I'm good, as good can be. You?
The FF - I dunno what's happening to it. I do have the wish to carry on but the drive is just not there. The show killed any love I had for the couple but I was thinking of watching old scenes soon to see if it all comes back. But thank you!

As for this update - ha! Someone help the man who can do all things - besides dance! Who would've thought, ey? And good for Geet on setting her ambitions high and wanting to start it all on her own first.

He moved, and could swear he heard rusty gears with mismatched teeth grind and shreik. He looked like the Tin Man of Oz, before the oil can.

That was howllarious! Had me literally laughing out loud! I'm glad you're writing, I remember reading your comments on my FF thinking 'this woman should be writing herself' and voila! I finally get to read something! PM me the next update soon!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for telling me about your OS, it's really good, I can't wait to read my pm now
-Blossy- thumbnail

Dude that's got awesome written all over it!

Loved this line "I make Elaine look like Jennifer Lopez - especially with the Bhangra"

I am telling you,if I had ten thumb's, I'd put them all up for you!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just read it again ................I just love tht feel ..both of them dancing ..togther in bliss
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice OS
Loved both the parts
Both knws each other well n understands well also
Geet teaching dance was fab