21st october written update!!

Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Epi starts with…..,

Its morning and Santu goes to her room with food in hands. She taked of DM's glasses and says I m still alive malik…you dun have to sit there like lost and DM says….you are not with me despite of being with me so how can I not loose. Santu says I m sorry maalik bt I m more upset that u do not understand my motherhood. DM says yeah u r ryt….i dun understand ur motherhood as I m nt good husband. Santu sasys ofcourse you are bad….if you were good…you would have woken me up. She says y did u make me do this sin that I cannot feed my husband who has fast. She says eat breakfast and DM says go feed ur son first….then come to me. Santu says if I cant feed you yesterday cuz of vishal y r u angry at me. She says if u dun eat I wont eat aswell. (tat DM-santu tune plays). DM says…..when u r upset and makes face u look like balloon in mela. They do breakfast together. DM tells Santu tat we fight with eachother like this…it sud happen cuz while following all the duties we forget to take out love and these kinda fights let that love for each other come out. DM gives Santu a diamond set. Santu says y this? And DM says like I said…..to express love. DM says there are more things in my mind….for e.g at 6 PM we will go to mela and then candle light dinner and then on a looong drive. DM says bt let it be as your son is sick so we cant do nything abt it and Santu says no maalik….vishal's health is much better so we shall go at 5. DM says awesome….at 5 we shall leave….i will be ready. Santu says I will go give meds to vishal and DM says in mind that god knws wht vishal must be doing of the meds.

Santu goes to vishal to give him meds. Vishal says your set is really preety and Santu says maalik gave me this although I made mistake. Vishal says ohh so tats y u r happy. Santu tells Vishal abt hoe DM is gonna take her out for dinner. Vishal says tats really good bt I m upset that cuz of me you guys had misunderstanding. Vishal tells Santu that Santu sud also surprise DM jst like he gifted her. Vishal says u sud give DM a ring or smthing. Vishal says we will go to ahmedabad and get a gift for maalik. Santu says drink the juice and medicine. Santu exists.Vishal says to himself how he will break the bonding b/w Maalik and her.

Motiben yells at Santu for nt serving DM the day b4 and DM says forget all that look at the necklace how is it and Moti says its awesome and get one like this for me in diwali and DM says not 1 I shall get you 2. Kaddu and family comes home. Kaddu goes and greets everyone. Santu says how come u r here and Kaddu says we are here for Vishal and Shanky only said we sud go see vishal. Shanky asks wht happened to vishal and DM says ntin much jst sickness. Santu goes Kaddu and co. to see Vishal.. Moti talks to DM that how cm Shanky today has so much affection and Dm says when someone shows over limit affection during this time….we must be careful. DM asks moti if she got wht he meant.

Hiten goes to DM and says I don't get y Shanky came and how come their feelings for this house changed. DM says they came here for Vishal and in process tries to plant the seed. Vishal is bad already and Santu is blinded by motherhood so she wont see anything and during this time……Shanky pacifying Vishal is nt ryt. Hiten says papa we shall tell everything abt Vishal to Santu as the later Santu knws abt this…it will be bad for us. DM says no son, we cant as Santu doesn't have the capacity of tolerance. DM says I can only keep Santu away from Vishal. Champa brings tea for DM and Maalik says where is Santu and Champa says she went out with Vishal.
Santu and Vishal come outside the mall. They talk abt how much fun they had. Santu asks Vishal y he was rushing in store and Vishal says cuz u had to go and I dun want u to be late and make DM wait. They start going home in car. Vishal says mom u gift him ring and I will gift him a bracelet. Vishal says I wud become his fav. Son by doing this and u wudn't be able to love me as much as DM will. Vishal has some plans in his mind. There is a guy on the bike and Vishal purposely does the accident. Santu gets out of the car and leaves the cellphone in car. Vishal takes the phone. Vishal tells Santu to go home and he will stay here and Santu refuses bt Vishal says call DM andshe looks for her phone but Vishal had hidden it and Santu asks for his phone then he says he forgot it home so Santu says she will therefore go wid Vishal only now and Vishal says alryt.

DM is getting ready wearin his suit. Dr tells Vishal as of now all the meds are given bt get the remaining meds from store and pay the bill. Vishal says u dun be wrried…all will be fine. DM calls Santu's cell bt Vishal cuts it. Santu apologizes to the guy who got hit and says it was a mistake.Santu gives the men some money and meanwhile Vishal slides the phone in her purse. DM says this is all Vishal's doing bt atleast Santu sud have called. Santu and Vishal get home and Santu apologizes. Dm says atleast u sud have told me on phone, first u didn't pick up and later you cut it. Santu says I didn't have my phone with me and Vishal says even I forgot my phone home. Vishal rings on Santu's cell and it rings in her purse. Santu says maalik I didn't knw phone was in my purse and DM says you probably knew bt didn't pay attention cuz u were madly blinded in love of ur son….we were supposed to out today and how can u forget that. DM leaves and santu cries tat I didn't knw maalik. Vishal says don't wrry mom….i will talk to papa tat we went to get gift fot him. Vishal also leaves. Santu is sad.

Vishal goes to DM's room and Dm without looking who is there talks as if Santu is there that don't u give clarification now. VIshal taunts DM abt how bad it is that the wife if forgetting her husband. He is happy that Santu is forgetting DM cuz of Vishal. DM says don't be mistaken…you wud never be successful. DM says b4 I get frustrated and kill u leave. Vishal says I will leave this house bt with my Santu mom. Vishal says tomorrow me and my mom will leave and tolday will be my last attack. Try stopping me if you can.

EPISODE ENDS!!

Thanks Ipod for update!!

Cheers, 

Hina

[MEMBESRONLY]

Edited by Vishani26 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 HI girls

Part 1

Santu tries to make up with DM- first he gives her a cold shoulder - than feels sorry and nice sanraj moment- dm wants to take santu for dinner and drive-he gives santu a nice necklace
says she will get ready by 5- stupid santu tells vishal - vishal give her dumb idea to buy DM a gift- he does not want them to go out alone- he says he will separate them at any cost
kaddu and family come- santu takes them to meet vishal
moti tells DM how come shashank has changed all of a sudden? DM tells her when someone shows more sympathy than necessary we have to be alert

Break

Part 2
hiten comes to talk to DM - even hiten suspects shashnak- hiten tells him we should tell santu the truth- dm says no this is not the right moment
champa brings tea- asks where is santu- she says she is out with vishal
vishal santu shopping- too much sweet talk- vishal hits a person on a bike porposely- santu gets down- vishal takes santus mobile- he tells santu to go since DM is waiting- she says no I will help you to take the guy to the hospital- she will call DM - cannot find her cell- asks vishal for his cell he says I do not have my phone- she says ok- and goes with him to the hospital

break

Part 3
DM ready waiting for santu- vishal santi in hospital- dm calls santu cell- vishal takes her cell and does not take the call
santu gives money to the guy hurt - vishal puts the cellback in santu's purse
they come home dm says why you did not pick up the phone- santu says i have lost my phone -vishal says he will call the cell- and the phone rings  in santu's purse - dm upset at santu- vishal happy- 
vishal goes to DM to sunb his victory- he says accept your deafeat- DM says befor I loose control get out of the room- vishal says do not worry  I am going put of your life and house - but with my mum- if you can stop me try it - tonight I will play my last game and tomorrow morning I am out of the house with my mum
freeze on DM

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reallly oh nooo hope sanraj get out  togather
forget to say thanks for the updateEdited by love2211 - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Need to see Santu being considerate towards DM and looking forwarding to spending some time with her husband
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeah think about your husband stupid woman

thanks for update ipod
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ipod
I don't think I can tolerate this Vishal nonsense anymore.Will come back they day they bring his truth out,till then updates are just fine

Many thanks for your efforts

Edited by mani10 - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Vishani and Ipod for the update. Vishal is getting nastier and more evil day by day and to flung more fuel in fire there was another evil Shanky.  It's time CVs have to put an end to the show as they have been unsuccessful in moving the show ahead. The story is moving at snail speed atleast they can start showing dumb Santu getting her brains again and using it to reform her own son alas he is beyond redemption.
Edited by cuterosy - 13 years ago
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for  update , sanraj scene was adorable , no BD  in place of dm , loved d line dm says , tune apna mouh baloons ki tarah phoola rakha h ...
 ds vishal giving his best to sepreate dm n santo from each other , misunderstanding  increasing bw them ....