Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys we need to take a break and look on the brighter side and that is DID anyone notice DM's gray hair and mooch is getting darker???

I liked Motiben's part today. She is the only character in Bandini that has stayed consistent. She still has the knack for smelling things out when things aren't right.

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Exactly, that would not be atoot bandhan, coming & going anytime......
that would be like Kaddu ------Ping Pong.......or a marriage of
convenience........when it suits you Malik is ok, if not walk out......
Where is the element of trust then......or the warmth, love, faith,
of the relationship if 25 years.....if you can just walk out, no
matter what........and then just be accepted back again because of
past mahanta.........Seriously, CV's need to think properly for
tomorrow's episode...

very well said, anita and bishop.
lets hope for the best for tomorrow.
later guys.
bishop22 thumbnail
Hashbrown.. that's all we could do.....hope for the best for tomorrow.

However I'm not looking forward to tomorrow and not very hopeful of anything positive coming out of it. It will be most likely a weekend cliffhanger.   MORE frustration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates Vaishali n ipod. Sanraj relation is z atoot bandhan but z cvs has always prove it wrong. Lets hope this time z new creatives show us z real atoot Bandhan of Sanraj. As Vishal has already warn DM about living z house with z dufford n he is z reason of misunderstanding btw DM n Santu, am sure DM will do something at z right time, bcoz cvs need 2 understand we r not sitting here 2 see a helpless n weak DM in front of Vishal all z time. No any positive expectation from ur DUFFORD. So 2morrow a big day AGAIN.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'll try and catch the epi and DM's dark hair. 😆 Also can't believe how low Vishal can stoop. To stop his parents from having some time alone(of course we'd be there) he injured another guy that they had to take him to hospital.

One last thing needed to add, I know this has nothing to do with the update but just wanted to say that Santudi is coming to London at Harrow Leisure Centre (I think thats where she said 🤔), don't remember the dates though. Try and catch her if u can, if u live in London.
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail

Aasiya is coming to Harrow L C on the 30th October weekend. If only, she came to Leicester, could've gone to see her.

Our dufford Santu needs a good waking up call and Vishal needs to see Santu's wrath as he has been showered with too much of her love and care.
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ladies.

All I can say is Santu should not ever leave DM and leave home with Vishal.  Everything they have been through together in the 28yrs of their marriage the sacrifices they have done for eachother and put up with pining for eachother and their family all will be for nothing, Santu's existance would amount to nothing all that she went through to keep her family together and knowing that her long lost son was brainwashed 16yrs ago and she saw his true colours and that upbringing of Megha, why would your husband who loves you and searched high and low for his child want to hurt you or him, there must be a damn good reason he is protecting dufford!

The faceoff of the promo is going to happen in tomorrow's episode with cliffhanger as Vishal is going to play his last game that night and leave in the morning & saying he will take along his Santu Ma.  So lets see whether Santu is worthy of being DM's wife, mother of all his kids, Malkin of the house, village and most importantly DM's heart's Bandini  this should never arise her thinking of ever leaving DM.  Her one step following that rat could destroy the lives of that whole family as she has lost herself completely in her long lost pain in the backside son's fake love and forgotten the strong relationship with this man, her husband and family who she worked all her adult life maintaining and kept together with her love and maturity only to walk out & that reason being SANRAJ's own biological son.  The Step Kids fought to keep their stepmum with their father once they opened their eyes and this Vishal is not worthy of being called SANRAJ child! Whatever the CVs decide to show us tmrw, its has to show that Santu has not failed as a wife & mother meaning not walking out on them with the person whose come to break all the relations, if this Vishal loved her, he'd never let her leave his father, so Santu needs to wake up and quick!
santudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

Aasiya is coming to Harrow L C on the 30th October weekend. If only, she came to Leicester, could've gone to see her.

Our dufford Santu needs a good waking up call and Vishal needs to see Santu's wrath as he has been showered with too much of her love and care.

😭 I am thingking that santu doing that mistack again. she is going with vishal thatwise they are showing that promo.santu more belive in her son than dm.they dont thing ones only. so all bandini veiwer ready for see santu and dm leavesepart .because cv dont have any new idia in his brain.allways repeat same track to attrack the people.so sad.😡
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with you, shahara.
the face off and then the cliffhanger is expected for tomorrow.

but this is THE ULTIMATE TEST of santu's loyalty and fidelity to her husband....

i have requested, now i warn the cvs, not to show a woman failing in the life time commitment to her husband, with whom she has taken the vows.

this will set a very bad example....any bad son could exploit the situation, and any mother could suffer at the hands of such a son. a woman should be shown strong to withstand the evil, be it her son.

dm is no ordinary husband. he is the one who loves her from the core of his heart, and she does the same....now she has to prove her love for him, and get through this test to be a winner.

Edited by hashbrown - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates ladies.

@ shahara

It's alway's a pleasure to read your posts, pls keep it coming. It would be nice if santu don't leave but I just don't know anymore. I alway's think positive about santu but that duffoor continue to disappoint me, so now I'll just wait & watch.