Frequent Posters

hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Vishani and ipod 😊
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They should now show that Santu has heard their conversation or something or put two and two together and see it's Vishal's doing.

They can not show Santu leaving with Vishal tomorrow. Either DM tells her straight out, the whole truth, and gives her an ultimateum.

I liked DM and Moti's scene and you could see that both brother and sister thinking along the same line. DM should have confided about Vishal to Moti and I'm sure she would have kept him on his toes.

Can't wait for tomorrow but know for sure there will be a weekend cliffhanger.

Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
kiranRonit thumbnail
Thanks  for the update nice sanraj scene
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
something is fishy- unless cv's want to end this evil track- we will see a major twist tomorrow or next week
why would vishal leave so suddenly? maybe shashank must have told him something?

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
saturated with the word "mamtha "uttered by santu😡 how many times she will use d same word ????????..... my humble request to dialogue writers 😔plz stop using this word 😔. plz write something sensible.....
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The Imagine should've also taken over the writing of the show too. I'm glad they're ending vishal track one way or the other.
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Need to see Santu hearing and knowing the truth tomorrow and standing by her husband, even if she gets another heart attack.

They can't show her leaving the house with her son. The house, family and everything she's work so hard for over the last 26/28 years.

CVs don't give us any crappy excuse, it's not digestiable. Show us something realistic and the ATOOT BANDHAN
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very, very depressing episode. i feel sick of this vishal. he is a replica of megha and her evilness.
santu's situation at the end of the episode was quite heart wrenching, and so was dm's.

if santu leaves home tomorrow, then it will be a failure of the new creative team, who have vehemently said that they go by public demand.
it will be a shame for the 27 years of relationship of a man and wife....it will be evil in itself to show that...
agree with @bishop that santu should not leave home, even if she faces another heart attack.....

my humble request, cut this BS of mamta, mamta and mamta...and a rogue exploiting it.

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update .....

What an episode......I remarked y'day itself that DM should
have confided in Moti about Visha.........today too they could
have shown that .....oh this sick mamta............Vishal must
be having something up his sleeve to openly tell DM so
confidently that Santu will walk out with him............def.
something to do with Shanky...........

Megha time, when Santu walked out of the home, everyone
sympathised with her from the M. mansion........this time if
such a situation occurs.......nobody will......but as Hash
y'day pointed out, perhaps Vishal alone will go out of the
house and then he will join Shanky as has been shown in
Bandini wall.........

Don't know what to expect tomorrow........how depressing
can serials get..........we watch for a little pastime/enter-
tainmemt.......this is getting to be free headache....
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update Ipod and Vishani. I knew DM wouldn't be able to stay angry at Santu for long. Can't believe it, they were gonna go on a dinner and drive alone (obviously we would have been there 😉) but that 🤬 Vishal ruined it all. DM needs slap some sense into this woman to snap her out of her so called son's love. Normally I would object to raising a hand on a woman but it is required for Santu.