Rakt Sambandh

19/10/10 update: sandhya to take revenge

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

sorry for the late update. there was some internet problem.

Savita looking at sandhya's photo and crying😭. Sakshi brings food for her and both jayesh and sakshi insists savita to have some food. Savita comes near the statue of goddess durga and tells her that 'today you will go; when you came in to the house I lost my sister I have always kept faith in you!!!!!!! Give me power to give my sister justice.'

In the hospital maanik narrates the entire story that happened with sandhya in the jagirdar house to Gayatri Devi. He tells her that the most important thing there is how sandhya did become in law of such a rich family😕???????? Inside the ward sandhya is getting flashbacks and she gets up. Maanik and gayatri devi goes inside the ward; sandhya removes her oxygen mask and goes near the mirror and looks at her self when gayatri devi tells her that the girl you are looking through the mirror is you yourself. Sandhya gets happy that she got back her eyesight.👏 And talks with her self that 'I can see now.' And the next moment her smile fades and she starts crying by questioning herself that where is she???????Gayatri devi goes near her and hugs her😳.

In the hotel room jagirdar family are tensed over yuvraj going in to the jail.😆 DK tells everyone that what yuvraj has told is completely correct; when a person goes in jail, the policemen remove out all the clothes and only give the name plate in to their hand. And if such a thing happens with yuvraj everything will get exposed ultimately. Purushottam tells them yuvraj has not done anything why will he get punished. Law is not blind. Prabhavati gets furious and scolds him that 'you are blind'😆. She tells DK that savita is the root cause of the problem and they should go and talk with her.

In the hospital doctor tells sandhya that it's a complete miracle that she has been saved from such an accident. She only got a minor injury on her hands and legs but she got a major injury on her head which may have resulted that she might have gone in coma. But every thing is fine now because that injury has resulted in giving her eyesight back. Her families continuous praying has resulted in such a miracle, saying these doctor leaves.

Sandhya tells to herself that she wanted to die, who saved her????????? Gayatri devi replies that she saved her and she takes her name as vrinda😉. And tells her that her name has been registered in the hospital as vrinda, saying these gayatri devi too leaves with maanik.

Outside the ward Gayatri Devi tells maanik that they should remain more alert hereafter and this girl (sandhya) should not go out of their hand.😕

In side the ward sandhya is cursing herself over her mother's death ,neeraj death etc🥱. she then says to herself that if she'll remain alive don't know how many of them will have to give up their life. she looks at the nurse who is operating some machine and missing her direction sandhya runs out🤢. She goes on the terrace and tries to jump from their but the staff members manages to somehow hold her hand and brings her down. She tells them that she wants to die listening this gayatri devi slaps her and the next moment she gives her a tight hug.😳 She tells sandhya that she should be strong enough from hereafter. She should take revenge from the jagirdars for whatever they have done with her. Hereafter her name will be vrinda and think that sandhya has died.😲 

Precap: Inspector tries to remove yuvraj's cloths but when he refuses the inspector starts slapping him😉.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tnx so much for the update.....lets c how interesting they can make this revenge saga.....
RS is def better than many other serials where the protagonist is shown as weak and always crying, here she is planning to stand up for her rights, good .....
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
promo seems to be quiet interesting ...they showed yuvraj accepting to tell the truth to inspector as a fear of loosing his clothes n dignity....lets see wat happens next!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kalika, don't worry about being late - thanks for the great update.  There were a number of things in this episode that just didn't look right to me in this episode.

First of all, how does Manik come back to Gayatri Devi w/ all the well guarded secrets about the Jagirdars - about Sandhya confronting them over their father's death, DK trying to rape her @ the behest of Yuvraj, them killing Neeraj and dumping his body?  If so much is reported, then the main secret - that the Jagirdars killed Shyamrao - is  out there w/ Gayatri, which is  far more useful to her for criminal purposes than knowing that Yuvraj is a eunuch.  And if Manik could come back w/ so much info, how come he couldn't come back  w/ the info of Yuvraj being a eunuch?  I just don't get it.

Also, as I wondered aloud yesterday in the EDT, given the way the case stands now, even if Sandhya & Neeraj were both dead, Bhosle could run into the truth.  Once they strip search Yuvraj & find out about his sexuality, a bit of  cross-checking w/ the Savratkar sisters would reveal that they knew nothing about it, and from that point on, it's not difficult to  conclude that the Jagirdars did the murder, and then what the  police have to do is round up the field contacts of the suspects.  After some such groundwork, they'd have the evidence they need.

Given all this, I  don't like this twist about Sandhya being renamed Vrinda.  Again, I hope she asks Gayatri Devi, who now seems like a goddess, to help look  for Neeraj.  The final scene was predictable & cliched - Sandhya struggling to break free & jump, and finally losing her suicidal tendencies when she gets slapped 😆  My, doesn't that make one feel like living?

From the precap to tonight, I think that Savita will refuse to drop the case, and that's what will bring us to the strip search.  I don't see, however, how Yuvraj  confessing his sexuality would help preserve anything - the reason he's against being strip searched is that his secret will be out, not b'cos the  wardens will want to play w/ him.  And w/ that, things will start to unravel.
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnk u for the update

hope sandhya gets in touch with her sisters though!!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys somebody pl temme who this manik is...