Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will post soon.....I dont hate you or this part hun :-) That just ain't possible ever

Will post more later just like Rach.

-Pushpi-
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ur characterization is brilliant. Keep up the good work!
mitzi11 thumbnail
great update pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
actually I loved it a lot......

its the real scenario n u managed it with such a gud pace

gud going .....
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEYY
I just became a goldie and wanted to post my first post as a goldie (1001) post on your story :-D

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! I love the way you write.....it's so real.....the situations they go through....the way they think.....it's great! The confusion Geet is facing has been described so well.....and Maan's anger is also justified.....Geet wants to know what draws her to Maan.....and Maan is angry coz of obvious reasons.....lolz.....but I loved it! Oh, he made Geet stay back......cool! Ah, Geet's reply to Sasha.....great! All in all an amazing update! Do continue soon.
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just read parts 29 and 30!
Awesome parts!👏👏

Part 29
Yes, it did answer my questions about Maan's behaviour. 
Now understood Maan's perspective. He wants her to face the world, face the questions than to cover-up like she did. He wants her to be confident enough so that people's questions/remarks have no effect on her!  
Liked the way Geet was missing talking to Maan, was dying to catch a glimpse of Maan! 

Maan got mono-Geet couldn't stop herself from reaching to Maan though she was the one who decided to stay away. She does cares for him a lot!
The whole part-Geet taking care of Maan, not wanting to go back to her apartment just to ensure that Maan gets whatever he wants if he wakes up during the night was really nice. Liked the dialogues in this part😊  
Her reaction when she read about Mono on net was good😆 

Meera is a good observer. And I am glad she had the guts to confront Maan about him and his feelings about Geet despite of the fact they never shared their personal lives or even talk outside office besides simple hi-hello(s).
And the best thing was that Maan opened up with her and discussed what all happened that night. 
Maan was smart enough to bring Yash into the conversation😉 
Maan-Meera team up😉

Geet's monologue in the end seemed a little out of place, I mean it should have been somewhere before Maan-Meera's convo on phone. Just my POV. Hope you didn't mind.

Part 30
Jealousy plan in action😉😆😆
Maan and Meera teamed up to make Yash jealous but little did they know that Geet would be jealous too. Like there's a proverb in Hindi-Ek teer se do shikaar😆
Loved the beginning of this part-Meera-the creator, the director, the editor!
The conversations, Yash, geet monologues were too good!!! Geet too feels for Maan just that she isn't aware but gradually she's realizing. Liked the 'ghar' wala part. 

Teasing session was again good. This reminded me of the jhumka scene in the serial when he teases Geet showing her jhumkas and then saying he's bought them for Pari and the kehna hi kya humka scene too. I miss Pari😳

I liked this line-'bas ek pal ke liye kisi aur ka naam le liye toh itna gussa?' She's a bit jealous of Meera-Maan being close and is thinking on same lines that Maan might have got jealous by Dev's name. 
And I loved the last line signifying that she wants to take step further but with him!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Part 32: OMG!! I'm so happy you updated so quickly...amazing MG dreams after reading all of your FF!!! And I agree with your last paragraph...there's no way Geet can get over a 5 yr relationship in 2 months...that's why I love this story it's so real and that touches my heart!!

As for the story...poor Maan...what a dilemma...I feel so bad for him at the end, but geet is right also! I mean she wants to be independent, but she can't with maan helping her all the time!! Plus...stupid shasha doesn't help the situation either!!! But I love him....he's so sweet and caring!! I loved the number of times you used CARE!! It's my new fav word now...b/c for me that CARE was equivalent to LOVE!!!! 

Hasini...you're the bestest!!! I loved it so much!! Also no neg comments or slaps from me...b/c i loved every single word of it!!! 
Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago
maaneetfan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous👏 update continue soon

Originally posted by: shivangi783

Geet's monologue in the end seemed a little out of place, I mean it should have been somewhere before Maan-Meera's convo on phone. Just my POV. Hope you didn't mind.

Its because of people like you that I'm forced to write such long updates....but thank you so much Shivangi...You write long and lovely comments and analysis. What did I do to get such honor...

I dont know if poeple even bother to write and comment on the regular soap...but some of the regulars here take the time to post and encourage...Seriously...My face beams when I see them...

And It looks crazy when people see me sitting at my desk and smiling...it looks weird...but they dont know the bliss I experience when I see the comments and analysis.

Thank you....Please consider this as my bow to all the people who visit this FF.

Coming back to your quote...
Actually I went back and checked the original draft...there was a small detail that was scored out when I did the edits...
Geet comes into Maan's room and gives him the soup.
He starts drinking the same as if it was something that he was bound to recieve

And that is when the monlogue kicks in....like how men get used to their wife's duties...they feel they are bound to recieve them from their wife and eventually do become ungrateful sometimes... she is thinking all that she did for Dev...and how Maan was mimicking the moment atleast that day...
There were some lines I omitted purposefully...but didnt think it will obscure the intention in the above para...
So there it goes...Thanks for pointing out...I will concentrate more on edits going forward.