Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well I thought I l'l be back to comment here after I finished d whole thread 1 but I m sooo much stuck  with d part 37 'O Re Pia' ... dat I cudnt stop myself from writing...

I loved part 26 n 27... I thought de r d best... den I loved sever case of mono n project J a lot... Hazy Boundaries n Wild Life Observation were 2 other brilliant piece ... It was interesting to watch how Maaneet's relationship s going through ups n downs, how their love s dealing with internal n external complications ... n how de react n accept or deny der feelings for each other... de r soo much into each other now dat even their ego n anger comes out in a form of immense passion

n after a long fight Geet discovers what actually she has for him n how! I loved dat idea dat dance explained it all to her in such way... I really think DANCE is d best way to feel n express oneself ... this s d best way to bring out ur inner passion... another thing ds part reminds me of my fav scn in d show ' Dargah Scn'... ds part serves d same  purpose in ds story what Dargah Scn served in d show... in show der was spiritual atmosphere ... here s ART... ne way s there much difference in ART n God?? 

Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sayaneegupta

well I thought I l'l be back to comment here after I finished d whole thread 1 but I m sooo much stuck  with d part 37 'O Re Pia' ... dat I cudnt stop myself from writing...

I loved part 26 n 27... I thought de r d best... den I loved sever case of mono n project J a lot... Hazy Boundaries n Wild Life Observation were 2 other brilliant piece ... It was interesting to watch how Maaneet's relationship s going through ups n downs, how their love s dealing with internal n external complications ... n how de react n accept or deny der feelings for each other... de r soo much into each other now dat even their ego n anger comes out in a form of immense passion

n after a long fight Geet discovers what actually she has for him n how! I loved dat idea dat dance explained it all to her in such way... I really think DANCE is d best way to feel n express oneself ... this s d best way to bring out ur inner passion... another thing ds part reminds me of my fav scn in d show ' Dargah Scn'... ds part serves d same  purpose in ds story what Dargah Scn served in d show... in show der was spiritual atmosphere ... here s ART... ne way s there much difference in ART n God?

Thanks Sayanee...I really appreciate you stopping by to comment as and when you can. Its sort of getting nostalgic to go back and read what you are referring to.  The story has moved forward a lot and now going to back to the stages where it all started is simply making me revel in the times I wrote up the parts. Thanks again and glad you are enjoying the story. 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
y here s only lone like button no buttun named 'LOVE'... coz I loved ds one ' Bridge To Bliss'... n 'like' s too simple to express how I loved this part... 

well I m not a poetic person at all... all I have read s Bengali poetry by Tagore n some sonnet by Shakespeare n Donne... but d way u interpreted dis sonnet here just took my heart away... n d part concludes perfectly with d line  "I was half way across the bridge to eternal bliss and her answer would take me there forever. I didn't mind waiting as long as I had to wait along with her by my side."... amazing ❤️
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this post ...i was actually finding for this FF for many days...i had started reading it but lost ma way...😃😃😃
misty_drastifan thumbnail
this hot chocolate is killing me
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
may i knw why dis pst has been banned...i mean she is such a good writer...and y she is being banned???? most imp im reading her ff newyork times...plzzz mods plzzz😭 i wanna complete it...if u give permission to access..den plzz ill complete in an hr...😭...dis is my sincere req...plzzz do consider nah😭😭😭...thnx in advance
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Why is her account banned? She is a brilliant writer. What happened?
I'm just writing in an other ID folks...

Here is the link to NY Times, although I'm re-writing it from the beginning.So you are only going to find a few parts up there...

New York Times