HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

RMJ Update:

A stands for Anukalp and M stands for M.

Part 1:

M and A talking on the phone, Hetal comes to A's room and tells him that Baa is angry with Amba as she sent the maid away that Amrit brought. Hetal is pissed off that she has to do the housework and complains that they have traveled so much today and she is tired, her Dad says to her that she always has an excuse ready. Baa also sides with Hetal and tell everybody why will her granddaughter do all this stuff…and says that she old women will do all the work, Amba tells her no, it was she who sent the maid away therefore she will do all the cleaning. She starts to clean up, Sejal tries to help her but she stops her too. Amba continues to do the cleanup while rest of the family watches her. Amba is angrily cleaning the floor, and also crying. While she is doing the poccha A brings the flower pot, and Sejal sets up the couch. Baa on the other hand is watching herself in the mirror, and she sees M in the mirror, so does A. M comes in without taking off the shoes bringing the dirt with her, she greets Amba and tells her she brought carpenter with her to fix her dressing table. Amba looks pissed off, M asks her didn't she needed carpeter…Amba tells her sarcastically that yes they needed the carpet, and from her whole family says THanku to them, but we don't need your help. M realizes that she had walked in on the wet floor, and says sorry. Amba tells her that don't try to help us as you always bring more problem with you. M leaves from there crying, and Amba tells A that he should go after her and manoo her(please her) Baa tells A her mother has no heart, she made that poor girl cry and leaves from there. One by one everybody leaves, and Amba puts hand on her face in frustration.

Part 2:

In M's house, all the ladies are looking at the clothes. Buaji tells what should she choose, Amrit tells her she is the daughter of the house, she can chose anything. M comes in, Vimmi asks her did their dressing table got fixed. M lies to her and tells ya it got fixed after all she had taken the best carpenter of delhi. Vimmi says good now all their anger would have cool down, and asks M to choose clothes for herself. M tells she will come in awhile and runs from there. Buaji says that they should keep a watch on her, as she is young girl. She shouldn't go so much to their house, as they have a young boy there too.

Part 3:

In A's room, Amba comes there and start saying that M cried and everybody feels that I was bad with her, and don't have a heart. But it's not like that, yes I may have said little too much to her, but what can I do she just does these things. A tells her that he understands that you got angry on something small, but M is hurt na. Amba says you are worried about her, but not about your mother how she must be felling all day. What is she to you? You are not that worried about your mother, grandmother, or sisters. Again asks him What is she to you?

Part 4:

What relationship does he share with her…A replies that she is just his friend. Amba says you didn't have that many friends in Rajkot, leave aside a girl. Hetal comes in the room, and tells that there is somebody is here to see him, and also there is girl with him. Amba leaves the room angrily and goes downstairs to see who these people are. Amba comes there and asks them who they are? Vartika tells her that she and Aditya works with A in the office, and asks who they are? Bappuji tells them that she is Amba, and he is Master Dinanath Chauhan(Anybody remembers Bachaan Sr.), Baa, and A's sister Sejal, and ignores Hetal. Hetal says she is the other sister. A comes there and asks them how come they're here. Vartika tells him Sweetheart you weren't answering your phone, all the family looks shocked except Hetal she is smiling. Amba says A doesn't pick up his phone anymore…Aditya whispers that you must be lost in thoughts of his Punjabi kudi, again the whole family is shocked, Hetal and Baa are smiling looking at Amba. A says amba I don't know what he's talking about. Vartika tells everybody that Aditya just says thing, he doesn't understand what he is saying…he considers Vartika A's girlfriend. Ends with A's shocked face.

Comment:

Must watch episode guys, especially the last five minutes of it. It was fun watching Amba getting one shock after another.  Also, I won't be doing update tomm, but no worries Fahsaad will be doing it. Thanks Fahsaad for stepping in. See you all next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I knew Anukalp's mother would freak out on Mona poor girl. But she's a bit too high and mighty for me. She didn't want help tp clean the house and tried to emotionally blackmail Anukalp when he was concerned about Mona. Loved when Anukalp's coworkers came lol at Amba's face when Vartika called him sweetheart that last but was epic! hahaha

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thank you so much..
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jamgurl

I knew Anukalp's mother would freak out on Mona poor girl. But she's a bit too high and mighty for me. She didn't want help tp clean the house and tried to emotionally blackmail Anukalp when he was concerned about Mona. Loved when Anukalp's coworkers came lol at Amba's face when Vartika called him sweetheart that last but was epic! hahaha

I know it was so fun watching Anukalp mom trying to emotionally blackmail him, but he is like his dad he's going to listen to his wife only(future)😆😆Kritika Desai was brilliant in the episode.
cassie_97 thumbnail
i love mona
fun,crazy and helpful😛