Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terencelewis thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think your character holds more importance than physical beauty...
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Physical beauty can help draw attention in the initial period but will not be sufficient to retain it unless backed by a sound character or nature.
After the initial phase beauty fails to attract or hold the same charm as it first did, you get used to the looks , but you will always appreciate a persons good nature which is more likely to last than ones physical beauty. So I would value character over physical appearance any day. Further, if something appeals to your heart it will eventually appeal to your eyes too. The opposite does not always hold true.
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

For physical beauty dont you think the figure and frame is most important first, then the face and other things come in ?😆

Nope summer wee, this is why im weird. 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: P1nk

Nope summer wee, this is why im weird. 😆

No you may have a point there too as a good face gives Face Value.😆
So I guess this must be your body and dressing. Yes clothes do make us look good.
Dressing and grooming are important too.

P1nk
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it is the character. The personality , education,artistry , knowledge etc always enhance the ex-factory physical beauty.  Physical beauty is culture specific, what is considered desirable and attractive in one culture may not be considered so in another culture. Also,  ultimately it is the mental character( that have a a concept of beauty)  of the appreciator that sees beauty , one who does not have the same mental character may not see the beauty at all.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopalbhai

I think it is the character. The personality , education,artistry , knowledge etc always enhance the ex-factory physical beauty.  Physical beauty is culture specific, what is considered desirable and attractive in one culture may not be considered so in another culture. Also,  ultimately it is the mental character( that have a a concept of beauty)  of the appreciator that sees beauty , one who does not have the same mental character may not see the beauty at all.

Ah beauty in the eyes of the beholder.
Yes our capacity to understand and see things in the right light makes all the diff.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Physical beauty can help draw attention in the initial period but will not be sufficient to retain it unless backed by a sound character or nature.

After the initial phase beauty fails to attract or hold the same charm as it first did, you get used to the looks , but you will always appreciate a persons good nature which is more likely to last than ones physical beauty. So I would value character over physical appearance any day. Further, if something appeals to your heart it will eventually appeal to your eyes too. The opposite does not always hold true.

yes many things are required to complete a perfect pic, like culture and mannerism etc apart from character. But character in someways determines one's nature clearly.
We have persons who are quiet and some who are bubbly and some very sporty etc.
WE can always take our pick based on what we like.

Summer3 thumbnail
Spirit and determination overcomes all obstacles:

Pl watch the vid
\

But I doubt all can go through it and  many would rather give up their lives.
We truly do admire such spirit.
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why did God create looks and faces and beauty and ugly and all the other complicated stuff, why couldnt we have egg plain faces with just different names and character, life wouldve been much easier.
thegameison thumbnail
What strikes first in the head of the person seeing the woman, is obviously her physical appearance. And right at that sight, a stereotype of the lady with respect to her figure is been made. Hence, there's no point choosing one at all - people keep in the mind the exterior only. Logical enough!