Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No way, for me its the face, then the arse then the legs then the stumach, then everything else.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess it's the physical beauty.. 😆

It's the character for me.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

For women it was always her beauty, or rather sexuality which was the major aspect, as for some reason I thought people undermine her equal talent potential?

I think Indian women now are very empowered and doing well too 😊

As for character, I think that is the important factor in any men. Some men think that the lighter character they have is more attractive (i found this realisation in some places, can be right for you or not).... but I feel that the serious women like to see more character in men to look up to!

As for women and character, it is equally important. But character have so many implications, which one you look for?

Character is must for any creature ... it its in some particular region you are looking for, remember that there is always a tradeoff present too. You cannot have everything in one package - a very false dream-world created by media people 🤣

Beauty , attractiveness and sexuality are related but not the same for all.
Humans are complex. Some gals like the most weirdest looking guys too; perhaps we should say to each her own.
When to stand firm and when to be flexible is an art too; and it is important to have poise and even mindedness; so it all boils down to intelligence I guess which is the platform to build one's character.
Some guys do not like "clever" gals as they are too hard to handle. That is a point to ponder ...😲
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Trust summer to start a topic like this after a chat 😆
Isnt it quite possible that the girl is fed up with her boyfriend because he has neither physical beauty nor character ...and the girl didnt have a mind either or else she would have noticed it much earlier ?

Ah Angie relationships are very complicated, for myself I am not very good at understanding them or sorting them out.😆
Yes the guy has a rather bad character in fact.😉
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We can't conclude that either beauty or character is a clear winner. Character is definitely important but a beautiful body will boost your self esteem.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Light hearted topic is fine, but Summer W*H are we even debating here?

I've been across the world reading this.
At first I thought it was discussing legs. But then I thought we are debating what is the best physical feature for women. Between the legs on both counts.
Anyway, then I figured this is a debate between physical beauty and character, which is more important. Thats a tough one. Character is of most importance, but we have to be real - there is a bit of shallow in all of us.
Then I thought it was about Beatriz Recari, but then are we discussing her, are we discussing golf, are we discussing women in golf or are we discussing female athletes. I need a sniper to hone in on this one.
Now you say its about your friend fed up with boyfriends, and mental attitude in relationships. Thats worthy, but I do wonder how did you make you think of legs first?
Now we better zero in on something to debate, or I might have to move this as a chat on women.

Thank God we have you to see things clearly and unravel them.😆

Yes my question was intially a light-hearted one, what men find attractive in a woman; but then as relationships develop men will not just settle for a Barbie Doll as they would want someone whom they can relate too and  stand by them. They want someone reliable too and that would call for character. Men sometimes demand too much from a women and expect them to be perfect wives, daughter in law, mother, lover etc. Modern women will often not take all such rubbish from men anymore. They want to negotiate equal terms.
Some of our managers in China are already into their third marriage ??????😲
It is an expensive business losing their homes at each turn.

I think physical beauty is like a flower but not every fragrance will suit the bee.

A person can be beautiful but if the character is flawed the relationship may not last.
There are different standards for beauty and so too different standards for character.
A thief will prefer another clever thief as a wife who can also tell pretty good lies.

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

We can't conclude that either beauty or character is a clear winner. Character is definitely important but a beautiful body will boost your self esteem.

yes it does I agree. It will also give us a lot of confidence, but there is a danger of being arrogant .
Character would normally demand for some virtues like humility I guess.
Intelligence is different from character but with a good character one can overcome many obstacles. But in these modern times telling lies and giving half the truth seems to be the way ( especially when one is a saleman or a lawyer or even a accountant to cook the books).
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

For a practical side

Physical beauty and/or personality are important, far more important than Character. You can be weasal and beautiful/handsome and you will go places.

In theory/books/code of conduct manuals character is important

yes you must be speaking from experience.
Beauty and marketability will get a person somewhere ( all things being almost equal).

A friend of mine has an attractive daughter but due to her laziness she did not further her career in modelling as she missed a few rounds of the 'Star search" event. She had been short listed.
What a waste, guess it is due to lack of ambition.

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: P1nk

No way, for me its the face, then the arse then the legs then the stumach, then everything else.

For physical beauty dont you think the figure and frame is most important first, then the face and other things come in ?😆
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I guess it's the physical beauty.. 😆

It's the character for me.

To some a good character is the beauty they seek too.