Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

power1921 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

We need to think what made the women get out of their homes and take up jobs? The way they were being mistreated in the name of tradition made them change. More importance was being given to menfolk by society as men  were considered the breadwinners. The womens contribution towards the family well being wasn't given its rightful due. Its not that women could not earn and do as well or even better than the men so they struck back and now society as a whole is reaping what it sowed .

nice thought bro...no one is denying the fact that women are competent...they are and the results show it...men who don't like women working are just scared..that's the blank truth...
but once it comes to family,either or both the parents should sit back and give it a little thought...
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 i think a gud character is better than a beautiful face. .
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zarmina_244

i think a gud character is better than a beautiful face. .

Well said. This ends the debate for me right there lol.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: King-Anu-Lives

Well said. This ends the debate for me right there lol.

Yes it is often the character of a person that we normally love.
But sometimes I find that certain persons do not really want to be so horrible but they cannot help it because of their own character defects. they could be good people but have some problem areas which they cannot help. Wonder if God just made them that way.
But everyone has their own very good and bad points;so in judging we have to take everything into consideration.
Sometimes certain charaters just cannot get along, in which case it is best not to mix around too much and just maintain a cordial distance. 
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm..i guess fr me character matters.bcz the content is imp n nt d packaging..bt yeah...
beauty is avery subjective ..as it is always said dat beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder....

only having a barbie doll face wont make u carve a niche fr urself..bt yes a gud presence of mind is d greatest gift ...
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

hmm..i guess fr me character matters.bcz the content is imp n nt d packaging..bt yeah...

beauty is avery subjective ..as it is always said dat beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder....

only having a barbie doll face wont make u carve a niche fr urself..bt yes a gud presence of mind is d greatest gift ...

Rightly said but in most cases the packaging has to be reasonable too unless it is a piece of gold that need not be placed in a box.