Thirumathi Selvam Oct 18-22 Updates Pg1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the quick update. What ever problem happens let it be a very small problem and let MM resolve it. So that it doesn't get prolonged as well MM can be praised again to be a hero.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... hope no problem in raani's engagement. MM wil help the house owner too. then only everyone can sing for MM.. MM is mahan...Roja akka, i hope u dont mind ..i just want borrow ur song for mm
Andha vaanatha pola
Manam padaicha
Mannavanay
Panithooliyai pola
Kunam padaicha
Thennavanay

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Roja akka=)

I saw this weeks promo and it looks very bad for Selvam but good news for Vasu-Bags anti club, their kaastha kaalam has started ----> RS has started to show his real colors😈

I thought this show will be axed soon but by looking at the new characters, who knows😳

Houseowner part was funny, she is greedy and now she got tricked cause her own greedness😆

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Roja..

engagement nadukkuma nadakatha?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks rojakka.

Aakash's sister innoru LR aa irukkum pola...

Varadhu ellam orey amadhiri irukkuppa....
AbiPauli thumbnail
As per the promo, MM is going to take the responsibility for 50 poun nagai.  Oh well this was expected because Vasu is not the hero of this serial, so he is banned from doing anything good.  Now where is the money going to come from?
The possibilities are MuthuKumar, Cherry?, Sivagami? or the money from the politician which MM hasn't received yet?
Andha Kadavuluku than vellicham!
In one respect, I am happy because Vasu and Bhagiyam are just starting to realize Rajashekar's true colors, but they have a lot to go through. 
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks eljay for updates... another burden for MM. he is like another CM. everything has to goes under his supervision. so he get the 50 pavum for Rani. Reva u tried a good thing but its turn into another problem for MM. May be reva can advise Bhagayam sell her house for Rani's wedding. Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates eljay..

Another 5 lakhs burden for MM..  Why is Akash and his parents just letting that girl talk ???
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u roja , eljay for the updates.......
Again MM head rolling..........super......
Archana delivery ke money ila....ithula 50 sov gold podaporaya........Argggggggg.
Kathula poo sutharthuku alave ilaya