Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbiPauli thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feeling that Archana and Priya are going to give birth at the same time and Priya's baby might die.  And of course MM thiagi will give his baby to her.  There is just no limit for MM's thiagam.  Poor Archana has to go with the flow of the story.  All I can say is that I hope that this does not happen. Lets wait and see what the director has in store for us.
Finally the Ram-Kavya-Cherry track is almost over.  I hope this serial is steering towards the end.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice song Daisy. Very Apt for the situation.

Abipauli - Please don't even give the faintest idea to the team. I would really hate for that to happen.  Ultimate Thyagam or some thing. Hopefully Priya will have her own baby or even some thing happens to the baby then Priya will lead her very own life.
AbiPauli thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Nice song Daisy. Very Apt for the situation.

Abipauli - Please don't even give the faintest idea to the team. I would really hate for that to happen.  Ultimate Thyagam or some thing. Hopefully Priya will have her own baby or even some thing happens to the baby then Priya will lead her very own life.

I feel the same way about this situation.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiPauli

I have a feeling that Archana and Priya are going to give birth at the same time and Priya's baby might die.  And of course MM thiagi will give his baby to her.  There is just no limit for MM's thiagam.  Poor Archana has to go with the flow of the story.  All I can say is that I hope that this does not happen. Lets wait and see what the director has in store for us.
Finally the Ram-Kavya-Cherry track is almost over.  I hope this serial is steering towards the end.

well said i too had the same thought as u.. tat mm will sacrifice his own kid to priya..
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina and Shree - mechanic MM ethukku irukkar??? Abadh Bhandhavan Anadha Rakshagan uh huh
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Atina and Shree!  ThyagamO thyagam!  What a role model for all men, to be found only in sunTV serials!

Btw, Shree, where is the explanation for the right turn?  Did I miss something?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks, Atina and Shree!  ThyagamO thyagam!  What a role model for all men, to be found only in sunTV serials!

Btw, Shree, where is the explanation for the right turn?  Did I miss something?

Thanks eljay ma for reminding me...

car kelambi gate aa thandi right side la thirumbi pogudhu....(detailed description edhukku parkareengala?.adhu oru doubt enakku...comments la ezhudaren...)..

My doubt...

Car start panni...gate la irundhu irangum bodhu (gate kku raod kkum inbetween oru slope irundhudhu).... right turn edukka break potrupanga illa?appo theriyadha break fail nnu??

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Atina and Shree - mechanic MM ethukku irukkar??? Abadh Bhandhavan Anadha Rakshagan uh huh

Andha aabadh bhandhavan anandha rakshagamn kittayae nammalum oru help ketpom...

MM...oh...sorry ...Selvam...Pls tell ur director to finish this serial soon...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Andha aabadh bhandhavan anandha rakshagamn kittayae nammalum oru help ketpom...

MM...oh...sorry ...Selvam...Pls tell ur director to finish this serial soon...

well said.. pls selvam mama indha serial seekirama dir kiita solli fullstop vekka sollunga mama...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great thinking and observation, Shree!  I didn't notice that point, but I did notice the two useless constables that the Inspector posted outside who were too busy talking to notice Ram, and who split up in opposite directions to search while the front door was wide open!  Doesn't anyone believing in closing doors?  I was surprised when I went to India to find that the neighbors actually had their front doors open when they were watching TV.  I am just not used to seeing front doors open here.