Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eljay

If I were Rani, I would put a stop to all this and ask Akash if he really wants to marry me.  If the answer is yes, I would ask him to stop this nonsense.  If not, bye bye Akash!  How can a girl stand by and allow all this to happen?  Has she no self respect?  If this is the case before her marriage, she should stop to think about how this SIL can make her life horrible after marriage.  She is better off without this marriage.

but in tamil serial all the girls are weak or be villi. they wont speak up even at the right time. they always shown as weak creatures. i been to india once, All the way i saw the woman is working... no one sit at coffee shop or chat at the streets. even a every old lady still working. but  in serials they all be comes dumb. rani can asked Akash to postpone the engagement....and told Saroja she will get the 50 pavum by herself.. then she can marry akash (may be in 2 3 years). but she kept quite. the others- Reva and her  mum  can take they chain and gave to rani...sure MM cant reject it..as wedding gift. they they also play Dumb role. Bhag still asked help from RS? so shameless lady. she can say ok i will sell my house and gave everything to Rani. i dont mind sleep at street..( she also kept quite as someone glued her rubber mouth with Glue.) RS start to show his true colour and vasu still follow his order as **g. Archu u need to speak up. did MM bought anything for u and ur baby? 😡😡😡😡
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Daisy.

I too thought how come Reva didn't take her chain to Rani.

It is too much. MM - Yeppadiya nee seyya pogara 50 Pavun?  Bank loan is going to go for Gold?
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks for the update Daisy.

I too thought how come Reva didn't take her chain to Rani.

It is too much. MM - Yeppadiya nee seyya pogara 50 Pavun?  Bank loan is going to go for Gold?

well said migan.. he himself does not have a single gold for his wife but indha vetti savalkku onnum kurai illai.. 

like a manapuram loan ad which features vikram... kaiyil irukku thangam kavalai yenda singam... ha ha ha this is will be apt for selvam...
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Eljay - mmhummm, Roja vaale mudiyalai ppa - Yovvvvv MM,
ennayya maakkaan nee??? Intha aalai kOndu pOi museum le thallungappa - thollai thaangalai !!!

u are right akka.... mm is torturing us.... if any one have problem he involve & solve the problem smoothly....  i think he solve all others problem.... except his own  problem to live happily 

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

ha ha ha ha ha well said sri.. he is real fool in this earth.. not bothered about his wife and her enjoyment...

u are right sweety & thamizhan....... mm did't bothered about archu .... till now he did't put 1 sovereign gold to archu but he promise to put 50 sovereign gold  to his sister........  
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes exactly mm rombha nallavan vesham poduraan... avan wife archana mattum will bear all the sufferings with him.....
 u are right sweety... archu only bear all  suffering from mm like  promising the words without consulting her..........
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: v.dhanyalakshmi

u are right sweety... archu only bear all  suffering from mm like  promising the words without consulting her..........

exactly dear.. he is utter waste he never consults or bothers his wife.. she is like dummy piece to him... actually mm is selfish man towards his family and never cares for his wife......
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the updates Eljay maa and Daisy😛

I knew the engagement will happen cause of our MM😛 He should have been quite there but since it was him who had promised to get Rani and Akash married, he couldn't stand there like a silent observer

Bags and Vasu nalla vangikittanga from RS, the superior above them..only him can teach these two greedy money lechers a good lesson.😈

I guess Vasus little brain still hasn't got it...nothing comes free in this world, if he thought his rich FIL will nod head to whatever he ask for, then sorry buddy😆 Bags..aha..ur heart hurts to see ur son being a velaikaran at his FILs place..well..i hope it gets more hurt and painfull..like Poo said..this is just the beginning

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Daisy, MM nee enna loosa? First buy a chain for Archu, then 50 pavun of gold pathi pesalam, unnai pakkave erichal erichala varuthu. Archu should put a big paarang kall on his head. Useless fella 😡😡😡😡 Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago