•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
This serial has really annoyed me in the beginning the way it was potraited it semed like a very different show and it was refreshing to watch. By killing Karan and getting Kartik to fall in love with suman they completely ruined the show.
The whole point of this show was suman is an orphan and she should geet the love she was entitled to but instead they brough uneccessary twists that happens in all th other shows.

I stoped watching this when suam decided that she was in love with kartik not karan. i was only reading the updates.
Uh hello in the other serials they always go back to their first love not second. and this nandini and illelegimite child things was there a point to that. she was their  kartiks step sister annd wanted to be his wife does not make sense.

Does anyone agreed with me?
i totally agree with you i stopped wacthing this show when karan died and then when suman started to love kartik instead of karan her first love....
normally girls never forget their first love but in this cadse suman totally forgot our karan her first love and moved on with romcing karans brother Karthik....yeh kaisi premika aur yeh kaisa bhai hai😡...bechara karan....😔
The famous lines of Mark Antony(from Julius Caesar)....

" The evil that men do lives after them,
 The good is buried with their bones..."

so let it be with pkcm.....people seem to have forgotten all good things this show had once....rather they'll love to count the mistakes....
Forget the past and move on you life!!!! This show was great when it started  and in the middle!! But the it got a bit annoying at the end!!! And that does not matter!!!!!!!!!!!