Rakt Sambandh

12/10/10 update:sandhya struck with an accident

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In the car prabhavati asks pankaj why he is so quiet in spite of everything going well. Pankaj tells her nothing and also that savita didn't even come to know about sandhya and suspiciously he took sarla's name. sarla looked at him shocked.😲

Purushottam tells prabhavati that why DK and yuvraj didn't find neeraj even though both neeraj and sandhya got out of the haveli equally. Prabhavati replies that did he ever think that neeraj will behave in such a way one day with them. He treated sandhya the same way.😡

In the hotel room sandhya is thinking about what neeraj said her in the jungle and tells yuvraj that she wants to talk with neeraj , yuvraj refuses to call. But sandhya's continuous pleading makes yuvraj to call DK. DK is in the car, yuraj tells him that he wants to talk with neeraj but DK replies that he throwed neeraj in to the valley😲; yuvraj from the other side gets happy and the phone in the mean while cuts down due to no network. Yuvraj makes an excuse in front of sandhya that neeraj has been made unconscious because he had been taken to some other place and  there were chances that he might do something in between.😡

In some of the hotel pankaj asked sarla about the letter that he got in the room. She said that she didn't do anything she got tensed in to the environment that is why she did that to get rid of it!!!!!😉 Pankaj believed her and asked her once again that she really didn't take such a kind of step which can make him behave the way how DK is behaving with suni chachi😲. Sarla replied by saying no.

DK came out of the car and called yuvraj but sandhya in the mean time managed to pick up the phone but before DK could say anything yuvraj took off the phone from her.😡

DK asked yuvraj what he was talking about neeraj; yuvraj from the other side replied that it was sandhya who wanted to know about neeraj. DK understood what yuvraj was trying to say and told him that she can talk with neeraj in the morning. Yuvraj told this to sandhya but she replied that they killed neeraj. In spite of her doing so much for them, till they did not fulfill their promise and killed neeraj. Yuvraj got furious and told her that yes they killed him and why is he getting scared of her; if she will not listen to them they will kill sisters too.🥱

In the car yuvraj tells sandhya that more than her destiny she herself is responsible for the pains she had got😕. He also blames her for neeraj's death .Gayatri devi's car still following the two😉. Yuvraj's car stops at a check post and the man near check post tells yuvraj that drive carefully because there is khandala ghat ahead. sandhya hears this!!!!!!!!! Sandhya tells yuvraj that if she might not be a blind; her baba may not have died; suni chachi may not be suffering so much and her parents too. Neeraj may not be killed; the servants may not have died. Her blindness is a curse for all and for this purpose she is going to give-up her life🤢. Yuvraj tells her that jagirdars won't even let her give-up her life🤢. But she continues to tell him that she is going to end up her life along with him. She puts her hand on the steering wheel and starts turning it………yuvraj gets scared and tells her what is she doing!!!!!!!! Gayatri devi from the other car is too looking tensed with the way car is going.

The car then goes and falls in the valley, yuvraj manages to jump out of the car but sandhya still remains in to the car and the car falls down. yuvraj looking at the car shouts sandhya……….. Why did you give up your life??????😡🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was awesome, particularly near the  end.  I'm disappointed  that they didn't show what happened to Neeraj today.  But after the brief abuse she took from Yuvraj, I'm glad she turned it on him completely by getting the car totally out of his control, & forcing him to eject b4 the car rolled over.  After his bravado about her not being able to die w/o their permission, he has to watch that car go over, & w/ it his ambitions of getting a baby from her to prove his non-existant masculinity.

Like I noted yesterday, the Sarla plot didn't make sense - why didn't she just tell Puru what she heard, and ask him to call DK and override Prabha - that may well have had an effect.  Instead, she goes on this move that puts Savita's life in danger, since Savita isn't  the brightest  bulb on the block, and has a tendency to blab everything she knows.  Sakshi or Adi are more capable of playing it properly, maybe even Mohan.

And Yuvraj - he now wonders why Sandhya gave up her life?  Cretin, she just told you!!!  Tell you what - call DK chachu, tell him to pick you up & take you back to Gwalior, and forget all about Sandhya & Neeraj.  You're much better off that way.

Hope the Jagirdars give up both Neeraj & Sandhya for dead, & Gayatri Devi discovers both of them alive, and gets them back to where they can pick up.

But greatest plus of today - Sandhya seems out of Yuvraj's grasp - for good.  If he ever sees them alive, he'll get a heart attack.  Preferably, it should happen whenever his folks are arrested for murder.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok vrish i finally tuk ur advice and cheked out the show frm the start..real interesting like u said..so thanx for telling me abt the show..
obviously yuvraj is concerned abt sandhya dying,how wud he use her as an incubating machine now?lol....
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
actually yuvraj has to be much releived now...he can inform her sisters sandhya died in an accident....no fear of savratkar murder case or his secret getting exposed..neeraj also dead...acc to him everything is fine..he can marry a dumb girl or a kind hearted wh**e and prove his masculinity.. :D
Vr15h thumbnail
Anu

Like I told you,  unlike other mahaan leads, Sandhya doesn't act as a doormat, and the only time she seems to, she's trying to save the lives  of her sisters, or Neeraj, or others.  But yesterday, after finding out that Neeraj is  dead (although he may not be), she turned things  on Yuvraj and forced him to lose control of his car.  Even funnier - Gayatri Devi - the woman who followed them and who's probably an enemy of the Jagirdars, thought Yuvraj was drunk.  And if she says that in public, Yuvraj will either have to swallow that (manner of speaking) or admit that he was in a fight w/ Sandhya, and disclose what really  happened.

JASx

That's what I was thinking - why doesn't he marry a wh**e, so that his problems are solved?  Incidentally, I hope that they don't do what they did in PKCM, & turn Neerdhya  into ghosts 😆🤢
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shouldn't there be a thread where it is possible to discuss everything regarding the drama?😃

I'm pretty sure RS won't follow PKCM, since there already is a Telegu version, so the director knows in what direction he/she should head to in order to get RS on the top. RS has been amazing from day 1, and what I really love about this serial is, that everyday something new happens, unlikely other typical imagine dramas. Hopefully, it'll stay on this track.

Or am I wrong?

Btw, if Yuvraj married to a wh*re, how could he still have kids? Unrealistic idea?😆

Edited by Pink-Spy - 13 years ago
this episode is fabulous .great story .I love this show 1 of my favourite show.
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pink-Spy

Shouldn't there be a thread where it is possible to discuss everything regarding the drama?😃

I'm pretty sure RS won't follow PKCM, since there already is a Telegu version, so the director knows in what direction he/she should head to in order to get RS on the top. RS has been amazing from day 1, and what I really love about this serial is, that everyday something new happens, unlikely other typical imagine dramas. Hopefully, it'll stay on this track.

Or am I wrong?

Btw, if Yuvraj married to a wh*re, how could he still have kids? Unrealistic idea?😆

Pink-Spy

Everything regarding the drama can be discussed in the Episode Discussion thread.  However, if it involves portions shown in the Telegu version but not shown here, it should be discussed in the Spoiler thread.  Hope this clarifies everything.  On whether this serial will follow the Telegu version, that remains to be seen.

On the question of if Yuvraj is married to a wh**e, if he does that, it'll be a win-win for all of them - she'll be free to conceive w/ anyone she likes, and only  thing she'll have to do is call her baby Yuvraj's.  That way, Yuvraj will have his masculinity 'proved' and get his waris, while his wife would have her fun as well as the comforts of the haveli.  Plus none of her  well wishers will be  killed.  It'd be no-lose for her.

Of course, then one more raz Yuvraj & she'd have to maintain - that she's had the baby from someone other than Yuvraj
😆
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago