Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Neet You missed out another reason SA leaving the show! πŸ˜†

Oh yeah I loved your blog BTW - sorry haven't commented on there!

oh yeah that would come under the 'elaborated reasons' list, but let's not open the can of worms πŸ˜‰

thankies! it's okay, not a problem :)
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seert

Baby obsession dying? Once that dies then I'm sure the KaJen fans will soon think of something very fruitful and quite realistic to bide their time with ;)

oh yes, they will. let AR re-unite, phir dekho phorum ka haal πŸ˜†
sad cvs thougt the TRP will hit SKY HIGHI to some start that was named after another person, but haila, the trp are down the hell, and hence they sure thoguht oh well who ever supported the EMA BS they can have their couple, so what it that is 0.2 or 1% if phorever fans, atleast we will leave with something then nothing, bechra cvs what they thought and what has happened.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣...trying to save face..

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

oh yeah that would come under the 'elaborated reasons' list, but let's not open the can of worms πŸ˜‰

thankies! it's okay, not a problem :)

Oh right whoops!

Though I have to say the show has never run on AR for TRPs πŸ˜† Its weird but a fact!

Now think when the show started were there any jodi's...no, so you feel in love with all the characters right Dr Sapna😳, Dr Atul ☺️, Dr Riddhima 😳, Dr Anjali and Dr Armaan. All individual, then it got more involved with relations and all but by then Muskaan and Rahul were in the show you, we all knew Dr Kriti and Dr Shabhankur was shown also πŸ˜›.

Right so when the love stories started there was AR and RM right? With all this friendship and intermingling, of course there was Atul being adorable and Anjie well being AnjieπŸ˜† that is what kept the show runing not only the jodi's with time came Abhi and Niki. So they were part of the show as well so lets say July 09 the TRPs were 0.8 it wasn't cause of AR, it was because of AR, RM, AN and AA! So I love how only AR gets the credit.

Then recently the TRPs have been running on AR, SR and ArShi fans, how did July manage 0.6 if the show runs on AR TRPs?

Now all of a sudden no SR and ArShi and look only AR where are the TRPs makes me wonder were the TRPs always just for AR, since the show started? πŸ˜†
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Neetz ooh we knw why A--R are happeneing cv' poor poor cv's anyways we are not like other fan group who will go and bash Production members on the sets and tear their banners we are not low u see anyways other group can enjo y their phoever couple Jai Ho cv's
pavs thumbnail
this AR-trps is just a illusion...u give sensible story ppl will automatcially watch..except for some couple obsessed fans, regular indian tv viewers dont just watch soaps to see boring eyelocks, n bogus break ups n patch ups... a chemistry of a couple can help the show initially but ultimately to sell yuove gotto show some substance.. tis is wheere dmg faltered. when SR happd , the trps slowly but steadily went up and then when ARsh happd things looked very bright. If it is all abt couples and hot scenes can nybody explain y riddima bday night scene got more trps than tent scene???

i wonder after the phorever couple marriage will they still have eyelock pe eyelock, dupatta falling on them, the same old BS dialouge you love me you only love me or they stop being a two years old kid and grow up and become a sensiable people.

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Oh yh how can i frgt the trp thingy seriously where is the majority now yaar we heard that those phans were in majority and trp's will rise dont be so shocked if u see rp's increasing at the end episodes they will increase bcz of Atul, Anjali, Shubi n Keerti
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

Oh yh how can i frgt the trp thingy seriously where is the majority now yaar we heard that those phans were in majority and trp's will rise dont be so shocked if u see rp's increasing at the end episodes they will increase bcz of Atul, Anjali, Shubi n Keerti

I know but I don't think it will make any huge difference, to the TRPs though I shall let my dad know that Dr Atul is back but I don't think will watch now he knows Shilpa isn't in the show anymore πŸ˜†. My dad literally went to me that if they bring Dr Atul back and now they have Shilpa back he will watch the show regularly πŸ˜† otherwise no.

My dad is the biggest SA fan, I believed he should have been here on IF would have been fun times he hated Suku πŸ˜†it was fun times watching the show with him till we all lost interest in the show though would watch it for Dr Atul, what annoyed my dad the most was they are Doctors yet they don't actually do anywork πŸ˜†