the real reason behind AR re-union.

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
the CVs are bribing the AR fangirls to keep their mouth shut (they're clearly devastated by the hate mails), and since SR and ArSh fans have quit the show, kam se kam ek group ke joote khane se bachna hai na? 😉 it's nothing but damage control. the TRPs and viewers had started to slip away at a compounding rate, and well, jab jeb khali ho, tab 20 rupey bhi khazana lagte hain 😆

aur bhi asli reason jaan ne ke liye, drop your eyeballs down to my sig box! 😛

p.s - I don't want to dampen your festive spirit, AR fans, I really don't. I just have a habit of taking things with a pinch of salt 😉
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CVs eat jhootay no matter what they do nowadays😆
pavs thumbnail

poor cvs....atleast kahi se to bachi kuchi trps mil jaye...but really AR fans who claim the majority can only give them trps worth 0.2...how sad..awww

U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonikudi1

CVs eat jhootay no matter what they do nowadays😆

kam se kam AR fans to joote nahi maar rahe na? as far as ArSh and SR fans are concerned, they're just indifferent and don't give a damn. 😛
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree we already had this convo I believe! 😛
Do you know how much your loved in this forum by certain fans because of your topics and blog? Lol we both got a great example of that yesterday.
What can I say? The fact that the show is registering its lowest ever TRPs now, and that it is shutting down in 20 days says alot about how much people wish to see KaJen together. And well your sig dabba does offer a lot more reasoning than this post. But I can't say anymore lest some people wish to test out the Prnt Scrn button again ;)
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😆 The sinking ship!!!
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣You and JS know how to crack people up even when they are sad and depressed.....and say out the truth in such a funny way..................lub it
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

poor cvs....atleast kahi se to bachi kuchi trps mil jaye...but really AR fans who claim the majority can only give them trps worth 0.2...how sad..awww

some great person once said - 'one feels he's in a majority even if he's surrounded by just 4 people' 😉 ðŸ˜†
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣....i just hope ur pinch of salt does not result into a full fledge jang if sme sensitive souls dare to drop their eyeballs on the siggie box topic ..................sach karwa hota hai yaar , no one understands that ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

p.s -lovely post ....