Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree we already had this convo I believe! 😛

I think we did, but I want the world to know all my great thoughts 😆
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing topic...👍🏼

CVs knew at least AR fans will like their messed as they always have find sense in non sense. They are easy to make fool...LoL

AR fans think they roll over than where were your fan group when they made ARSH and SR....that time CVs didn't care about you people. Since Shilpa left after listening CVs and so called acotr crap idea, they have to end up story with AR. LoL...

Edited by EmAsh - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

I think we did, but I want the world to know all my great thoughts 😆

🤣🤣🤣 Like I said they need there 20 fans now more than ever!

Though this Forum really did teach me something about the world it surprised me, how my thinking was proven!

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seert

Do you know how much your loved in this forum by certain fans because of your topics and blog? Lol we both got a great example of that yesterday.
What can I say? The fact that the show is registering its lowest ever TRPs now, and that it is shutting down in 20 days says alot about how much people wish to see KaJen together. And well your sig dabba does offer a lot more reasoning than this post. But I can't say anymore lest some people wish to test out the Prnt Scrn button again ;)

dude, I'm totally aware of the love that is bestowed upon me by certain folks here 😉 they keep track of my comic strips 😲 now that's what I call real fandom. 😳

yeshhh don't, the print screen button is being tested by alot of people. let us wait until the baby-obsession dies ;)
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

😆 The sinking ship!!!

yes, and the captain is trying to save as many people as he can! 😆
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

🤣🤣You and JS know how to crack people up even when they are sad and depressed.....and say out the truth in such a funny way..................lub it

thankies! JS as in, jhoota singh? he is one epic creation, shamil needs to put her (C) on it now 😆 JS is classic!
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nida_21

🤣....i just hope ur pinch of salt does not result into a full fledge jang if sme sensitive souls dare to drop their eyeballs on the siggie box topic ..................sach karwa hota hai yaar , no one understands that ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

p.s -lovely post ....

let there be war! let there be bloodshed! - cried one of the greatest warriors of all time, me 😛 😆

sach humesha karwa hota hai, lekin hota to sach hi hai, aaj nahi to kal, logon ko sach ka saamna karna hi padega! 😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Neet You missed out another reason SA leaving the show! 😆

Oh yeah I loved your blog BTW - sorry haven't commented on there!
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CZ..

dude, I'm totally aware of the love that is bestowed upon me by certain folks here 😉 they keep track of my comic strips 😲 now that's what I call real fandom. 😳

yeshhh don't, the print screen button is being tested by alot of people. let us wait until the baby-obsession dies ;)

Baby obsession dying? Once that dies then I'm sure the KaJen fans will soon think of something very fruitful and quite realistic to bide their time with ;)
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Baby obsession dying? Once that dies then I'm sure the KaJen fans will soon think of something very fruitful and quite realistic to bide their time with ;)

Bashing Koel and KW wasn't enough? 😆