Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Dude these AR Phangals needs to grow up. They spammed Vijay Bhaiya's wall saying change the banner🤢 wonder how many of the loosers PMed him & disturbed him

Poor Vijay Bhaiya

vidz they r really gone case.... i m too shocked on that even mods r also support them.........it's too ridiculous.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Let's move to the next thread girls....

Keep Twisting...

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

@Vidz

those ppl have lost...I think we shud also bug them about the changing the banner and having a BIGGER and BETTER picture of the REAL HERO of DMG our SIDDHANT MODI!!!!!

Yea lets not do tht because the banner maker has put a lot of efforts to make tht banner and it was up for only 2 months. So i think we just leave it so the banner can stay longer with ARSH & SR😳

Originally posted by: monty22

vidz they r really gone case.... i m too shocked on that even mods r also support them.........it's too ridiculous.

MODS r biased yaar. They were biased before & now they r still biased
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Yea lets not do tht because the banner maker has put a lot of efforts to make tht banner and it was up for only 2 months. So i think we just leave it so the banner can stay longer with ARSH & SR😳

I knw yaar...but its the last few weeks of this crapfest...I just wanna bug those MODs😆😆 and also to those MODs who are biased😆