Originally posted by: malluangel

ooo
guess what im watching umer bhai in a new show πŸ˜† sids first sasur

I liked the way Sid called him "Baba Dude"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi vidz πŸ€— 
@ khushi agree with  harsu's parody , shamil di's post, adit's fatima's post r always good.... πŸ˜› 
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God bless them is all I can say..Anycase folks...
Is it too late to request Wahi baba to not  play a role in unting  AR...or dance in their wedding?

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Vidz, you won't believe, forget about the Lusty couple, I had a topic that din't even mention Sid, it was just about KW..........and no other name was taken, but they still had to come and give their biased opinion trying to argue eventhough it strictly said Kw fans only

W*F!! thts enuf now. I mean seriously these MODS need to pay more attention and work hard then this. Instead of banning members just do justice to posts please.

And they even talk shit abt us on CFC section. I mean they all have to grow up😑😑

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Vidz, you won't believe, forget about the Lusty couple, I had a topic that din't even mention Sid, it was just about KW..........and no other name was taken, but they still had to come and give their biased opinion trying to argue eventhough it strictly said Kw fans only

Going forth... just report... I think we;ve been too patient...
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked the way Sid called him "Baba Dude"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it's remind me that scene sid & naina scene ,,,,,,,,,, it was too funny Sid was dreaming as he  & tamm's father were fighting in warrior dressing style....... it was hillarious..... i missed that Sid.....😊😊😊
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey GuysπŸ€—

kya hua...??? wat did the MODs do now???
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monty22

it's remind me that scene sid & naina scene ,,,,,,,,,, it was too funny Sid was dreaming as he  & tamm's father were fighting in warrior dressing style....... it was hillarious..... i missed that Sid.....😊😊😊

awwww....even I miss tht Sid..tht scene was too funny and our Siddy Widdy looked so cute in tht scene😳
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Monty- Had they gone with my script, we would have gotten that Sid back who would have lost his memory about Riddhima and had just gotten to India from Houston...............would have been so much fun to watch than this "FARZ" crap