Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sid was looking so cute in that scene he dressed up as Gladiator........🤣 
I think we need to speak to Priya Nair abt this. I mean we've been patient for a long time. Its time we have to do sumthin

I will try to speak to Priya Nair when she comes back from her Holiday. I have my stalkin concerns abt some ppl too

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i know guys! he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

not gonna lie, i didnt watch season two, but i thought about it cuz of sid and the impression he made on the first couple of epis
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monty22

Sid was looking so cute in that scene he dressed up as Gladiator........🤣 

I know man...........it was hilarious🤣🤣
Dude these AR Phangals needs to grow up. They spammed Vijay Bhaiya's wall saying change the banner🤢 wonder how many of the loosers PMed him & disturbed him

Poor Vijay Bhaiya

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

@Monty- Had they gone with my script, we would have gotten that Sid back who would have lost his memory about Riddhima and had just gotten to India from Houston...............would have been so much fun to watch than this "FARZ" crap

i like that .yessssss this farz & boje words make feel lkie that this show is biggest boje for me.......😆😆😆😆
ChristLover thumbnail
@Vidz- they want dmg montage to change too........they had a petition for AR in the center, so we went and bugged that thread saying we want Sid at the center with a bigger and better pic.............
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Vidz

those ppl have lost...I think we shud also bug them about the changing the banner and having a BIGGER and BETTER picture of the REAL HERO of DMG our SIDDHANT MODI!!!!!

Originally posted by: Khushi007

@Vidz- they want dmg montage to change too........they had a petition for AR in the center, so we went and bugged that thread saying we want Sid at the center with a bigger and better pic.............

They have lost it for sure. Now its proving tht how jealous they were when SR were together. Now they r letting it all out for no reason

BTW i love u guys responses on tht thread
ChristLover thumbnail
Baba dude🤣🤣
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago