Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: miss_cullen

Story for DMG 3 is right here! ๐Ÿ˜†

completely agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was going through my old post when I found this one...It was amazing to read this once again...Armaan is such an obsessive lover that all this won't be unexpected from him...He belongs that category of people who don't know to differentiate between right and wrong...Perhaps that's why at the tiniest of issues instead of stopping and thinking, he restores to street fight and all sort of juvenile activities to prove himself right in his own eyes...
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow alisha its awesome ๐Ÿ‘ its so simple bt hs a great meaning in it...i loved sid and shilpas life and happy tat te persons who broke 2 wonderfull hearts couldn't stay happily wit each other ๐Ÿ˜กEdited by vidyashree - 13 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept but a bit fictitious!!!! Cause, personally i think Armaan merely loved Ridz yaar!!! Well, no offense to u huh!!! That's my opinion!!! We r free to voice our opinions right!!! Lovely OS!!
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u known wat hate ur post pls dont try to make it again. ar=dmg and nobody can abuse them๐Ÿ˜ก
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Not a good way of deteriorating the leads of the show coz of whom u r here no matter whatever happened to the story line.
Had these characters been imaginry this ff wud have been gud bt u attacked straight on AR[forgetting that DMG began with R and ended with it] I feel pity on this style of yours for showing grudge against AR.
I HATE Sid but would never even think to write like this.
A very poor attempt to disgrace your good writing skills.
I wonder to see that people have even pressed the LIKE button over this silly attempt of hurting feelings of AR fans in such a manner.
Thank u MODS for looking into the matter.

hajmaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KISI KA DIMAAG KARAAB HOGAYA HAIN
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Isha you rock and so does your One Shot...This is the 2nd best OS I have ever come across (the best one was the one on A-----R marriage u wrote)....And please don't be bothered by the A----R phankas and their precious little ramblings...

What we sow, the same we reap...A----R deserves this...Because they backstabbed an innocent and used him to their advantage and then disposed off him when their job was over...

Please continue writing such brilliant pieces...You know u can make a good satirist...
Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 13 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL, I just saw that this OS has been reported. Love you Mods, thanks a lot for looking into this! 
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously shru..these people aren't worth it..!!

disgusting...is all I can call it!! I'm not even gonna bother to find ways to describe this. I'm glad the Mods helped stopped this offending go at Armaan under the title of an OS.

@ Darklord_Rehan - do you mean 'sadist' as your last word. Honest question from my side. 
Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago