OS DMG5yr downtheline!Sid,Shilpa &AR-Warningpg1

nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

DMG 5 years down the line!!

Rohit, a well settled business man who is also one of Sid's closest friend, proposed to Shilpa and she finally gave in. They got married and the guy is really sweet that she takes care of her like his god given gift. Though Shilpa wasn't in love with Rohit at the time of their marriage she eventually fell for his sweetness! Rohit was a lot similar to Sid. And so it was not hard for Shilpa to fall in love with such a sweet guy! Now the two are very much in love and a veryy happy married couple!

Sid is married to Priya. Arranged marriage. Strangers, after marriage fell in love head over heels with each other! Priya took care of him right from the beginning. Sid had told her everything about him even before they got married! Priya took care of Sid like how Sid used to take care of Riddhima. Soon Priya was irresistably in love with her husband Siddhant. From strangers to friends they came a long way.. and before he knew he was in love with his wife! When they are together they forget the world around them. They find it really hard to take their eyes of each other. They both are scared if the other will vanish right fefore their eyes. They cant take their hands off each other. The thought of seperation even for few minutes killed them!

Sid-Priya / Shilpa-Rohit often meet! They are great family friends!

Armaan & Riddhima

Happily married for 1st two years. Trouble starts from 3rd year when Armaan's lust over Riddhima has die down! He tortures her bringing up Sid's name every now and then!

Armaan : Bloody woman! You slept with that bas***d and you dint even tell me?? *phaatttaaackk* a tight slap on her face.

Moderator's Note: 

The member is STRICTLY WARNED not to use any derogatory reference in the posts in future.  This is your last warning.

If the story is culminating in a particular way then accept that in a mature way. Its only a fictitious story and characters and NOT a matter of life and death. Enjoy the show while it lasts or avoid if its causing bitterness. Under NO circumstance are you allowed to turn the forum into a battleground.

To others the thread is being monitored and all demeaning posts will be thrashed and action taken against the member

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
DMG DT 

(Like one of the writer said "What they forget is a guy who can bash a man up for looking at her, can also bash her up if she looks at another man!" )

Riddhima : Please Armaan, i was unconscious! He did it to save my life! (hypothermia)

Armaan : Stop your natak! You fooled that idiot for almost a year and now you are trying to fool me! Actually it's all my fault! I did see the video of you two romancing in the hospital (papa jag jayega) but i refused to believe what i saw!

He leaves the place leaving a teary eyed Riddhima on the floor.

Armaan meanwhile got bugged of Riddhima and is now stalking Shilpa! Yes! He finally got hold of the letter Shilpa had written to him and now he is after her! Accusing and beating up Riddhima was all to cover up what he was doing behind her back.

Shilpa never told about Armaan to Rohit. Because of the obvious reason that they were never in a relationship. But when she told Sid that Armaan is stalking her he thought it will be better to tell everything to Rohit than take things to his hands! When Rohit got to know everything he merely comforted her and pampered her like never before! Shilpa felt so blessed for a husband like Rohit.

New Years Eve Celebration.

Sid-Priya / Shilpa-Rohit were in the cruise celebrating and welcoming new year.! Armaan followed Shilpa there. He took Riddhima also along with him. They were sitting in a corner and the lights were dim.

That's when Riddhima saw Sid!
Sid with a beautiful girl. Near the parapett. They were enjoying the dark water and the lovely breeze. Priya's hair kept dancing on her face and everytime it happen Sid takes the hair strand put it behind her ears. In between they did the Titanic pose.

Riddhima took her eyes off from the so in love couple when they started kissing. It took her back to the beautiful moments she spent with her 1st husband, Siddhant Modi. And a tear drop escaped her eyes.

She thinks "If only i had give our marriage a little time, i would have been in place of that girl with Sid. Whatever i am going through must be gods curse on me for walking out of such a sweet guy."

She quickly turned to where Armaan was sitting only to find the empty seat. Soon her eyes followed where a heavy argument was going on. She walked towards were the heated argument was going on.

He saw Sid and the girl there along with Shilpa. They are watching 2 guys one of them was Armaan!!

Armaan had followed Shilpa to the restroom and Rohit caught him right there. Rohit clutched Armaans collar and pushed him back.

"You bastared, better stay away from my wife! I know that you have been  stalking her since past few months! I swear i will vanish you from earth if you try to break another marriage!"

Riddhima was SHOCKED!

Rohit grabbed Shilpa's wrist, stared at both Armaan & Riddhima and stomped off from their.

Sid gave Armaan his hand to get up. As Armaan stood there with heads down, Sid and Priya walked towards Riddhima.

Sid introduces Riddhima to Priya.

"Priya... This is Riddhima" and "Riddhima she is my wife Priya."
Sid continued. "Never thought we would meet again.. he smiled at R and was about to walk off from there but Priya left his hand and said "Sid can i talk to Riddhima for a second. I'll catch you in a while"

"Sure" Sid gave Priya a quick peck on her cheeks, acknowledged Armaan and walked towards Rohit & Shilpa who were back to their romantic best.

"Riddhima... i always wanted to meet you ever since i got to knwo about you from Sid" Priya continued after a pause.

"Thank you... If you hadn't walked off from your marriage with Sid i would have never had him in my life. THANK YOU"!

Priya walked off leaving behind a teary eyed Riddhima and a guilty Armaan.

Riddhima stomped off from the place but not before saying "IT'S OVER" to Armaan.

----THE END----

In the course of life, if you don't end up with the person you love it's because God has another plan and he wants you to have THE BEST!

Sid was god's gift for Riddhima but she tramped the gift instead chose what "she preferred"

Likwise Shilpa was god's gift for Armaan but even he tramped his gift to choose what he liked and not what God had in store for him!

Both Sid and Shilpa graciously accepted their gifts and so they are living a happy and content life!

Do check out my other SR FF's & OS if you haven't 😊

Love You Once, Love You Twice (on-going) 😳
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1694935

Why Would That Hurt If You Never Loved Me (SR+A+S-completed) 😊
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1560899&PID=36957509�

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW?
(SR & ARSH) 😳
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1505576

We Belong Together (JERAN OS) 😍
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578430

DMG 5 years down the line! (NO SR!) πŸ˜•
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1507209

So Sid unites AR! What happens on AR marriage day? (Spoof) πŸ˜›
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1506231

Edited by miss_cullen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was just weonderful dear
im sure if the show would have continued then somethin like that would have happened!
coz u'll never be happy in ur life destroyin someone eles's
and thats what armaan n ridz are goin to do to Sid
really enjoyed readin it u just brought my smile backπŸ€—
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely...I really loved this....

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if it was real life...........then it would be their ultimate end...............
becoz dey deserve dis.............
great post..........πŸ‘ πŸ‘
god would punish dem for wat dey did to innocent sid and riddhima

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After reading this  I realized that you are a kid...mercy mercy...Feel pity for u.
_Team_Damon thumbnail
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... get a life dude.
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful job
really loved it
Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice Way To Bash The Characters Which You Don't Like

Grow Up!🀒

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a much needed one shot yaar...... i want 2 read something like dis from d time shilpa left...but i didnt like dat u turned both AR negative...... in reality situations like dis happens..... armaan is not lusting after ridzi....... armaan is not a pervert okay.... dat he will lust after woman shamelessly like dat.... he is blinded by the love they shared.....n ridzi too....ridzi is not a woman who lusts after guys okay...(from dis story i get wat u have thought bout her.... u may think she is a wrong kind of a woman) ridzi is just a plainly confused woman...... n she herself had made her life complicated bcoz of her confusion.....i think u r just a kid who doesnt actually know wat love really is.....so it's okay.... but try 2 understand okay........actually both got wat they wanted in d form of sid n shilpa...... but ridzi n ammy never understood dat watever they wanted from god had already been given 2 them....in d form of sid n shilpa respectively.....but they never ever understood it.....i feel that maybe ridzi would have understood it n moved on in her life if she was given a little more time..... n if ammy didnt come into d picture.... then she would have definitely moved on in her life.......bcoz she had fallen for sid a long time back......sid has made a special place in her heart..... she is in love with sid .. but her feelings for ammy has been clouding her too much...dat is why she is still hung upon him.... she definitely was in love with sid.....bcoz she got all she wanted in her life from sid..... she always wanted a person like sid didnt she.... she changed ammy a lot bcoz she wanted him 2 according 2 her likes.... she never loved him as d person he was..... she completely changed him.....n then accepted him...... even now she never understood him........n ammy would surely have moved on in his life if ridzi did move on with her life as she claims.... he wouldnt be hung upon her like he is doing now....maybe he would have fallen for shilpa bcoz he had started feeling for her as strongly as he did for ridzi.....  but he equated his feelings 2 being friends with her...... i m sure of ammy falling for shilpa....if he was given some time.... n if he understood wat shilpa really was to him...... he wanted a girl who was simple n easy 2 understand....it took him just a few couple of months 2 realize wat kind of person she really is....n he always wanted a girl who understood him.....n never questioned him......let him do watever he wanted ..... but also took care of him ..... he wanted someone who will accept him as he is ....... n love him for wat he is...he actually wanted someone who not only loves him ...... but also wanted dat someone 2 be hi best friend n guide in life....someone who will stand with him when he need them......(i know shilpa did leave him when he needed her as a friend..... but it coudnt be helped from wat happened in shilpa's side of d story) ...n wat did GOD actually give him.....everything he wanted in his woman was granted 2 him in d form of shilpa..... a friend.... a person who wanted 2 be his support even if he didnt wanted her 2 be one..... d list is long yaar....in short she was everything he ever wanted..... but he never understood it....his feelings for ridzi is clouding his head too....... they both arent able 2 move oon in their lives bcoz their ex lover were in front of their eyes..... that is why ex's move away from each other not even giving the other a chance 2 meet the other person bcoz their feelings for d other may return back 2 them if they see d other....as shilpa put it "it really difficult moving on in life when ur love is front of u"...... when he was flirting with shilpa during teej festival.... saying dat d guy who was gonna get shilpa in his life is gonna be a really lucky person.......too bad he really didnt understand...... dat d really very lucky guy was suppossed 2 b him actually in d first place..... life almost never gives us second chances...only someone who is really get it...... n he had a golden chance 2 live his life happily if he had chosen shilpa...... too bad.....  some ppl never know wat a person means 2 them ..... unless n until they had moved out of their life.... n ammy is still not realizing it.....

but one thing i want in d show 2 happen is that i really want ammy 2 know dat shilpa did love him....it wouldnt be nice 2 not let him know dat a girl had geniunely loved him...... he really did had a chance 2 have true love..... bcoz nobody loves a person when they are in d worst state possible..... ammy was certainly in d worst state possible when shilpa fell for him....he was a kaddus akdu n all.....n she is d reason why he is now like dis.... i mean right now he has started 2 live his life again.... n it was all bcoz of her.... she bought out d change in him..... i mean unknowingly she did made him change but not into a totally different person.... but as d ammy we all kenw..... he reverted back 2 his original self..... n it was all bcoz of her.... i really want him know dat she loved him....

i hope u understood wat i wanted 2 say.....
Edited by NiVu-mjht1 - 13 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwww yaar
it was really nyc
Riddhima deserves dis after choosing Armaan over Siddhant