8/10/10 update:yuvraj caught neerdhya

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

So the episode starts with sandhya talking to herself that neeraj loved her since from before.😳 Yuvraj calls neeraj to come out but when he didn't come out yuvraj started slapping sandhya,😡 seeing which neeraj comes out. Seeing neeraj, DK starts clapping and says this is what is called true love. Sandhya tells neeraj to run away but DK comes and catch neeraj's collar and tells her that he will run than when he will have legs to run!!!!!!!!! And both DK and yuvraj starts beating him.😭 Neeraj tells sandhya to run away but sandhya refuses to do. DK and yuvraj throws him toward the goons and goons along with DK and yuvraj starts beating neeraj badly. Hearing this sandhya tells yuvraj that don't do anything to neeraj and she is agreed to do anything whatever they say her to do.😲

Yuvraj calls prabhavati and tells her that no need to worry because they have caught neeraj and sandhya and he is taking sandhya to savita's house. Yuvraj tells prabhavati to return Gwalior and he and DK will come along with sandhya later.

Prabhavati gives this news to everyone out there in the room. Listening to this sarla and suni chachi are shocked. Purshottam asks prabhavati……..what about neeraj??????Prabhavati replies that DK and yuvraj only found sandhya alone.😡

Shreya and mohan come to savita's house……..shreya asks about sandhya……savita replies that both sandhya and yuvraj must be coming there at anytime. Shreya gets happy and says that once she will meet sandhya then she will return back in the evening by bus.

In the car yuvraj and sandhya are sitting yuvraj tells sandhya that whatever she will tell to her sister DK will listen to it through the phone😡. And if she tries to give any hint to her sister, neeraj will get killed. Sandhya says that she wont say anything to her sister but please don't do anything to neeraj. Yuvraj calls DK and keeps the phone on in his pocket.

Sandhya and yuvraj arrives at savita's house. Savita asks sandhya that why she is looking so weak and thin. Sandhya replies that due to several tests she had to undergo she is looking dull and thin but more than her yuvraj has become weak. Savita looks at sandhya's neck and finds no mangalsutra she asks her about mangalsutra and sindoor.😉

Yuvraj gets worried and answers her that because of MRS test there is no mangalsutra and sindoor🤢 and immediately after the tests they had to leave that is why she did not wear any jewellery. At next moment savita brings sindoor and applies on sandhya's forehead. Sandhya takes the sindoor bottle from savita's hands and applies on her head too and purposely drops that bottle from the hand. The entire sindoor falls on the floor. Sandhya puts her legs on it and wipes it off with anger. Savita says that she dropped all the sindoor on the floor but no need to worry, she will wipe it off.

Sandhya is sitting on the dining table alone thinking about something, savita looks at her but she could not find out what is the matter.😭

Yuvraj is having food he asks shreya that prabhavati told him that shreya and mohan saw him in pune. He asks them where they saw him. Shreya replies that she saw him out of a mall they too even tried to call him but he drove off.

Yuvraj says that he was talking with the travel agent about car parking.

Jayesh says savita that when sandhya was not here she was tensed but when she has come,savita is not talking with her.😕

Sandhya replies that when savitatai is doing some work she doesn't talk.

Yuvraj and sandhya are leaving , savita is tensed looking at sandhya she asks sandhya why don't she stay a day or two with her but sandhya refuses to stay and leave.

In the car yuvraj calls DK and tells him everything is fine and release neeraj. Listening this sandhya gets relaxed but at the next moment yuvraj says that release neeraj from this world. Sandhya gets shocked and starts crying and telling them not to kill neeraj.

No father's voiceover.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nooooo! This was exactly what I was afraid for. Ugh, they took her with them and seperated Neeraj and Sandhya from eachother.😭 which means it will take them a while to get together again!

Is it just me or did Sandhya seem pretty much "in love" with Neeraj?

I'm pretty sure the lady from previous episode will save Neeraj, or something will happen, i.e. when DK's about to toss him off the cliff (which is so typical in indian dramas) the car with devi will appear, and they'll just let him there. Maybe. What do you guys think?

So how big are the chances that Sandhya do not enter the Jagirdar's again? I hope 0. I really do. Ahh, I don't want to see her in the house again.

What do you think will happen in the next episode?

Ps. OMG, Yuvraj's smile and laughter at the end was just creepy!!! BRR!🤢

Edited by Pink-Spy - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Glad that the Jagirdars are on their way back to Gwalior, and that Savita's concerns about Sandhya have been partly cleared.  Only thing - now Savita, Sakshi & Shreya all know that there is something really bothering Sandhya, and from the sindoor incident, Savita guesses that it's about Yuvraj.  Incidentally, what's the significance of rubbing sindoor on the floor w/ one's feet - she wishes the end of her hubby?

I think Monday, Gayatri Devi's car might arrive behind Yuvraj, putting him in trouble, & Sandhya might try an escape.  Also, I think Neeraj might manage to escape from the goons who are guarding him - maybe while they're asleep.  One thing - when Yuvraj told DK to kill Neeraj, the latter knew that that was just for the sake of scaring Sandhya - there was no sign of Neeraj there.

P.S. Another thing - they could have shown Shreya cause a mishap by spilling some hot dal or something on Yuvraj - that would have been funny, and consistent w/ Shreya's character 😆

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
😭 sounds like a really sad episode ðŸ˜” i can't believe yuvraj could stoop soo low.. hes so shallow.. i hate him! n i know its only a show.. but i cant help but feel that way about him 

i hope they dont kill neeraj.. im pretty sure they wont.. but i hope they dont do anything worse to him. i got soo happy after yesterdays episode.. the one in which neeraj and sandya tell everyone that they're ready to do whatever they want them to.. their plan.. but it seems as if it backfires? ðŸ˜’ i honestly thought they'd escape..

can someone tell me if DK overhears.. coz at the end Suni Cha Chi was speaking to herself really loud that shes happy that everyone believed them.. but DK wasnt in the room..  so does DK overhear what she was saying? i was kinda scared that was gonna happen.. or does something else happen?

as u can tell.. were really behind on the episodes here.. so im sorry for asking such questions n thank you for the update! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by strawberries_10 - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pink-Spy

Nooooo! This was exactly what I was afraid for. Ugh, they took her with them and seperated Neeraj and Sandhya from eachother.😭 which means it will take them a while to get together again!

Is it just me or did Sandhya seem pretty much "in love" with Neeraj?

I'm pretty sure the lady from previous episode will save Neeraj, or something will happen, i.e. when DK's about to toss him off the cliff (which is so typical in indian dramas) the car with devi will appear, and they'll just let him there. Maybe. What do you guys think?

So how big are the chances that Sandhya do not enter the Jagirdar's again? I hope 0. I really do. Ahh, I don't want to see her in the house again.

What do you think will happen in the next episode?

Ps. OMG, Yuvraj's smile and laughter at the end was just creepy!!! BRR!🤢

LOL! his smiles are always creepy! he has an evil smile.. but i guess thats whats asked of him..

umm i doo hope.. that Devi Maa (i'm guessing its God.. correct me if im wrong please 😳) does come and save him! im shocked that DK tried to push Neeraj down a cliff!? and then they beat him? but lol yep.. it is typical in indian dramas.. the cliff lol

aww i hope Sandya is in love with Neeraj.. after all.. hes helping her and he TRULLY does love her.. unlike Yuvraj whos just using her for his own egoistic and selfish motives!

i dnt know whats going to happen in the next episode.. i just hope Neeraj is saved.. i hope he escapes so he can try and save Sandya again!.. this time without fail and they can expose the Jagidar family! ðŸ˜ƒ n yup.. i dont wanna see sandya in that house again either.. but i think we're gonna have too ðŸ˜’

Edited by strawberries_10 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Strawberries (my favorite berry, btw)

Puru, Prabha, Pankaj, Sarla & Suni are in the Mumbai hotel, while Yuvraj & DK are on the road.  Therefore, there is no way DK could have heard her, since Prabha was talking to Yuvraj, and they weren't on speakerphone.  Ironically, Yuvraj decided to try Sandhya's technique of keeping his & DK's phones connected, so that DK could do anything to Neeraj if Sandhya made a false move.

Just a brief summary - after the shradh, which Sandhya & Neeraj secretly witnessed, unnoticed by anyone except 1 of Apu's friends, the Jagirdars went to a hotel in Mumbai, while DK & Yuvraj were on the hunt for Neerdhya.  Sandhya was on a truck that took off, and Neeraj, after being captured, used Yuvraj to overtake the truck, gave them the slip & found Sandhya.  The Jagirdars have put a want ad for Neeraj w/ a 10 lakh reward.  Yuvraj & Sandhya are @ a hotel, & he buys them some new clothes after selling her payals.  Unfortunately for them, their hotel receptionist calls Yuvraj and gives away their info due to the reward, which he gets, but Neeraj spots Yuvraj in time & escapes.  In the jungle, Sandhya is exhausted, and Neeraj goes out for water, and Sandhya is surrounded in that interval.

For more details, just read all the updates this week.
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx fr the update, GOSH how crazy are the Jagirdar Parivaar they are so mental it's unbelievable haha lmao x