Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i cried after reading ur post!!!! beautifully written!!! i have no guts to watch 5 and 6th oct's dmg....iam sure i will cry a lot!!! vill miss kash and SA a lot!!!😭
ok there i go again.
i have again started crying.
ARSH had lot of potential but it was never given a chance.
i will miss kash a lot
@kAsH_hOt2hAnDlE: You're so right about the characters. I felt that whatever Shilpa has shown in her interviews (because of course I do not know her personally) could be seen in the character. It was much more easy going and relaxed as opposed to Riddhima, and I truly enjoyed that.
KaSh? Well it's over and maybe that's all we could get :(

@lovedkruti: No please don't blame yourself. As a KaSh fan you expected a lot just like us all but it's not our fault that some factors caused this to happen. Let's just be happy with what we have and forget the rest.
I'm quite happy that a MJHT fan came and replied in my topic. Even though KaSh are my favs, I have been an AR fan and well none of the 3 AR's could ever match up to KaSh's representation. There's just something about Karan and Shilpa together that is so great. Old is gold and it's very true in this case!

No need to be sad. Just move on and cherish those past scenes :)

@ana_kash: Thanks Ana, and yes both Shilpa and KaSh will be missed!

@Anu: Duly noted, and I guess like you many others liked it a lot and felt it was about KaSh and not ArSh. I think whenever KaSh come together, there's just this special bond that they share which despite everything else, always shows on screen. So no matter what, they will the best of the best :)
And ya the show is quite messed up so no point in expecting any of the characters to remember her.

@rushi_shonaksg: Aww cheer up please.

@Manoj: I'm sorry for causing you pain, but I just wished to write one final topic on Shilpa's character and KaSh. It's over now and I guess we should just leave it at that.

@Tahmina: Lol please don't stop. By all means spam.
Uh yes no one is happy, definitely not happy! Satisfied? Maybe, a big maybe. But I think people have accepted it or are trying to accept it. I have and I'm just trying to move on. But no couple will ever come to hold the same place in my heart as KaSh. I don't get attached to shows or actors so easily but KaSh together were just amazing. I won't ever forget them and they will always be special to me.

Shilpa's CC is here: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1501451
And I believe I sent you an invite for it also. Yes heaven doesn't really feel the same anymore, hence I don't visit it as often. Plus if there is no KaSh left then I don't know what to talk about. There's only so much reminiscing I can do about past scenes. I hope we cross the 500 mark soon for KaSh and for Shilpa.

Once again thank you sooo much for the compliments. I'm glad my thoughts are helping you prepare for the end of KaSh and of DMG. If I ever get attached to a show like I did with DMG, then i will surely write again. For not I'm not done, but once DMG is done, then I might be. Nonetheless I hope to keep on touch with you :)

@AMMY LUVS RIDZ: Trust me we will all miss Shilpa and KaSh a lot. My intention really wasn't to make people cry and I'm sorry if it did. I just wished to pen down my thoughts on this exit. Cheer up and try to think of all the great scenes we have gotten so far :)

@kashfull: Once again please don't cry. I really didn't want to do that. Yes ArSh and Shilpa herself had a lot of potential but what to do? It's over and I guess we should just let it be.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
hajmaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow todays episode made me cry out today i really understood the intensity of love from shilpa to armaan
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

So beautifully written Seert!

yes it may nt b AR or ARSH we gonna miss bt its KaSh!! KaSh who made AR n ARSH!

n i dont knw.......i feel like crying again n again.........

It was magical..........it happened..........n left us mid way!

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww seert...thanks so mch for such a positive reply..not many of them come across DMg forum..πŸ˜†
but totally love u for replying that way...πŸ€—
yes i would defo cherish those moments and the beautiful journey of AR...😍
@hajmaz: Yes she did love him a lot, and today was another proof of that.

@ridz_arman: Thanks hun :)
Yup no matter what the package, it is KaSh that will be missed....sure it left us, but it also left us with good memories so we can make do with those.

@lovedkruti: Your very welcome, and thank you for commenting and liking my replies.
Yup KaSh as AR were the best part about DMG, and I will always enjoy those scenes.
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post TM..Beautifully Written :) Edited by namu_dmg - 13 years ago
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
@seert - no re...ur post is worth crying(happy tears...lol)...its beautiful...all her memories flooded through my mind !!!thank u soo much yaar!!! u actually gave me courage to watch today's episode......i cried again...god that kash scene was sooo touchy!!!! i still wish ridz goes with sid and armaan goes with shilpa...and live happily ever after in panchgani..lol..no tension of R!!! i really wish!!! but i guess when palki said 'HAPPY ENDING' it has to be AR for her!!! well i hope kash works again with each other for some other show!!! finger crossed for another show and if possible ArSh ending in dmg!!😳
Edited by AMMY LUVS RIDZ - 13 years ago
harry9186 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aw I loved this Seert! I so appreciate the time you've taken out to write these wonderful thoughts down. I honestly agree to everything you've said. Shilpa was never understood in this show. She wasn't given the importance that she deserved infact she was just on the side, there for small support roles. But that again shows us how her character was so caring towards others, even when they didn't always do the same for her she always put others before herself. She had this HUGE Heart <3 x

Ahh.. I know that you say we may never see KaSh again.. But no matter what,I will have this small hope growing inside of me. Hehe.. I'd love to see them again and if in the future we do see them..I'd love to see something that revolves ONLY around them.. Well actually for me DMG always did revolve around them. If it wasn't for their ELECTRIFYING chemistry..DMG wouldn't be here today. 😊
And say if we never get to see them again...Im not going to let myself be affected by it..Because we're always going to have their sweet memories with us forever..

AR,ArSh = KaSh.. In our hearts forever 😍 (Sauce wala red ☺️)

Thankyouu SOOOOO Much for this lovely topic.. And sorry for the long long response lol xxxx LOVEYOU AUNTY!
❀️ 🀣