and this is not a req

this is an order

u hv no other choice

i ll b waiting for ur post 2mrrw on trps

Lol... will try my best! 😳
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

rapz.....your post made me really cry............it made me realize whi i loved sid and his riddhima,why we fought tooth and nail for them and why the creatives had to bow down before us...........i was never a regular in commenting but would more than often read your posts coz they would be full of something sensible and that is rare to come across in this forum..............

I too respect your decision and God bless you in every thing you do ......will surely miss your posts but would not want you to stagnate in this stinking chaos anymore either...........

even if today we did not get what we want but it gives pleasure to realize that we made them shut thier shop in the such short notice.......what is right will always remain right anywhere in hte world ..........

Thanks so much hun 😳😳😳
Well our victory lies in the fact that DMG shut shop 2 weeks after they aired the disgusting track!  The sadist in me wants to feel happy that the 'Phorever Maniacs' might not get to see the lusty couple after their marriage - if tht happens at all i.e. 😆

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

U made me emotional...breath in breath out first 😆

I joined IF only for Wahi and SR and in initial days i was silent reader and always loved reading your posts so will definitely miss your posts like i miss Poco's post  😔 but i respect your decision...

and we r not losers we fought for what is right and we made them to change their decision...and that is our Victory and DMG is ending that is also our victory 😆

For Sid what can i say for this guy...This is the most wonderful char for me..this guy made me believe on second chances of life,he made me believe that second chances can be as beautiful as first or even more beautiful...to sum up it would be gud if i say i want a person like Sid in my life 😛

We all will Fight till the end for what is right...

Love u
Reshu

Thanks Reshu 🤗
I too miss poco s posts 😭 Wish she ll make one last post before the show ends! And we dont have to say anything bout sid anymore - we all know he ll walk out with his respect and dignity intact and a walk out a true winner! Woh kehte hain na - Kuch log jeet kar ke bhi haar jaate hain - aur kuch log haar kar bhi jeet jate hain 😊

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanamishra

Oh no Rapz, u made me emotional by ur post.

As far as Sid is concerned, He will always remain a hero of DMG for us Wahian. And, Siddhima- dey will always remain our couple whether dey unite or not.
 A big hug 2 u🤗

Thanks sweety 🤗
Wahi is the REAL HERO!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mknageswari

please this should not be  ur last post ....😭

we will win back our siddhima...😃.
becoz we are in right  way👍🏼

Awww baby dont cry pls 🤗
I like your positivity and trust me, if a miracle happens - i will come back and make a post - thts a promise to u 😳😳
Love u

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi rapz,

I love yr posts and yr thoughts.

Now i love u even more.....................U r awesome.

U have made me so emotional, and surely we siddhimaholics r way different and special and i respect yr decision.

Surely will miss yr posts, but we know how to distingush between Right and wrong, reel & real, fiction & fact.............Thats what makes SRians so special.

Its better to put an end to the show or keep our selves away from this crapfest for our sanity.

As u have said...........Siddhant Modi will remain the awesome, adorable, lovable, wonderful character in TV.And the journey of Siddhima will be cherish, as poco says Siddhima is a LIFE STORY. And will be remembered as one of the lovely journey of a married couple who fall in love........For me Siddhima journey ended on the day of Remarriage.

SIDDHANT MODI, will remain THE MAN, according to his name. He is surely a man of principles.

In this story Love has made Siddhant a more matured, responsible and a lovable person who values in Marriage and traditions more........Even though he was brought up in Houston.........He is more Indian at heart.

As we have seen Siddhant as a very carefree guy who takes life as easily.The transformation of a boy who was so carefree to a man who was so responsible and lovable..........The cuteness, the anger, the intense, the pain, the hurt, all the emotions of Sid was very well portaryed By KW..............A big thanks to KW for making Sid more Lovable..............His acting is awesome and he defineltely needs to be appreciated for the way he made us to Love Sid...........ALL THE BEST to KW for his future.

And u r so right that we r not Losers ........We r ppl who stood for right and made our decision firmly and we know to keep ourselves with our morals and values even for a fictional show. We r surely walking out as  winners, as we r not delusional and the fate of the show'''..Shows us what we r.

Definetely will miss yr posts, but I know this world is too small so I know soon we can meet soon in this virtual world soon and enjoy ourselves sharing the lovely thoughts and yr posts.

Will miss u, but I know we can meet soon.

God Bless you.🤗

I Also miss them.
I will miss the wonderful writers like Poco, Arpu, nm21, Neha_S, Lennie, Sajni, 211su, Tazzy; the awesome VM makers like Sidra and Noorya (m really sorry I cant remember all the names) and all my lovely Siddhimaholics! You guys are the REAL ROCKSTARS and the REAL FANS!!!

Cheers,

Sudha

Thanks a lot Sudha 🤗
Hum zaroor milenge - jaanti ho kyun? kyunki yeh zindagi bahut lambi hai aur humare paas waqt bahut kam 😊

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_dj

Well said and Well done Rapunzel

We will miss your posts ........But we respect your decision

SR is the couple we all love it indeed gave us hope to a new life ..........

Yes I have always stated that I am no couple fan But I definitely like to declare openly that I do like SR more ......... It is more real more human more divine bond ...........Hence close to my heart

Dj - Thanks so much 😳😳😳
Thanks for respecting my decision - and i have to say that you are one of the few writers on the forum i respect - for the way you understand emotions and especially ridhhima's character being a man yourself... Kudos to you man!
Cheers!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

Rapz 🤗 

u made me emotional 😭 by ur post. it reminds me lots memories which we had on this forum.
i will miss ur post a lot. spl TRP report. OMG it was an Epic post. in short span we all have srians had spent good time.we shared our happiness, sadness, feelings to each other. 
we fight against odds. we fight for the right . we have no regret it.
i m proud be SRians. i m proun on my all Srians friends..........
 sid - our real hero of DMG  & my shilpa u both will be remain in heart always. u r best . i really gonn a miss them after DMG ending.
rapz i respect ur decision, but  plzzzzzz don't leave this forum. aaye hai saath to phir jaayenge bhi saath.........
hum hain raahi pyaar ke phir milenge chalte chalte............😳

thanks monty 😳😳
I will try and post the trps today! Am not going anywhere... am here only - just a pm away 😊

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

dis is such a gr8 post.........ohhhhh i m touched.....😳
i think da bst farewell post !!!!!!!!!! luv u.........😳

Awww..Thanks sweetheart 🤗
Really means a lot!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Rapz Awesome post!

I can't even explain how true your words are SR are so much more than this what they have shown and they will truely be our couple!

We haven't lost anything, nor have they lost their dignity nor have they lost their pride, they are a fabulous couple who will remain in our hearts for ever.

Love the quote!

Niksss thanks darling 😳😳😳
Yes, SR is the most beautiful couple ever and their 'Life Story' will go down as one of the best in the history of Indian Television!!!